Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

A Mighty Flood Is Coming!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Mighty Flood Is Coming!!! (661 Views)

Governor Umahi Dances As Duncan Mighty Sings At Independence Day Celebration / Benin City, The Mighty Medieval Capital Now Lost Without Trace / Flood Alert: Alpha Beach Is Underwater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mighty Flood Is Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
I want to use this medium to urge my fellow Nairalanders and fellow Nigerians, especially those living in low coastal regions to brace themselves for the eventuality of Flooding that would likely burst the River banks in and around the Rivers Niger and Benue, due to the increase in Sea levels caused by the Melting Glaciers in the Arctic. I urge all those people living in Coastal regions to relocate at all costs before it is too late. These things happen like play like play, when you think nothing is going to happen, then out of a sudden it happens. This is no joke, and I hope that this is taken seriously.
Re: A Mighty Flood Is Coming!!! by Mynd44: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
How will the river banks of the Niger and Benue be flooded due to multicellular artic glaciers?

Plus isn't the Artic the North pole? How does the North Pole concern us? This is why you should listen in Geography class and not sleep
Re: A Mighty Flood Is Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mynd44:
How will the river banks of the Niger and Benue be flooded due to multicellular artic glaciers?

Plus isn't the Artic the North pole? How does the North Pole concern us? This is why you should listen in Geography class and not sleep
believe or not, it doesn't really change anything.
Re: A Mighty Flood Is Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 7:06am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:
I want to use this medium to urge my fellow Nairalanders and fellow Nigerians, especially those living in low coastal regions to brace themselves for the eventuality of Flooding that would likely burst the River banks in and around the Rivers Niger and Benue, due to the increase in Sea levels caused by the Melting Glaciers in the Arctic. I urge all those people living in Coastal regions to relocate at all costs before it is too late. These things happen like play like play, when you think nothing is going to happen, then out of a sudden it happens. This is no joke, and I hope that this is taken seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 22, Sack Kogi Communities / Buhari Has Shown Nigeria Can Join Big League – Lai Mohamed / Crime, Fire And Freedom; A Curious Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.