Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Why Was Tinubu In Kaduna Yesterday Instead Of Abuja? Set Up? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was Tinubu In Kaduna Yesterday Instead Of Abuja? Set Up? (538 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo / Photos From The Northern Governors' Forum Meeting In Kaduna Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Was Tinubu In Kaduna Yesterday Instead Of Abuja? Set Up? by wallex1983(m): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
That there has been a serious rift between Fasola and his political godfather is too clear for the blind to see. Despite the denying of this all the time, the clearest language in Nigeria as at today (body language) says it all.

Against all attempts of blackmail, BRF succeeded in making the list of ministerial nominees by the president. Ultimately, BRF got the portfolio which has made many describe him as the deputy vice president by their own judgement.

Looking at it from another angle, Tinubu truly does not have any official role to play at the inauguration yesterday. But it appears if all is very well, he won't be denied the privilege of gracing the occasion. However, Tinubu chose to be in kaduna to commission projects. I seriously wonder why that same date. I also wonder why it was kaduna. If there is such thing as deputy vice president, then I believe a lot of people may not crucify me if I said El-rufai occupied that 'office', at least got g by the rumoured love lost between him and osinbajo.

Could it be that El-rufai was commissioned to take care of Tinubu on that day?

Could it be that there is a realignment between El-rufai and Tinubu?

Could it just be coincidence?

Why hasn't Tinubu personally and perhaps openly congratulated Fasola despite being in lagos to commission a project Fasola started today

Am I just thinking out of or inside the box?
Re: Why Was Tinubu In Kaduna Yesterday Instead Of Abuja? Set Up? by ernesty20(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
op, go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Why Was Tinubu In Kaduna Yesterday Instead Of Abuja? Set Up? by QuotaSystem: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
You've already answered your question yourself.

What official capacity would be have been in the council chambers yesterday? The official party chairman was there and Tinubu's presence would have had your likes screaming 'godfatherism'.

Ask yourself... If El-Rufai was commissioned to 'occupy' Tinubu, was Bisi Akande also being kept busy by Fayose?

(1) (Reply)

Urhobo People Denounce Their Inclusion In Biafran Map / Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Awake? / Fighting Corruption With Double-standards And Human Rights Abuses -PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.