Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online (61772 Views)

Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again / Osinbajo Sends Onnoghen’s Name To Senate For Confirmation As CJN / Amaechi’s Confirmation: Wike Has Been Put To Shame – Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Blackberrybabes: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by stexsy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Buhari is an evil man

99 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Booari's acts of selecting leaders is out of pure greed!

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
stexsy:
Buhari is an evil man
Is that all you have to say?

165 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by ORACLE1975(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Madness

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by bugzbunny: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Apc rewarding corruption since time immemorial
Baba one chance party undecided

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by CR77(f): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
cool Buhari and Apc showing us how to reward corruption since may 29 cool cool

Wailing wailers over 2 u

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Bonapart(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by fratermathy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Its like APC even used this CCT trial as a setup/blackmail for Saraki. If he hadn't let Amaechi go, his downfall would have been more epic than Oedipus and Odewale put together. Now that he has played the "game", I reckon that CCT will go easy on him. Assuming my theory is correct then we have a case of high end politics! This is not corruption, it is the game of who thinks best and smart and Amaechi is the smartest Nigerian politician I know.

If my theory is wrong, it simply means that Saraki is choosing a path and that path is the one he thinks will favor him more.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by damton(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Good for him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by ajosegabriel(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
funny indeed? ?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by ionsman: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
stexsy:
Buhari is an evil man
We know. What else?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by blemon44(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
All of you guys criticising buhari now were the same ones that voted for him

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by ultrazone(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
funny
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by COvo(m): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Tell Akpabio and Co to park well, not because they really need to park well but because I really need to book this space.
I was so surprised when i opened this thread and saw that it had just 10 comments shocked mehn, see space booking. I love space booking. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by CR77(f): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Buhari is a Scam cool
ionsman:

We know. What else?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by amichaelz101(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
k sadk
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by onosprince(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
I am here to read comments....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by ki02020(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ameachi making front page just any how

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by kennyman2000(m): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hmmmm...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by ojmetrix(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
apart from Google what I'd the meaning of change

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by kasmail(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pyrrho:
Is that all you have to say?

What else do u want from a m.o.r.o.n or u are in support of his claim? Lemme knw where u belongs

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by So4baba(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
stexsy:
Buhari is an evil man
Is this what ur brain could put together,,.? I pity for yu

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by winzy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
M
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Smartresult(f): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Can you make quick money online? But first of all, What are scams? Is a program that promise to make you rich in the short possible time, they are mostly advertised as get rich quick programs. Will they make you rich in reality, the best answer should be no, this is why they are called scams.
Most people advertising scam product are doing it for one of the following reason,
Either to take away money directly from you, through fictitious advertisement, they will keep on telling you to subscribe for some service to

continue reading

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by tolexy007(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
na
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Some Nigerians confound me. The same ilk that were saying Saraki is not being witch haunted are now saying he's hold beforgiven because he has done his party's bid!!

When will Nigerians realise that this thing happening in this country is not APC vs PDP but Us vs them; the politicians who use the masses knowing most are too gullible. Wake up Nigerians you have never benefited from your councillor, LG Chairman, senate representative or house of rep wether PDP OR APC.
They care about themselves and we should hold them accountable not fighting here.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by cupidralph(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
AAA CONQUEROR OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF THE WAILING WAILERS,PLS MAKE PDP FANS NO MAD ENTER STREETS 2MAO OH,COS THE RATE AT WHICH AMAECHI IS GOING,YABALEFT GOT MORE STUDENTS TO ADMIT!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by hensben(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online by abbeygreen1: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
PDP should go and die!!!!....tbey were worst in senate during their time...their suffering and humiliation has just begun!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.