Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt (3591 Views)

South East Governors Caution Over Biafra / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra / Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by Ballmer: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
I went on Facebook a while ago and am mystified as to how many River indigenes do not want to be associated with Biafra. Here on NL Igbo claim Yoruba create monikers to impersonate NigerDeltans but the names on Facebook are verifiable. I will like Biafra to take a look at the following snapshot, search on Facebook to determine the legitimacy of each respondent and defend why so many people are against Biafra even with the protest of yesterday.

The baffling thing which I Never envisaged is the number of Igbo names actually antagonising the Biafra idea. This is highly surprising.

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by trapQ: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
silly b iafrans. they'll soon resort to saying that these people are yorubas who are impersonating them. lmao.

No sane SSern wants biafra. why cant they go alone?? why cant they stomach the fact that these people want nothing to do with their imaginary biafra?? is that so hard to comprehend??

4 Likes

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by Ballmer: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
More snapshots

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by Ballmer: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lastly

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by Sandydayz(f): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
One Nigeria... F**k Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by gwales: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Attachee by force

6 Likes

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by glassjar1: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
more protest in igweocha any way

igweocha Biafra land of rising star .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by asha80(m): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Did nnamdi kanu ever praise wike on radio Biafra?
Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by trapQ: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
it's not by force pls. leave my beloved PH alone. we don't want you. gerrit??
where is lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by glassjar1: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
almajiri and amala vagabond .

few of unu taken IGBO/ikwerre/ijaw/Ibibio names on social media grin grin .

at last you will see how wrong and evil you are . BIAFRA grows stronger in this evil contraception of hell cage call zoogeria . grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by BALLOSKI: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
In the fullness of time, wike will be made to account for all his deeds.

Why would a liberal and diverse state like rivers be the epicenter of biafran protest?

I called my ibo gf to know if the protest was allover oh, but she said she didn't see any protest but heard about it- that goes to show the protest wasn't as widespread as the chestbeaters would have us to believe on this forum.
Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by EasternLionn: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
asha80:
Did nnamdi kanu ever praise wike on radio Biafra?

Yes, he loves Wike for simple fact he is standing his ground against Islamic divide and rule APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by EasternLionn: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
BALLOSKI:

Why would a liberal and diverse state like rivers be the epicenter of biafran protest?

I called my ibo gf to know if the protest was allover oh, but she said she didn't see any protest but heard about it- that goes to show the protest wasn't as widespread as the chestbeaters would have us to believe on this forum.

See them, always having Igbo girlfriends, bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by EasternLionn: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
All these people are Rivers ApC supporters on Facebook.
Make no mistake about it.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by zuchyblink(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
my own facebook comments are saying different thing. Igweocha is hardcore Biafra more than Owerri. Hater should go sink in the nearest river

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by glassjar1: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
BALLOSKI:

you said liberal?

you fake people fake nation

what is liberal ? free speech right ? or what else is it .

I hate Nigerians evil forkers . fake uneducated people .

if oil dries out you will see that NIGER as a country are smarter than the so call naija . cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by asha80(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
EasternLionn:

Yes, he loves Wike for simple fact he is standing his ground against Islamic divide and rule APC.
is nnamdi aware what went on with Igbo biz men and house builders in obi akpor LGA during wike's stint ?

1 Like

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by EasternLionn: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
asha80:
is nnamdi aware what went on with Igbo biz men and house builders in obi akpor LGA during wike's stint ?

I don't know, he just tells him to be a good leader, not embezzle public funds and not to be fearless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by asha80(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
EasternLionn:

I don't know, he just tells him to be a good leader, not embezzle public funds and not to be fearless.
not to embezzle money?good leader?smh please ask any top Igbo biz man or builder what went on during wike's tenure

1 Like

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by BALLOSKI: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
EasternLionn:

See them, always having Igbo girlfriends, bastards.
I need your sister too.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by emmysoftyou: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
trapQ:
it's not by force pls. leave my beloved PH alone. we don't want you. gerrit??

where is lalasticlala
re yu in ph now ?
Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by BALLOSKI: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
glassjar1:

you said liberal?

you fake people fake nation

what is liberal ? free speech right ? or what else is it .

I hate Nigerians evil forkers . fake uneducated people .

if oil dries out you will see that NIGER as a country are smarter than the so call naija . cool
you ain't making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by Ballmer: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
zuchyblink:
my own facebook comments are saying different thing. Igweocha is hardcore Biafra more than Owerri. Hater should go sink in the nearest river

Please post snapshot in reference to that. I am neither in support of Biafra or against it. I am only interested in bad mouthing the Igbo as much as they bad mouth my tribe.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by glassjar1: 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
BALLOSKI:
you ain't making sense.

you too idiot .

failed education system . classic illiterates with self awarded degrees holders bought with money what else ?

come talk to me after 3 years and 8 months .
Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by kingzizzy: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
I don't see the point of this thread. The general consensus amongst Biafra suppoters, me included, is that a referendum be held in the SE/SS area. When the time comes, if the Rivers people or any other people vote to stay in Nigeria, we will wish them well and leave without them. So what is the point of this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by Gr8tasign: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Op pls where did u make the snapshots, is it on APC fb page or group?

i really need to read all of the comments.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by zuchyblink(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
kingzizzy:
I don't see the point of this thread. The general consensus amongst Biafra suppoters, me included, is that a referendum be held in the SE/SS area. When the time comes, if the Rivers people or any other people vote to stay in Nigeria, we will wish them well and leave without them. So what is the point of this thread?
don't mind those insecure,lazy,propaganda,hate,juju and ritual people from the waste
Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by fr3do(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
That prince chima onu is anything but Ikwerre.
Who on earth states their tribe in their profile picture?

1 Like

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by FreeGlobe(f): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ballmer:

Please post snapshot in reference to that. I am neither in support of Biafra or against it. I am only interested in bad mouthing the Igbo as much as they bad mouth my tribe.
but what is wrong with you Yorubas? why not learn to mind your business instead of embarrassing yourselves. It's good you have finally accepted their was protest in ph. I was expecting Yorubas to deny the protest.

https://www.nairaland.com/2679440/nnamdi-kanu-supporters-ground-port/1
Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by EasternLionn: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
asha80:
not to embezzle money?good leader?smh please ask any top Igbo biz man or builder what went on during wike's tenure

Tenure as Commissioner for works?
Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by FreeGlobe(f): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
and op, the thread should be changed to outrage in yorubaland over biafra protest in ph

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Over Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt by glassjar1: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
we are BIAFRANS fighting for our freedom in the name of yahushua the messiah , victory will be BIAFRAS . cool

Giant Biafra

should I forget pastors testimonies testifying his terrified dreams .

he was afraid of a Giant dressed up in one of the indigenous BIFRAN native dress grin

dream will surely come true . cheesy BIAFRA WINS .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bombshell: UK Is Now Firmly Against Buhari, See Shocking Details They Revealed / Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam / 12 Senators, 70 Reps Storm Kaduna For Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.