Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,181 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

109 Senators To Train In Facebook - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 109 Senators To Train In Facebook (20247 Views)

Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I / 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. / Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 109 Senators To Train In Facebook by airfinance(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
APC is a big Scam, if those their illiterate Senators can't operate FB then I belive 90% of them had NEPA certificate
I think you are the illitrate here that could not understand the content.where was it stated that it''s only meant for the APC senators?
Re: 109 Senators To Train In Facebook by darlingnuel(m): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2015
The social media warlord, Senator BRUCE LEE, should teach them na
Re: 109 Senators To Train In Facebook by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2015
modath:

Welcome back... smiley
I'm back for now
Re: 109 Senators To Train In Facebook by triplemaximo(m): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2015
centvin008:
The training has been fixed for next week, and is to be conducted by Facebook Africa’s head of policy.
All 109 senators and their aides are to undergo training in how to use Facebook and other social media.

The training is to help them communicate effectively on issues of public policy and good governance.

In a statement, Senator Isa Galaudu , chief of staff to Senate President Bukola Saraki, said the training is in line with Saraki’s promise to bring about a more representative legislature through use of technology and tools for an electronic parliament.

The training has been fixed for next week, and is to be conducted by Facebook Africa’s head of policy.

The Facebook team is billed to arrive Nigeria on Sunday.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/109-senators-to-train-in-facebook/119119.html

Really Lalasticlala‎, with tax payers money or for free?
Re: 109 Senators To Train In Facebook by MrIyke222(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Hw cld dey have identified with modern technology when its still a set of old-wagged heads.

They re not even ashame of themselves in making such a public issue in dis globaluzed digital age wr even a kid of 5 yrs old can do some unimaginable with digital devices.

Well, anoda avenue for misappropiation of our money. Y AM I EVEN COMPLAINING mtchiiew....
Re: 109 Senators To Train In Facebook by thundafire: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2015
they have since put it in their budget but come ooo when dy legislators fix their own budget who dy perform oversight function on them i knw pple like akume,gemade nd their northern brodas dnt knw facebook cs dy only knw it to hook up with babes cs dats dy major work of those 4rm dy south claiming 2 be interactive on other social media but on facebook strictly on finding gals
Re: 109 Senators To Train In Facebook by teetee12: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2015
This is indeed a national disgrace. Individual senator should have hired someone to teach him/her how to operate Facebook. Again, majority of the senators are opportunist who emerged because of buhari /APC and not that they really worth been a member of the upper chamber.
Re: 109 Senators To Train In Facebook by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2015
una just dey vex say facebook wan come train awa senators how to use facebook, una never even consider how much go be their training allowance.
Jesus abeg make my time come soonest, i wont thread in this path but will be active and proactive and dilligent in my duties!
Re: 109 Senators To Train In Facebook by paparazzi1987(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2015
Facebokk 101
Re: 109 Senators To Train In Facebook by juman(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2015
Anyways, national assembly add no value to governance.
Re: 109 Senators To Train In Facebook by Ximonak: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2015
PaulJohn1:
More money for Zuchabarg(whatever his name is) and US.

What stop these old men from using an indigenous online platform, to perform this irrelevant thing they're planning?! Each of them could created a monica even on NL and they interact with Nigerians with it.

It's more secure and preaches the local content message to the citizens.
GBAM

and why can't our own IT professional train the senators how to use even design their own facebook apps...

what I see is a way to embezzle funds, and We want to reduce nigeria expenditure and cub corruption.

this is corruption 101
Re: 109 Senators To Train In Facebook by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
I hope their stench wont chase facebook crew out.
Re: 109 Senators To Train In Facebook by Ibebe: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
Waste of money. This is why they think Africans are dumb.

So we don't have any techy people to teach them in Nigeria?
Re: 109 Senators To Train In Facebook by philemonemenike(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
how much would that want cost....all is about MONEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin / Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council / Dino Melaye Bags Chieftaincy Title (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.