Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

See Nigerians Build Homes Out Of Beverage Bottles(photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See Nigerians Build Homes Out Of Beverage Bottles(photos) (792 Views)

PHOTOS: House Construction With Plastic Bottles / Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes / Nigerian Homes Made Of Plastic Bottles And Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Nigerians Build Homes Out Of Beverage Bottles(photos) by djl(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2015
I saw some new structural projects during my days in the higher institution, and there is this particular mini-one, that caught my attention called a 'Lovepark'.

Actually, Loveparks are structures under trees that are meant to be relaxation spots for students and others, and are common site at The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State (FPI) , both at the east campus and the west campus, popularly called 'Complex'.

Of all the Loveparks in the school this mini-one seems different because it was built out of discarded beverage plastic bottles.

Building structures out of beverage plastic bottles is not peculiar to FPI alone, it is a common practice around the world to see people build homes using this method and many Nigerians are also making use of same method to set up a befitting and affordable homes for themselves. This will likely continue putting into consideration the popularity this method is gaining day by day.

In an article by a writer/blogger, Zeon Santos, titled “Nigerians Are Building Homes Out of Recycled Plastic Bottles”, Santos pointed out how proud....

Read more
http://hotfixtech..com/2015/11/see-nigerians-build-homes-out-of.html?m=1

Re: See Nigerians Build Homes Out Of Beverage Bottles(photos) by liljaydee(m): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Nigerians Build Homes Out Of Beverage Bottles(photos) by domopps(m): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2015
Innovation I say!

Cheeeeers
Re: See Nigerians Build Homes Out Of Beverage Bottles(photos) by obynocute(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2015
coolKul cool cool
Re: See Nigerians Build Homes Out Of Beverage Bottles(photos) by Kenzico(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2015
I call it CREATIVITY. When there is high standard of living, they won't have any other choice than to improvise
Re: See Nigerians Build Homes Out Of Beverage Bottles(photos) by Mathewa(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2015
Incredible
Re: See Nigerians Build Homes Out Of Beverage Bottles(photos) by nedu2000(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2015
Necessity is the mother of invention.
Re: See Nigerians Build Homes Out Of Beverage Bottles(photos) by Donlino(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2015
You have got to be kidding me!!! sad
Re: See Nigerians Build Homes Out Of Beverage Bottles(photos) by maximumurch: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2015
to be frank this is creativity at its height. naija have great idea even though is not innovative

(1) (Reply)

Builders / Developers ( Building, Roads, Drainages, Dams, Etc) / Urgently Needed / Affordable Plots Of Land In Portharcourt....... At Igwuruta-ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.