Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says (536 Views)

FG To Reintroduce Bicycle Riding In Abuja - Rotimi Amaechi Says / I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says / I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says by emmalezy(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-dHfLk-GgjfE/VkRpy7SqSxI/AAAAAAAHSvQ/9IkadV1LxSM/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
New Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi says he does not want to go to jail and so will not be stealing from the accounts of the ministry. Amaechi said this while speaking to members of the ministry after his swearing-in as Minister yesterday November 11th.

“I am not as bad as people from the outside say I am. I only engage based on principles. I neither take nor give bribes. If you want to relate with me, don’t give me money. I will also not give you money. I don’t want to go to jail so I won’t steal. But I won’t spare thieves,” he said

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/11/i-dont-want-to-go-to-jail-so-i-wouldnt.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says by moneybag100: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2015
Lol
Re: I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says by ladyF(f): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2015
If I hear! Have u guys put any of the corrupt leaders in jail yet? Who are you deceiving. Abeg shift! angry
Re: I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says by gwales: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2015
The general of common sense revolution

The lion of ubima

The slayer of jonathan /mama piss

The portharcourt first son

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says by Rapoo(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2015
Ur hands are not clean Mr ex rivers state governor
Re: I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says by judiciarypalava: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2015
Our politicians have sold their consciences, that's why they lie with Confidence.

All politicians are liars
Amaechi is a politician
Therefore, Amaechi is a liar.
Re: I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says by stexsy(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2015
Can a thief send another thief to jail?
Buhari n Amaechi r thieves

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says by Montaque(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
It's true.
A forgiven sinner makes the best convert.
Re: I Don't Want To Go To Jail So I Wouldn't Steal - Rotimi Amaechi Says by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Return all d Money looted from River state during your tenure as Governor b4 we take you serious!

(1) (Reply)

How Bifrans Can Win The Struggle 100% (credit: Adenchi Comment, Sahara Reporter) / Photo: NNPC Says 4.1 Billion Liters of Fuel Is Available For November! / Hold Buhari Responsible If Anything Happens To Dasuki – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.