Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes (12047 Views)

Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State / New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes / Home Improvement Diaries By Tigerkenn Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hello there my good people,

This thread will be serving the purposes of updating my readers on my various buildings, both big and small, and to add a mix to the construction updates which will make me run comparisons of all my various buildings in different sites across the nation. There are a lot of posts that are important which I cannot find anywhere to place them. I will also be running updates to my estate and land sales business all in this thread. So many of my readers had complained of not being able to sift through all my threads at ones, or finding some projects they need to refer to.

This will not mean I will abandon all my ongoing building threads, but many of the pictures and comments will be repeated here as the central thread.

Thank you all.

The picture below is an ongoing building construction we are doing now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
We did a lot of painting at this project site, I had to personally go see the paint makers to get the correct color as requested by my client. More updates about this painting work by tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
We are still active at this project site, some small finishing touches before we finally hand over the building.

2 Likes

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
A view of things to come soon, we have agreed terms with some nairalanders and this is one of the projects we are planning to starts this month. Blocks are being produced there this week and we might start work soon.

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
We are also live in Benin city, we are doing a decking of a building complex ..........

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Today, we continued our work with steel reinforcement for this decking slab. Work intensifies tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
The decking of the Benin city house was completed today and my men has left the site for a break. More pictures about the project soon.
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
From our works today, this is an update on the painting of this 8 flats we are building, my painters are still working the walls.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Work continued from this decking slab reinforcement on beams today, work continues here tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
I am preparing to commence a tiling job for a building in Ebonyi state, and so I have gone to the market to scout for new tiles samples, and see whats new in the markets cheesy

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Most of these tiles are Nigerian made, except for a few. Wall tiles sell for an average of N1400 while Nigerian floor tiles sells for about N2500 on the average.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
I liked this tiles center piece, and have been trying to compare it with the one in the second and third picture. These cost N60,000 on the average, depending on where you buy from.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by mufutau55(m): 4:59am On Mar 10, 2017
spyder880:
I liked this tiles center piece, and have been trying to compare it with the one in the second and third picture. These cost N60,000 on the average, depending on where you buy from.

I love the first one. Very lovely. China? Size pls. Thx.
Tiling is my stage now in the kobo-kobo project.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 5:45am On Mar 10, 2017
mufutau55:

I love the first one. Very lovely. China? Size pls. Thx.
Tiling is my stage now in the kobo-kobo project.

Hajji M.

My Oga, the size is 120 x 120. It contains 4 pieces and each piece is 60 x 60.
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 10, 2017
spyder880:

Is that the correct price?
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Is that the correct price?

That's the price for 4 pieces as shown Sir.
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2017
Some inspiring home designs, from Master Touch Studios

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by mufutau55(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2017
spyder880:

My Oga, the size is 120 x 120. It contains 4 pieces and each piece is 60 x 60.

Thank you very much sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by twinskenny(m): 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
my boss at the top.. well done ooo God will continue to expand your coast. great job here

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by nextstep(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Breathtaking, those 4, 5, and 6 storey buildings shocked Really admire the pockets of our people able to fund these large projects, when I can barely complete my 4 room duplex.

3 Likes

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by mufutau55(m): 2:57am On Mar 11, 2017
spyder880:
Some inspiring home designs, from Master Touch Studios

Ihebrooke, the Man?? Incredible guy with killer designs.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 11, 2017
nextstep:
Breathtaking, those 4, 5, and 6 storey buildings shocked Really admire the pockets of our people able to fund these large projects, when I can barely complete my 4 room duplex.

I hear you loud and clear.

Anyone that has actually built would know the kind of money we're talking about in building those edifices.

4 Likes

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 6:33am On Mar 11, 2017
These are the pictures from the decking project we just completed in Benin City, Edo state. We used two concrete turners and many boys to cast this large floor area.

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2017
More pictures from the decking cast...........

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 6:42am On Mar 11, 2017
This work has been going on for about a week now, we are making blocks for the construction of a classroom block for a secondary school in Nkanu local government. Work to be done by Tigerkenn homes crew.

2 Likes

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 6:49am On Mar 11, 2017
At my village house, I decided to do some fencing, and as soon as my finances run low, we stop. cheesy cheesy

This work was started yesterday.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 6:54am On Mar 11, 2017
At the 8 flats of 2 bedrooms we are building in Enugu, reinforcement detail............

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 6:59am On Mar 11, 2017
Updates from the painting of the 8 flats of 3 bedrooms we are completing,

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2017
Electricians fixing ceiling fitting, wall lights, switches, sockets, etc.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2017
This is Abuja, and the site of our next project. We plan to design and commence a block of 6 flats of 3 bedrooms. More pictures and details later.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:18am On Mar 11, 2017
We have been selling some lands at our newest estate at Akpuoga Nike, Enugu state. The list below is the status of plots paid for, reserved or free for purchase. Please buy a plot today from Tigerkenn homes estate.

PLOT STATUS FOR ALL THE PLOTS AS AT TODAY 4TH MARCH 2017

PLOTS RESERVED FOR ESTATE SERVICES

Plots 1 AND 13 (ANOTHER 4 PLOTS WILL BE RESERVED AFTER BUYERS SELECT FROM THE FREE PLOTS)

PLOTS ALREADY PAID FOR

Plots 12,17,18,19,20,21,22,27,28,29,30,31,32,34 AND 35

PLOTS RESERVED FOR PAYMENT

Plots 3 and 16

PLOTS FREE AND AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

Plots 2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,14,23,24,25,26,33 AND 36 ARE STILL FREE FOR PURCHASE.

https://www.nairaland.com/3464099/buy-lands-new-layout-akpuoga

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by nickybabey: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2017
spyder880:
We have been selling some lands at our newest estate at Akpuoga Nike, Enugu state. The list below is the status of plots paid for, reserved or free for purchase. Please buy a plot today from Tigerkenn homes estate.

PLOT STATUS FOR ALL THE PLOTS AS AT TODAY 4TH MARCH 2017

PLOTS RESERVED FOR ESTATE SERVICES

Plots 1 AND 13 (ANOTHER 4 PLOTS WILL BE RESERVED AFTER BUYERS SELECT FROM THE FREE PLOTS)

PLOTS ALREADY PAID FOR

Plots 12,17,18,19,20,21,22,27,28,29,30,31,32,34 AND 35

PLOTS RESERVED FOR PAYMENT

Plots 3 and 16

PLOTS FREE AND AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

Plots 2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,14,23,24,25,26,33 AND 36 ARE STILL FREE FOR PURCHASE.

https://www.nairaland.com/3464099/buy-lands-new-layout-akpuoga

I still wonder why you denied us an opportunity to buy this land, my husband called you and you said you will call him back he waited and you didn't call... I called you too we made an appointment and you said you will get back to me which you didn't again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders / *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem / Mini Flat, 2 & 3 Bedrooms Flats For Rent @ Ota, Ogun State .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.