Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo (55132 Views)

Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / Funny Handshakes Between Saraki And Ahmad Lawal (photos). / Fayose And Bola Tinubu Shake Hands At Akeredolu's Swearing-In Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
There are really no permanent friends nor foes in politics. The senate president; Bukola Saraki and the national leader of the All Progressives Congress APC, Bola Tinubu seemed excited to meet each other at president Muhammadu Buhari's book launch earlier today at the International Conference Center ICC, Abuja. Both politicians had a rift over the leadership of the upper chamber of the national assembly.

Also present were the House of Representatives Speaker; Yakubu Dogara and Hon Femi Gbajabiamila, both who "battled" over the leadership of the lower chamber .

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/see-what-happened-between-bukola-saraki.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by PrettyCrystal: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
politicians indeed

9 Likes

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by dainformant(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
good for them
Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by chigoizie7(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
Saraki be like, "no be me be dis? Me wey una wan rubbish? I still dey, no shaking.

Tinubu be like,:- bros,no worry, na dat "mumu" oyegun and his cronies, but I go show am why them de call me the "JAGABAN".

Saraki:-, I trust u my guy.

Dogara be like:- thank God these chairmen dem, go finish oyegun, b4 him carry him mumuness come spoil show for me for house

43 Likes

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is nothing but a meeting between a wogged Pen robber a.k.a fake assets declarer, 2 great & kponk Padder's & 1 nogged famous illegal landlord dazzol.. cool cool

#greathieves

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by kodine: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
politicians indeed
femi gbaja....d silent crook....awon oole

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by pedrilo: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
after decivin the masses, they still continue dcivin themselves.
low lives

5 Likes

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by EnEnPeecee: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Both Saraki, Gbajamiamila abi na Babiallah, Dogara and Tunibu are all CRIMINALS

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by olumidazz: 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
The effect of this is that the Cct judgement has been delivered in Aso rock just as judgement in the kogi governorship election matter was delivered in Aso rock before being read out at the supreme court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by Shiifi(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
ummm nawa oooo
saraki b like jagaban ebora of borgu
tinubu b like na u b dis saraki u don fat ooo
dogara b like na God ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by tuniski: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
They are one!

2 Likes

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by mars123(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
nothing new just a normal meeting between darkness and darkness.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by kehinde1588(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
I just pity people who fight themselves over politicians. Imagine they saw each other and the embraced each other. No politician is clean just that some are smarter than some

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by abokibuhari: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
kehinde1588:
I just pity people who fight themselves over politicians. Imagine they saw each other and the embraced each other. No politician is clean just that some are smarter than some
I pity omenka, midolian and modath way carry saraki matter for head...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by midolian(m): 12:00am On Oct 04, 2016
This is just for the cameras. You don't expect them to frown @ each other when they meet. They are not kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by Uchenduin: 12:28am On Oct 04, 2016
I don tire 4 nigeria nd her so-called leaders
No hope
Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by globe16: 12:58am On Oct 04, 2016
midolian:
This is just for the cameras. You don't expect them to frown @ each other when they meet. They are not kids.
lol.. Saraki will remain SP till 2019.. sure bet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by aventura: 1:38am On Oct 04, 2016
Femi don shave. Thank God.
Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by kemback2220003: 3:40am On Oct 04, 2016
Why will this lagos - ibadan / rrR continue to ascribe a non existing office to tinubu... APC National leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 04, 2016
midolian:
I wish you knew they all belong to the same stealing fraternity. They only frown at each other when one is trying to outdo the other in their rapacious act.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by babdap: 6:21am On Oct 04, 2016
Yet some gullible and jobless youth had made sworn enemies defending those politicians.

1 Like

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by midolian(m): 6:29am On Oct 04, 2016
bejeiodus:
I wish you knew they all belong to the same stealing fraternity. They only frown at each other when one is trying to trying to outdo the other in their rapacious act.
No one is denying the fact that they are all thieves. Even a kid knows this oga

1 Like

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by Bugatie(m): 7:00am On Oct 04, 2016
abokibuhari:

I pity omenka, midolian and modath way carry saraki matter for head...

Those smiles are mere cosmetics, do you expect them to start fighting there

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2016
Bunch of Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by tolexy007(m): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2016
To real and geniue politicians, Politiks is a Game of mind, but to our ignorant youths is a game of Guns and Matchet...

1 Like

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:49am On Oct 04, 2016
polithieves
Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by akins56(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2016
Make una leave tinubu alone na
wetin oko remi do una

1 Like

Re: Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo by holluphemydavid(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2016
Indeed, no permanent enemies in politics

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal / Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.