Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista (1225 Views)

Rejoinder To Tonye Barcanista Falsehood! / Has Tonye Barcanista Been Vindicated? / Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by kubumilano(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Good Day Nlanders...
Here Is My Humble Reply To Tonye..
Tonye I saw the articleyou wrote about PMB ceding Nigeria's security apparatus to the North..In as much as I like your observation,i will advice you as a young man like you TO GO GET A LIFE..why are you hell bent on destroying the government of PMB..How MUCH ARE U BEEN PAID? Even the National Leadership Of PDP..haven't released a statement on the trash you talked about..
WHAT AM I SAYING
What I am saying in earnest is that Let us give president Muhammadu Buhari the benefit of Doubt,Notwithstanding Tonye,Looking at the list rof Nominees,How many security Experts from the south are there?
To Ensure Balance Buhari gave security to the North and Economic Mainstay to the South...
TONYE what will you say to the fact that Buhari gave The NNPC and PETROLEUM MINISTER(STATE) to the South...THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA..That one from the south will hold such key position Like the OIL SECTOR. TONYE are you Also Aware that the South are now in charge of Nigerian Economy? EG NNPC,POWER,Works,HOUSING,TRANSPORT,FINANCE,NATIONAL BUDGET AND PLANING ETC,Let the NORTH HOLD SECURITY LET THE SOUTH HOLD THE ECONOMY..TONYE DONT BE STUPID MAN

8 Likes

Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Don't bother yourself about that guy, I think he's doing what he is being paid to do; though you must agree his arguments sometimes make sense.

4 Likes

Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by kubumilano(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
imas:
Don't bother yourself about that guy, I think he's doing what he is being paid to do; though you must agree his arguments sometimes make sense.
yeah..but why must he oppose even the good ones..I admire him when he oppose constructively but Destructively..No
Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by ionsman: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Barcanista's case is akin to "fly wey wan follow dead body enter grave". You guys should leave the nigga.

3 Likes

Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by MadCow1: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Make una free my Borther Tonye o!!

If ehn no Wail, belle no go full. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
buhari has northernised the security of the zoo this is pure truth
Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by basilo101: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Whe told u that the guy is a clown when he was writing rubbish about Igbos vs "we south south", but u ppl hailed him, now u have seen for urself
Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by kubumilano(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
MadCow1:

but make him wail with sense
Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by kubumilano(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
MadCow1:

but make him wail with sense
Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by warrior01: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Please, let it be known that Tonyebarcanista has been expelled from the genuine Wailers club. He is on his own and as usual, for the highest bidder. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by Pavore9: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
Eyah! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by Tycoflu(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Na person way get time dey argue with TB. Pikin way go die , go die whether you give am drip for head or for leg.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by kubumilano(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tycoflu:
Na person way get time dey argue with TB. Pikin way go die , go die whether you give am drip for head or for leg.
abi brother
Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
You are the hypocrite. Buhari's action is a threat to Nigeria's unity and not me. Am I the one that made the sectional appointment? Why not channel to Buhari?

You talk of economy, Buhari left Agric, Water Resources and Petroleum in his North. He also left trade and investment and National planning junior ministers in the North. So how has he surrendered the economy to the south?

As for NNPC GMD, are you not aware that he's replacing Kachukwu with a Northerner?

APC and Buhari are threat to our unity.
Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by kubumilano(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
You are the hypocrite. Buhari's action is a threat to Nigeria's unity and not me. Am I the one that made the sectional appointment? Why not channel to Buhari?

You talk of economy, Buhari left Agric, Water Resources and Petroleum in his North. He also left trade and investment and National planning junior ministers in the North. So how has he surrendered the economy to the south?

As for NNPC GMD, are you not aware that he's replacing Kachukwu with a Northerner?

An Ignorant Chap like u is talking about Hypocrisy..Your Madness Need to be contained like Ebola..Do u expect Buhari to give junior ministerial position of trade and investment and national planning to the South,when the south already are the main ministers?answer me..Trade and investment,National planning are in control of the south,do u xpect southerners to also deputise them?Nairaland Help me ask him...Let North control security Let's control Economy..Hungry Man eating from Stolen Funds..U need to be probed

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by brize(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

which threat to unity? We are one nigeria ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by warrior01: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
brize:

Don't mind the land grabber

1 Like

Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by kubumilano(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
brize:
he is just an hypocrite who I think lack Respect for Authority who is only after his Stomach..see who is talking about Unity..

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
kubumilano:
An Ignorant Chap like u is talking about Hypocrisy..Your Madness Need to be contained like Ebola..Do u expect Buhari to give junior ministerial position of trade and investment and national planning to the South,when the south already are the main ministers?answer me..Trade and investment,National planning are in control of the south,do u xpect southerners to also deputise them?Nairaland Help me ask him...Let North control security Let's control Economy..Hungry Man eating from Stolen Funds..U need to be probed
That post countered your points(fable) that Economy is in the South. You can hit your head in the wall if you expect me to trade word with you...

Goodnight...
Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by brize(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That post countered your points(fable) that Economy is in the South. You can hit your head in the wall if you expect me to trade word with you...

Goodnight...
Helloooo are we not one nigeria again??
Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by themilanway(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Goodnight...

Shut up your rotten smelling mouth.You terribly disgust me,and one would think you are paid a dime for all these trash you call article.

You shamelessly exempted PDD from any blame the way it ran Nigeria for 16yrs,the people who their opinion matters thought other wise.

Who is the fool now?

Get a life bro,you are been dropped like watery poo from the anus by your so called"patriotics".

Two timing biitch.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by kubumilano(m): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Goodnight...
So you still have the audacity to comebak to this trend,Now I know that u are shameless,people are saying it but I didn't take it serious..U have failed again to counter my points that the Economy is in the south..instead u came with your half-baked point that proves that junior ministers from the North and in control of the Economy..Are u an illiterate? I don't want to believe that

1 Like

Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by brize(m): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
themilanway:

Shut up your rotten smelling mouth.You terribly disgust me,and one would think you are paid a dime for all these trash you call article.

You shamelessly exempted PDD from any blame the way it ran Nigeria for 16yrs,the people who their opinion matters thought other wise.

Who is the fool now?

Get a life bro,you are been dropped like watery poo from the anus by your so called"patriotics".

Two timing biitch.
sometimes you pretend and talk like a gentleman. We all know that black race are as good as a cursed race but we can help ourselves.... You must not insult or make a very dirty abuse in a conversation to prove a point.
Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by themilanway(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
brize:
sometimes you pretend and talk like a gentleman. We all know that black race are as good as a cursed race but we can help ourselves.... You must not insult or make a very dirty abuse in a conversation to prove a point.

I'm sorry if my choice of words are a bit tad,I just can't help using it on him.

The same man he is mudslinging today was the same man he declared he"TRUST"but doesn't"trust those around him".

Going by all what he has written about Buhari's appointment,does it suggest he still"TRUST"the man?

If a man cant keep his words,he is as useless as a used tissue paper.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by brize(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
themilanway:

I'm sorry if my choice of words are a bit tad,I just can't help using it on him.

The same man he is mudslinging today was the same man he declared he"TRUST"but doesn't"trust those around him".

Going by all what he has written about Buhari's appointment,does it suggest he still"TRUST"the man?

If a man cant keep his words,he is as useless as a used tissue paper.
ok man thanks for understanding.
Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by themilanway(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
brize:
ok man thanks for understanding.

You welcome.

Actually your DM is also my motto wink
Re: My Humble Reply To Tonye Barcanista by FacelessPatriot: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
can't there be balance in everything? whether economy or security. must there always be division?

(1) (Reply)

Evidence Dasuki Transferred ₦1billion To AIT Owner Raymond Dokpesi & Dalhatu / BIAFRA: MOTION in UK parliament Calling for conduct of Referendum / We Will Build 10,000 Primary Health Centres 2016 – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.