Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Tissue Paper Or Water After Pooping, Which Is More Hygienic? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tissue Paper Or Water After Pooping, Which Is More Hygienic? (1369 Views)

You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This...! / Toilet Tissue Or Water. Which Is Right? / I Bet You May Have Been Pooping The Wrong Way All Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tissue Paper Or Water After Pooping, Which Is More Hygienic? by adjoviomole(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tissue paper or water?. Yeah! using the tissue paper is kinda classy (ajebo), water is for the ajepako's(local). The fact remains dat, tissue paper will not clean ur ass properly after u poop. Tissue paper will liv remnants of poop on ur ass, and wen u use it, it also smears the poop to other parts of ur ass. Yeah! tissue paper is hygienic, so dey say. D fact is dat using only tissue paper will only give u like 60% cleanliness. But if used 2geda with water ,u are sure to get 99% cleanliness.

Using water alone gives u 99% cleanliness. If der were any disease like cancer of the ass, majority of ppl who make use of only tissue paper will have it by now.

For those who use only water,keep it up but make sure u wash ur hands afterwards. And for those who use tissue paper alone, make use of water after using the tissue. God bless you all.

Which do you use? Tissue paper or water? Don't lie o.
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water After Pooping, Which Is More Hygienic? by spector15(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
tissue of course...na eeehm sure pass
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water After Pooping, Which Is More Hygienic? by adjoviomole(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
spector15:
tissue of course...na eeehm sure pass

Did u read d write up @ all? Gve us reasons why u think tissue is d best?
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water After Pooping, Which Is More Hygienic? by MegMich(m): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
My candid advice!

Pls, as a lady, your genitals are closer to your anus than guys. When you wash after poo, chances are that traces of feces can enter there especially when you splash water. This is one of the know causes of UTI because the to your bladder and rest of the urinary system lies within your outer genital area.. This together with other form of irritation to your genitals is why you are advised to wipe from front to back.

For health reasons, if you must wash, wipe first in order to reduce the fecal load. Especially for ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tissue Paper Or Water After Pooping, Which Is More Hygienic? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Water all the way for me. Since i am a direct descendant of esau(very hairy), using tissue paper would be rather uncomfortable for me. Imagine tissue paper struggling with the forest around my anus. Moreover tissue paper cannot wipe one's ass clean .

1 Like

Re: Tissue Paper Or Water After Pooping, Which Is More Hygienic? by spector15(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
adjoviomole:

Did u read d write up @ all? Gve us re
asons why u think tissue is d best?
yes i read it...it is soft and nice
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water After Pooping, Which Is More Hygienic? by adjoviomole(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
spector15:

yes i read it...it is soft and nice

It is soft and nice but it cannot clean properly

(1) (Reply)

Improve Your Vision / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.