Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses (50402 Views)

PHOTOS: Ambode, Tinubu And Governors At APC Leaders Forum / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by aresa: 2:34am On Nov 13, 2015
adaweezy:

You cant talk about about the ikorodu road without realigning the BRT within, its like a ferry station without ferry purchases... Besides the Ikoodu road expansion was submitted alongside BRT system when getting the right of way from the Federal government...

BRT, Ikorodu road, ferry, you are yet to explain to us how ambode consolidated any?

Fashola did all that with zero exception.

Btw, Ikorodu road is not a federal road so keep quiet with that ignorance..

Again, tell us how ambode consolidated any part of this project..

Stop dancing around and just answer..

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by aresa: 2:35am On Nov 13, 2015
[s]
adaweezy:

Your hero Fashola awarded Jankara road 3 times in 8 years ..
awarded capitol road Agege never completed it
Awarded Fadehan street, Temple road Bioyin street(twice)(Ijaiye Ojokoro) and the roads are still not tarred
You need pictures i can snap them too while going to work
[/s]

I'm not interested in your irrelevant and bait and switch idiocy, just explain to us how ambode consolidated already completed Ikorodu road project..

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by adaweezy(m): 2:42am On Nov 13, 2015
aresa:

BRT, Ikorodu road, ferry, you are yet to explain to us how ambode consolidated any?

English is easy na
Read up It has always been a trunk A road and such roads are within the purview of the FG, You dont have to support a person blindly and undermining others besides even if the FG gives the road to LASG they(FG) have to enact a law to back it up ........
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by adaweezy(m): 2:45am On Nov 13, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

I'm not interested in your irrelevant and bait and switch idiocy, just explain to us how ambode consolidated already completed Ikorodu road project..
You don't have to abuse to make a point, it belittles your ability and shows you as a weak personality....
aresa:

So exactly what ambode did to an already completed and paid for project?
It was not already completed na......... as at may 22 according to you so when did it become complete may 28
N29b Mile 12-Ikorodu Road excites Lagos govt, residents

By Editor on May 22, 2015 3:17 am

According to him, the road project is [b]already nearing completion
and it is only the BRT facilities that the company is putting finishing touches to for the commencement of the BRT operations.[/b]
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by adaweezy(m): 2:48am On Nov 13, 2015
aresa:

[size=40pt]Fashola Promised 256 buses through Lamata Ambode produced 434 using the world bank loan is that intelligence or better bargaining skills that ambode used anyway you always abuse him and called him orobo [/size]Can you see NOW
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by aresa: 2:51am On Nov 13, 2015
[s]
adaweezy:

You don't have to abuse to make a point, it belittles your ability and shows you as a weak personality....
it was not already completed na......... as at may 22
N29b Mile 12-Ikorodu Road excites Lagos govt, residents

According to him, the road project is [b]already nearing completion
and it is only the BRT facilities that the company is putting finishing touches to for the commencement of the BRT operations.[/b]

[/s]

Fist you lied that ambode increased the the buses to 400 when in fact that was done before Fashola left office

Again, explai to us exactly what ambode did to consolidate any pat of this project

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by aresa: 2:55am On Nov 13, 2015
adaweezy:

Fashola Promised 256 buses through Lamata Ambode produced 434 using the world bank loan is that intelligence or better bargaining skills that ambode used anyway you always abuse him and called him orobo Can you see NOW

Promoters of the World Bank assisted Bus Rapid Transit (BRT), the Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (LAMATA), said it would commence bus operations with 400 buses in July along Mile 12-Ikorodu town axis.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/05/brt-buses-extend-operations-to-ikorodu-in-july/

Liar, in may as dated above before Fashola left office, LAMATA already have 400 buses to start operation with in July.

Come back with another lie, this is getting stale and redundant..
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by aresa: 3:40am On Nov 13, 2015

Posted on May 20, 2015

Lagos deploys 400 buses in Ikorodu road in June

The Lagos State Government has warned residents of Ikorodu and motorists plying the new Ikorodu BRT route against the misuse of the road.

Already, the state government said 400 new buses approved for the new route would be deployed for operation in June and July this year.

http://nigeriannewspapers.1push.com.ng/lagos-deploys-400-buses-in-ikorodu-road-in-june/

Ambode must be very magical to travel back in time to May 2015 before assuming office to order 400 buses...

These internet liars are really disgusting...

2 Likes

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 13, 2015
adaweezy:

[size=40pt]Fashola Promised 256 buses through Lamata Ambode produced 434 using the world bank loan is that intelligence or better bargaining skills that ambode used anyway you always abuse him and called him orobo [/size]Can you see NOW

Ambode never bought those increased buses...it was a private initiative. As a matter of fact, I personally know who bought those buses. I can't put up the person's name here.

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by toyinid78: 5:51am On Nov 13, 2015
PappyMason:

Tinubu is a thief and a convicted drug dealer

Aregberascal is a thief and babalawo

Now these are your yoruba living legends.

Says a lot about you people as a whole
. Definately dey ar ur grandfada oloshi,,is adeboye n oyedepo not yorubas? Mke adenuga of glo, for music na. Yoruba una dey take sing now,how many of ur tribe reach wole soyinka status or get celebrated like fela,,and an idiot dat u ar dis site was created by seun a yoruba n u are in his site abusing his tribe us d site wey ur tribe create cos dis show ur jealous of d great hieght dis YORUBA tribe achieved ,av u heard of linda ekeji she blogs to make millions ur here abusing like ur dad who gave birth to u complainin of poverty u too don start

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by ststyreal(f): 5:54am On Nov 13, 2015
tellwisdom:
Instead make this mofo dey work as a Governor, na fat he dey fat
Am boo ooooo government don enter one chance, y him go allow tinubu come near him administration. Instead wey him go embrace fashola make him for teach am better thing e dey follow tinubu smhhhhhhhhh, I pity him govt sha.

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by adaweezy(m): 6:14am On Nov 13, 2015
aresa:

Liar, in may as dated above before Fashola left office, LAMATA already have 400 buses to start operation with in July.

Come back with another lie, this is getting stale and redundant..
YOU ARE A DAMM LIAR WOULD IS DIFFERENT FROM HAVE shocked shocked shocked
Just like how LAMATA said they would complete the light rail in 2012... grin grin and have Coaches......Prove it na that LAMATA had the buses before June/july....
the problem with lying is that when continually done even the the propagator believes his lies.....
Liar oshi
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by adaweezy(m): 6:17am On Nov 13, 2015
idnobleg:

Ambode never bought those increased buses...it was a private initiative. As a matter of fact, I personally know who bought those buses. I can't put up the person's name here.
I know na.......
Neither did Fashola buy it ARESA come and defend this......... Since you claimed Fashola paid for the buses.... Paid hag
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by adeybola(f): 6:49am On Nov 13, 2015
Honor should be given to who honor is due....where is Fashola
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by Alphaoscar: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2015
adaweezy:

He can cancel it Like Oduah Demolished an already completed PH airport .... or like he increased grin grin grin the buses from Fashola's 265 to 434.......
Didnt you follow your oga to Abuja?? Aresa......

@ Adaweezy and Aresa , what's all this bickering all about ? You guys should stop this Fashola vs Ambode fight abeg . let's put our house in order and believe whatever achievement / failure recorded in Lagos or any APC controlled government is to the glory/shame of the party and its supporters.

Pls enough is enough !!!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by sova(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2015
its not about buying buses or constructing first class BRT station(kudos to fashola d actualizer), our problem is maintenance culture. BRT buses are dirty,uncultured drivers nd Ticketer, damage seat, Nd may possibly be a threat to communicable infection.
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by thundafire: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2015
so wats dat Osun rascal doing in dy pic
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by Babacele: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
Seriously, you all should grow up and stop acting like 5year oolds
The very first page is filled with nothing but back and forth insults. Comment on the topic at hand by all means but stop making it a political issue.
The 3 main persons being referred to here are all chilling with their families in their mansions (actually one may be at Quilox!) but u get the point.
Grow up guys!
each time I fall in love with you and it's always new cos yr view - a reflection of the inner vivy- leaves me sweetly drained n refreshed of my disgust for d low reasonings especially from clowns in academic gowns from naija town here on ds e-space. I just wanna say u rock .
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by alaskido(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
What is Tinubu doing there? Is he now the Deputy governor or the governor in disguise? The man still take style dey control the state sha and they collect more money. JAGABANDIT.
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by Adekunleideology(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
dayo23:
Jagaban himself
stupid idiot
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by mikeapollo: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
olatunji21:

6 Month is too small to construct a road from Mile 12- Ikorodu...Am sure Fashola constructed the road

Tinubu did all the ground work, laid the foundation and roadmap for virtually all the capital projects that happened under Fashola, this one inclusive.
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by niyi123: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
olatunji21:

6 Month is too small to construct a road from Mile 12- Ikorodu...Am sure Fashola constructed the road

yes
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Babacele:
each time I fall in love with you and it's always new cos yr view - a reflection of the inner vivy- leaves me sweetly drained n refreshed of my disgust for d low reasonings especially from clowns in academic gowns from naija town here on ds e-space. I just wanna say u rock .
Eyaaa thanks o.
Have a pleasant weekend ahead
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 14, 2015
Babacele:

U are just wasting your time. That lady u r dreaming of is too hard up.
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by Babacele: 5:58am On Nov 14, 2015
DrDauda:

U are just wasting your time. That lady u r dreaming of is too hard up.
oh doctor! don't feed me with that dose of persimism please! that her standards are too high for you doesn't mean I won't meet them. Besides ,I prefer such unusual paths not meant for everybody or that folks find difficult to flow with. ain't cheap too doc . Lols.
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by Babacele: 5:59am On Nov 14, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
Eyaaa thanks o. Have a pleasant weekend ahead
pleasant weekend to you too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Olakunrin: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Afenifere Chairman Daughter / Top 3 Tinubu's Ministers Who Are Best Fit For Their Portfolios? / RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.