Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,471 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Nigerian Calaba Vegetable Delicacy - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Calaba Vegetable Delicacy (1238 Views)

Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) / Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) / Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Calaba Vegetable Delicacy by Plateevent(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
DELICACY !!! DELICACY
From Chef Elder Lateef A.Y.

Ingredients;
- 1 bunch of Ugwu or Pumpkin leaves
-1 bunch of Water leaves
-1 tablespoon of crayfish
-Dry fish
-Stockfish
-Assorted pieces of meant
-1 cup of Periwinkles(Shelled or unshelled)
-Goat meat
-Pepper(Rodo/Cameroon Pepper)
-Seasoning cube
-Salt to taste.

METHOD:
- Wash the Periwinkle with salted water
- Boil the meat with assorted pieces, add dry fish and Stockfish,add the crayfish, add the palm oil for it to cook out together, add Season with salt to taste.
- Cover to cook for few minutes and add your washed Snail if necessary then, cover to complete the cooking!!!
-When the meat is done all others are done as well!!! Add the Periwinkle, personally I preffered unshelled periwinkle as I enjoy the process of sucking it out each periwinkle.
-Add Water leave first, then after few minutes, stair and add Ugwu and live to cook for few minutes.
At this stage its good and sensationally delicious and aromatic if you sprinkle in it a table spoon of " Turkish Black Pepper".
This Make a Perfect EDIKAIKONG VEGETABLE SOUP

In Plates And Pans Our Delivery Package is good and trust worthy!!!
Contact us for Delievry of Assorted Soup, Edikaikong, Afang Soup, Pepper-soup, Eforiro,Efo Elegusi(Ijebu/igbo), Ofada Sauce, Gbegiri Etc. Within Lagos State.
Chef ElderLateef
Whatsapp- +2347039873901
Bbm-2BB0F78B
Igram- chef_elder09
Pls Share......

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Food From My Neighbors / I Need Maggi Recipes Book / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.