Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses (50398 Views)

PHOTOS: Ambode, Tinubu And Governors At APC Leaders Forum / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by adaweezy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
jomoh:

Did you read what you wrote.

You actually mean Tinubu bought all the BRT buses, constructed all the bus stops and roads?

No be ur fault na. Ti eru ba pe ni ile o ma n ba wan sepe alajobi. All this immigrants that knows nothing about Lagos state.

One could even be tempted to ask what class were you when Tinubu left governorship in 2007?
haha i laugh in egun....
It was a sacarstic question ....... Tinubu started the whole project and almost finished it
update your knowledge
Lagos Bus Rapid Transit System

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Lagos Bus Rapid Transit System, also known as Lagos BRT, is a bus rapid transit system in Lagos State, Nigeria. It is owned by LAMATA.
First phase[edit]
The first phase of the Lagos BRT was opened on March 17, 2008, although it was initially slated for opening in November 2007 (the initiative to build the system was initiated by the government of the previous governor, Bola Tinubu. It goes from Mile 12 through Ikorodu Road and Funsho Williams Avenue up to CMS. At current, the Lagos BRT Corridor is 22 km in length.
Two operators are offering their services to the Lagos BRT: NURTW Cooperative and LAGBUS. LAGBUS is an Asset Management Company owned by the Lagos State government.
26 bus shelters are offered along the Mile 12-CMS road; three bus terminals are also placed along the corridor (at Mile 12, Moshalashi and CMS), with the bus terminal at CMS designed to integrate with transport modes of rail and ferry that are planned for future construction by LAMATA.
When did tinubu leave office may 29 2007.....
So fashola construted everything in 10 months.. Bus-stop, bridges, tarred road, demarcations, pedestrian bridges All this yoruba children that don't know their history sef abi you dey claim.....
Link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos_Bus_Rapid_Transit_System

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by datribune: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yet another feather in d cap of progressive governance in Nigeria & their leader, d Jagaban. Nigeria is truly blessed to hav a leader like d Asiwaju who led d "Common Sense Revolution" dat broke d back of d hegemony dat promised to rule our nation 4 d next 60yrs whether they perform or not.
Kudos to d progressive govt of Lagos state & to d Jagaban of Borgu, d indefatigable leader of d "Common Sense" revolution & slayer of Jonathan & his discredited People Deceiving People party.
When d history of Nigeria is written, Asiwaju's name will be written in gold.

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by simplycarro: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
tellwisdom:

No, bro...You are resuming to the garage tomorw and of course we ain't on the same work level. Shebi no be to smoke weed, drink ogogoro begin collect money be your own?...Na that free money your oloju kokoro mama, see, wey make am fall yakata for your papa. I want a good life bro and i think im achieving it already...Clique of incoherent morons living in one room
Not so fast. grin
You need that job to lift your mama with multiple fibroids to do the procedure she need badly. Her body is deteriorating and she will soon die to go join that useless thing you call father. May her soul rest in pieces in advance
Tomorrow you will continue searching for 40k job fruitlessly. Approach the LAGBUS park today and pick up your uniform. Nothing of shame angry
IPOB miscreant fool grin
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by jomoh: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
adaweezy:

haha i laugh in egun....
It was a sacarstic question ....... Tinubu started the whole project and almost finished it
update your knowledge
Lagos Bus Rapid Transit System

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When did tinubu leave office may 29 2007.....
So fashola construted everything in 10 months.. Bus-stop, bridges, tarred road, demarcations, pedestrian bridges All this yoruba children that don't know their history sef abi you dey claim.....
Link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos_Bus_Rapid_Transit_System

Oga you're still very illogical even with your Wikipedia. Do you mean to say all the buses were purchased by Tinubu, all the bus stops along Iyana Ipaja, were done by Tinubu.
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by Codyt(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
olatunji21:

The fool is not even ashamed of himself...Commissioning the road constructed by the one he so much hate..
Foolish fool. He wasn't commissioning the road but new BRT buses! You're an Idiot for no reason undecided
If u like quote me.
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by pus96: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
[size=38pt]tinubu is stealing your money in lagos to build houses in Abuja
Tinubu is involve in espionage activities against the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria.
[/size]

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by pus96: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
pus24:
[img][size=28pt]This is inside Igboland.. because the Igbos are not nice to nobody..
Yoruba people have to be greedy like an igboman. Yoruba people, this is not london, It is igboland.. Tinubu is a northern thief.

Nice guy finish last. you were nice to tinubu , he stole all of the money of lagos.
Tinubu is a northern arm robber..

[/size]

[size=38pt]Yoruba people, this is not london, It is igboland[/size]

[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3067842_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1997180_mccoraifitestrflyover2_jpegf413f7214d22f7715d84054278b65795
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1997217_on22_jpeg3993f5969524665fbccc920a5caa6974

[img]http://4.bp..com/-QkR8rNIb0gc/VPmg6QfxMaI/AAAAAAAABFA/T1aBi5YBkac/s1600/20140624_141024.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1515661_onitsha_jpeg0fa5ae1f80c8849f805578f6f17ae0c1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1515673_onitsha_road_3_jpeg17e0c04367cb61bc092f93ad7f487e03
[img]http://2.bp..com/-gON-zYrIXsM/VaQxqiEs1OI/AAAAAAAADEs/Qx40OA4xG54/s1600/20150712_150845.jpg[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1515674_onitsha_road_4_jpeg036b4a361d833009ef52da646e9951ae
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1718782_umuahia1_jpeg_jpegaf212ab2b188724ba0b9e1089cda9b20
[img]http://nigeriavipblog.files./2014/11/road-leading-to-alex-ekwueme-building-after.jpg?w=300&h=199[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1718783_umuahia2_jpeg_jpegfb3319818b3d61d0e146498aa59eae7b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1718785_umuahia4_jpeg_jpeg7b68c67bed41f6e4ed4ec6bf20c627d7

[img]http://3.bp..com/-WWbzIJHXTGc/VaQxl1CWCsI/AAAAAAAADEk/JpO-RoJVIL8/s1600/20150712_150835.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-1xsoNr2DoYA/VaQxyitTrHI/AAAAAAAADE8/cNqT0Arxouw/s1600/20150712_150740.jpg[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/821663_Onitsha-Owerri_road_jpg155e2082f6cf865e5237ee3afd1b1a47[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/770389_769555_nsh11_jpg73a7af935a1122a4e69707dbacfcab5c_jpgf9094283d6f1b165a8c13b980a524eb5
www.nairaland.com/attachments/770390_769556_nsh12_jpga95a3ee980fe7b4e8f9c36393db9b264_jpg31ec21036dcdefbcd3fa1f20fc99f48e
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Zt5NyzY5p3c/VK2QpUe-y7I/AAAAAAAABao/_6zmQG5jQ-c/s1600/Onitsha2.jpg[/img]

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tinubu's tailor deserved to b sued. See hand of shirt abeg.
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by bashydemy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jagaban of Borgu, All hail the slayer of PDP.
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by ademusiwa8: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
[size=38pt]here is inside the military/police barrack in lagos.. it is the responsibility of state to fix military/police facilities.. Did you see tinubu fix it, while he was governor, no.. go to the barracks and ask them..

it is the responsibility of state. if tinubu fix while he was governor of lagos. No, will the military barracks look like this. No
if I was telling lies.. look at them..

[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-XIefnRUGmnc/VbaLzjo_-cI/AAAAAAAGCKU/Ze3pJqYbPz8/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/966912_NIGERIA_POLICE_BARRACK_jpge54df68feb8220416d815775efc872d5

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by adaweezy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
jomoh:

Oga you're still very illogical even with your Wikipedia. Do you mean to say all the buses were purchased by Tinubu, all the bus stops along Iyana Ipaja, were done by Tinubu.

WRONG the Bus Stop at Iyana Ipaja is The LAGBUS inititative......... it was extended by fashola....
LAGBUS, BRTs are different schemes chai Think Logically please shocked shocked shocked shocked
Everybody contributed one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by aresa: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
Up Fashola...

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by tellwisdom: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
simplycarro:

Not so fast. grin
You need that job to lift your mama with multiple fibroids to do the procedure she need badly. Her body is deteriorating and she will soon die to go join that useless thing you call father. May her soul rest in pieces in advance
Tomorrow you will continue searching for 40k job fruitlessly. Approach the LAGBUS park today and pick up your uniform. Nothing of shame angry
IPOB miscreant fool grin
Your papa dey feel me abi??...I don entertain am enough...e remain make ur mama com dance for me.
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by jomoh: 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
adaweezy:

WRONG the Bus Stop at Iyana Ipaja is The LAGBUS inititative......... it was extended by fashola....
LAGBUS, BRTs are different schemes chai Think Logically please shocked shocked shocked shocked
Everybody contributed one way or the other

What is Ambode's contribution?
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by ekseel(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
adaweezy:

who intimated TSA? whose tenure was it officially utilized??
Unenlightened Ekseel The BRT, Lastma, KAI, taskforce, councils, flower planting, atlantic city, LAGOS LIGHT RAIL were started by tinubu but who CLAIMS THE GLORY ?
We need history in our schools TO HELP YOUR ILK

LOL! Enlightened adaweezy, u said tinubu started, I agree (eventhough it was just at a planning phase) and fashola did over 95% of those projects you listed which makes fashola the rightful person to claim the victory. Ambode did not add anything to the project being commissioned for your information, meanwhile fashola could have commission d said project if he wanted to play politics like GEJ did with his uncompleted projects (who knows maybe Fashola left this for Ambode to have something to commission so as to cover his incompetence) .
Let's face the fact Ambode is just starting with his administration in Lagos and so whether he commission this or not, Fashola deserves the accolade because he started and finish the project.
People like you are those that make it difficult for people to hold leaders accountable, let's call a spade, a spade.... Ambode hasn't done anything yet and we need to sound that into his ears so he won't list this as part of his achievements.... We are watching.
Finally, I won't insult you just the way you did because your words are a clear expression of your maturity level and exposure.

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by Askseek(f): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
olatunji21:

The fool is not even ashamed of himself...Commissioning the road constructed by the one he so much hate..

So what was he supposed to do? Award a contract so they can damage the road before he fixed it? You are saying there should be no continuity because he dislikes or hates fashola? What has personal feelings got to do with implementing good policies and finishing projects beneficial to the people? Tomorrow you guys will be commenting on how wonderful New York is. As much as De Blasio could not stand Bloomberg he scrapped policies he thought were not good and held onto policies that were beneficial. Nigerians completely insatiable
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by adaweezy(m): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2015
ekseel:

LOL! Enlightened adaweezy, u said tinubu started, I agree (eventhough it was just at a planning phase) and fashola did over 95% of those projects you listed which makes fashola the rightful person to claim the victory. Ambode did not add anything to the project being commissioned for your information, meanwhile fashola could have commission d said project if he wanted to play politics like GEJ did with his uncompleted projects (who knows maybe Fashola left this for Ambode to have something to commission so as to cover his incompetence) .
Let's face the fact Ambode is just starting with his administration in Lagos and so whether he commission this or not, Fashola deserves the accolade because he started and finish the project.
[s]People like you are those that make it difficult for people to hold leaders accountable, let's call a spade, a spade.... Ambode hasn't done anything yet and we need to sound that into his ears so he won't list this as part of his achievements.... We are watching.
Finally
[/s], I won't insult you just the way you did because your words are a clear expression of your maturity level and exposure.

Fashola could not have completed/launched the Mile2-Ikorodu/BrT extension because it was clear for all to see... Grossly unfinished You dont even know the area we are disputing , sorry for arguing with you.
@Bolded Fallacy Of hasty generalisation
If ambode did not finish it, you abuse him saying he hates fashola and cant perform, he finishes it now, he does not deserve any credit....... grin grin grin
Nothing can please you sha
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by Stim312: 12:07am On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=Elslim post=39951361]God bless Nigeria [/quote HOW?
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by ekseel(m): 12:20am On Nov 13, 2015
adaweezy:

Fashola could not have completed/launched the Mile2-Ikorodu/BrT extension because it was clear for all to see... Grossly unfinished You dont even know the area we are disputing , sorry for arguing with you.
@Bolded Fallacy Of hasty generalisation
If ambode did not finish it, you abuse him saying he hates fashola and cant perform, he finishes it now, he does not deserve any credit....... grin grin grin
Nothing can please you sha

Oga! I can see you are on the payroll of Ambode, but I will school you here.
I know the road and it was not grossly unfinished as you claimed and I maintain that Ambode did nothing on that road.... Was it construction that he did or the painting or the tarring of the road? Please answer Ambode "asslicker"

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by adaweezy(m): 12:40am On Nov 13, 2015
ekseel:

Oga! I can see you are on the payroll of Ambode, but I will school you here.
I know the road and it was not grossly unfinished as you claimed and I maintain that Ambode did nothing on that road.... Was it construction that he did or the painting or the tarring of the road? Please answer Ambode "asslicker"

Finally, I won't insult you just the way you did because your words are a clear expression of your maturity level and exposure.

first bolded Dead on arrival
Address issues oga,Tinubu started the project Fashola Actualized it Ambode consolidated, finished and completed the project. tongue tongue tongue tongue DEAL WITH IT
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by aresa: 12:56am On Nov 13, 2015
adaweezy:

first bolded Dead on arrival
Address issues oga,Tinubu started the project Fashola Actualized it Ambode consolidated, finished and completed the project. tongue tongue tongue tongue DEAL WITH IT

How exactly did ambode consolidated the already awarded and almost finished contract? Exactly how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by adaweezy(m): 1:07am On Nov 13, 2015
aresa:

How exactly did ambode consolidated the already awarded and almost finished contract? Exactly how?

He can cancel it Like Oduah Demolished an already completed PH airport .... or like he increased grin grin grin the buses from Fashola's 265 to 434.......
Didnt you follow your oga to Abuja?? Aresa......
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by aresa: 1:19am On Nov 13, 2015
adaweezy:

He can cancel it Like Oduah Demolished an already completed PH airport .... or like he increased grin grin grin the buses from Fashola's 265 to 434.......
Didnt you follow your oga to Abuja?? Aresa......

I was expecting you to tell us what he did exactly to consolidate the project, please explain to us exactly what he did to consolidate the project...

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by adaweezy(m): 1:35am On Nov 13, 2015
aresa:

I was expecting you to tell us what he did exactly to consolidate the project, please explain to us exactly what he did to consolidate the project...
265 buses to 434 buses.......
Its Bolder now unless that's not consolidation
need a link here http://www.lamata-ng.com/faq.php ..........
Good Night
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by aresa: 1:53am On Nov 13, 2015
adaweezy:

265 buses to 434 buses.......
Its Bolder now
need a link here http://www.lamata-ng.com/faq.php ..........
Good Night

We are talking about Ikorodu road, not BRT buses and last I checked, the topic is about Ikorodu road and not BRT buses.

Again, please explain to us exactly how ambode consolidate the ikorodu road project.

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by aresa: 2:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Promoters of the World Bank assisted Bus Rapid Transit (BRT), the Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (LAMATA), said it would commence bus operations with 400 buses in July along Mile 12-Ikorodu town axis.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/05/brt-buses-extend-operations-to-ikorodu-in-july/

Btw, please don't come back with the BRT bus nonsense because amode had nothing to do with the buses because the buses were already paid for with world bank loan. The world bank loan financed the road project and Lagos BRT project is a world bank sponsored project.

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by aresa: 2:11am On Nov 13, 2015
N29b Mile 12-Ikorodu Road excites Lagos govt, residents

By Editor on May 22, 2015 3:17 am

According to him, the road project is already nearing completion and it is only the BRT facilities that the company is putting finishing touches to for the commencement of the BRT operations.

So exactly what ambode did to an already completed and paid for project?

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by adaweezy(m): 2:13am On Nov 13, 2015
aresa:

We are talking about Ikorodu road, not BRT buses and last I checked, the topic is about Ikorodu road and not BRT buses.

Again, please explain to us exactly how ambode consolidate the ikorodu road project.

You cant talk about about the ikorodu road without realigning the BRT within, its like a ferry station without ferry purchases... Besides the Ikoodu road expansion was submitted alongside BRT system when getting the right of way from the Federal government...
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by adaweezy(m): 2:19am On Nov 13, 2015
aresa:

So exactly what ambode did to an already completed and paid for project?

[b]N30bn Mile 12 to Ikorodu Road expansion starts

on September 07, 2012 / in News 12:45 am / Comments

Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Reddit Print
BY OLASUNKANMI AKONI AND MONSUR OLOWOOPEJO

…As Property owners demand for compensation
The much publicised expansion work on the 13.5 kilometre Mile12 to Ikorodu Road project has begun as Lagos State government mobilised the contractor- Chinese Civil Engineering and Construction Corporation, CCECC, to site. The project is estimated to cost N30 billion.

This came as affected property owners appealed to the state government to ensure adequate compensation for the structures to be demolished.

The 59-year-old dual carriageway is to be expanded into six lanes with Bus Rapid Transit, BRT route in the middle.

Other features of the multi-million naira road project include 15 BRT bus stations, three terminals –to be located at Mile 12, Agric and Ikorodu, nine new bridges, seven pedestrian bridges to access BRT stations, nine pedestrian crossing points, 12 new U-turns to allow for traffic going towards Lagos and Ikorodu, lane markings and streetlights.

The project is scheduled to be completed within two years.

As expected, however, leaders of the Ikorodu community, including Ayodele Elesho, a former Commissioner for Information in Lagos, at a stakeholders’ forum, yesterday, organised by Lagos Area Metropolitan Transport Authority, LAMATA, expressed total support for the project, but called on the state government to consider compensation to owners of properties that must give way for the road expansion.
[/b]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/n30bn-mile-12-to-ikorodu-road-expansion-starts/
This road was to have been completed in 2014 ... What happened?
Besides 30 Billion naira is not paid at once to a contractor, its usually instalmentally
Re: Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses by adaweezy(m): 2:23am On Nov 13, 2015
aresa:

Btw, please don't come back with the BRT bus nonsense because amode had nothing to do with the buses because the buses were already paid for with world bank loan. The world bank loan financed the road project and Lagos BRT project is a world bank sponsored project.
Your hero Fashola awarded Jankara road 3 times in 8 years ..
awarded capitol road Agege never completed it
Awarded Fadehan street, Temple road Bioyin street(twice)(Ijaiye Ojokoro) and the roads are still not tarred
You need pictures i can snap them too while going to work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Olakunrin: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Afenifere Chairman Daughter / Top 3 Tinubu's Ministers Who Are Best Fit For Their Portfolios? / I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.