Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Tell Jesus To Go Screw Himself To The Nearest Tree - The Curse Of Faith. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Jesus To Go Screw Himself To The Nearest Tree - The Curse Of Faith. (1428 Views)

Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / Do You Believe There's Curse Of The First Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tell Jesus To Go Screw Himself To The Nearest Tree - The Curse Of Faith. by huxley(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2009
Watch the movie here .
Re: Tell Jesus To Go Screw Himself To The Nearest Tree - The Curse Of Faith. by olabowale(m): 8:58pm On May 16, 2009
Shout up Huxley. That kinda language is uncalled for. Jesus was an elect of your Creator. At least my Creator and the Creator of those african elders you came from.
Re: Tell Jesus To Go Screw Himself To The Nearest Tree - The Curse Of Faith. by nijadudeuk(m): 11:37pm On May 16, 2009
huxley, thats uncalled for whether you believe in Jesus or not
Re: Tell Jesus To Go Screw Himself To The Nearest Tree - The Curse Of Faith. by Nobody: 11:48am On May 17, 2009
OMG!!! Olabowale! You're back! OMG!!!!!!! grin grin smiley smiley grin. So glad!!!
Are u realy back? Abi na just short visit be this?
Re: Tell Jesus To Go Screw Himself To The Nearest Tree - The Curse Of Faith. by MrCrackles(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2009
Poster

You are a disgrace! embarassed
Re: Tell Jesus To Go Screw Himself To The Nearest Tree - The Curse Of Faith. by Abuzola(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2009
Ogaa o, is it because of this d poster was banned ? don't we ve right to air our views? hmmm
Re: Tell Jesus To Go Screw Himself To The Nearest Tree - The Curse Of Faith. by MrCrackles(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2009
Abuzola:

Ogaa o, is it because of this d poster was banned ? don't we ve right to air our views? hmmm

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tell Jesus To Go Screw Himself To The Nearest Tree - The Curse Of Faith. by JIL(m): 11:33pm On May 17, 2009
The same similar recycled post by Huxley. You begin to wonder what he intends to achieve. His hated for anything directly or remotely related to Christ can only be surpassed by that of the Antichrist himself.

Huxley, I don't know who you are or who you represent. But one thing I know, whether you believe it or not, everyone including you will give account of every word spoken against the Son of the living God.

The bible has talked about people like you even before your fore-fathers were born (no insult intended). 1 Cor 1;18 says:

NIV: 'For the message about the cross is nonsense to those who are being destroyed, but it is God's power to us who are being saved.'

King James: 'For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.'

It is no surprise that those who are perishing donot understand the things of the spirit.

Huxley, we donot hate you but feel sorry for you. My prayer and those of other christians is that God have mercy upon you and open your heart to know him. I see your name being changed from Huxley to Guxley as Saul was changed to Paul.
Re: Tell Jesus To Go Screw Himself To The Nearest Tree - The Curse Of Faith. by Nignog: 12:33am On May 18, 2009
jesus is crazy good carpenter he screw himsself to tree real good

(1)

Bishop Oyedepo Slapped The Girl At Alter. But Why? / Gospel Pastor Turns Mad(lunatic) On Altar / Why I Will Never Leave Catholic Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.