Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I (5752 Views)

APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members / Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories / President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by Zubby56(f): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s Immediate Impeachment.
Indications have emerged that some members of President Muhammadu Buhari’s kitchen cabinet, have initiated moves to lobby Federal Lawmakers, to stay action against any possible gang up to move against President Muhammadu Buhari.
They have reportedly reached out to the 109 Senators and 360 Members of the House of Representatives with financial gifts, as part of efforts to frustrate any possible move against the President, who is still outside the country on medical grounds.
Post-Nigeria, authoritatively gathered from multiple sources, that as part of the moves, the kitchen cabinet members or otherwise known as cabal members, have approved mouth-watering sums for Senators and Reps Members.
As at the time of filing in this report, it was learnt that the money which is discreetly being handled, is still being disbursed to the Members.

Read more at

http://Triplator.com

2 Shares

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by sarrki(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
This triplator is new wailers blog

They are enemies of state

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by Udodasco1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
ITS GETTING CLEAR. WATCH THE SERIES CLEARLY SECOND ACTOR WONT FINISH IN THE FILM. THERE WAS A COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Anything dat will push my country forward
But i beg these people GEJ made so much sacrifice for peace., they shudnt tamper with it.
Hausas will declare war if PMB is impeached. So let dem thread with caution

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by Musampa73(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
I pity and shake head for this country 'Nigeria'

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by fuckbulhary: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
The dullard should be impeached as soon as possible because he is not even fit to manage a local government council let alone a country but the structure and system we operate made it possible for him to become a president.
It's a big shame that while his counterparts are working tired less ly to better and improve their country, the dullard whose only achievement has crippled the largest economy in Africa that he took over is taking vacation in a foreign land and holding hostage the growth and the development of the country.

Nigeria is truly a zoo!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
Even as this information does not have any verified source, the content is not far from a possibility.

The fact is that being afraid of power returning to the south, it serves as a good option to truncate the possibility of Osinbajos taking over.

I have become apprehensive ever since the northern governors started meetings when Buhari was rumored dead.

I think is high time Yorubas understand that what a change means to them is different from what a change means to Hausas.

The earlier we restructure or break up this country the better for all of us. Nigeria cannot simply work.

12 Likes

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by leofab(f): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
Commended
Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by famology(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Believe dis thrash nd go examine ur head in any of d closest psychiatric hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by wildernessVoice: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by Samunique(m): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
damagepbuh:
But i beg these people GEJ made so much sacrifice for peace., they shudnt tamper with it.
And you believe that poo of a news
Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by annayawchee: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
damagepbuh:
why are U guys scared of the north? Let them declare war na.... Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
famology:
Believe dis thrash nd go examine ur head in any of d closest psychiatric hospital.

and if it happens.. would you wash your mouth with soap and visit yaba left?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by slimfit1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
I hope they are not thinking about sharing our money to senators and the other thieves. It better comes from there pockets.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by Mrbigman1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

U may wish to show us ur payslip sire.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by Mrbigman1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

and if it happens.. would you wash your mouth with soap and visit yaba left?

Wia in zaria re u?
Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by Zubby56(f): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
What is the out come of there meeting up till now
Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by lollmaolol(m): 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Udodasco1:
ITS GETTING CLEAR. WATCH THE SERIES CLEARLY SECOND ACTOR WONT FINISH IN THE FILM. THERE WAS A COUNTRY.

I wish there was a country in the 1st place.

I sorry for Nigeria ooo, i sorry sorry sorry ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by MONITZ: 12:39am On Feb 13, 2017
Dead on Arrival, anybody that believes a sitting president of northern extraction would be removed via impeachment and with lawmakers from his own side of the country supporting the impeachment should ve his head examined... This idea coming to fruition is almost impossible....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by KillJoy62(m): 12:41am On Feb 13, 2017
Zubby56:
Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s Immediate Impeachment.
Indications have emerged that some members of President Muhammadu Buhari’s kitchen cabinet, have initiated moves to lobby Federal Lawmakers, to stay action against any possible gang up to move against President Muhammadu Buhari.
They have reportedly reached out to the 109 Senators and 360 Members of the House of Representatives with financial gifts, as part of efforts to frustrate any possible move against the President, who is still outside the country on medical grounds.
Post-Nigeria, authoritatively gathered from multiple sources, that as part of the moves, the kitchen cabinet members or otherwise known as cabal members, have approved mouth-watering sums for Senators and Reps Members.
As at the time of filing in this report, it was learnt that the money which is discreetly being handled, is still being disbursed to the Members.

Read more at

http://Triplator.com

may the DSS dat visited 2baba visit u op
Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:48am On Feb 13, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3615804/get-original-drivers-license-here#53663044
Get your original drivers license here for just 23k! You reg, get captured and collect your temporary card, same day!!!! Hurry now!!!!!!
Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by fowosh: 7:52am On Feb 13, 2017
the man is too old now...wen it is not DAT we don't av youth anymore

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by barclayb(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by BrutusOj(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2017
PMB was booted out in 1985 cos of this kind of situation he is now, dropping his military guards isn't the solution. I don't see him completing his tenure. If he is not power drunk, he should peacefully resign and have his peace and live longer than allow his greedy political associates use him for their selfish interest. It's obvious he is incapacitated.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:

They have once again warm your pocket with a thousand naira note for the week. May your life be like the way buhari is piloting the country, amen

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by keally: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2017
MONITZ:
Dead on Arrival, anybody that believes a sitting president of northern extraction would be removed via impeachment and with lawmakers from his own side of the country supporting the impeachment should ve his head examined... This idea coming to fruition is almost impossible....
. And u think that over ambitious Saraki has suddenly lost his ambition of becoming the President when d opportunity has presented itself on a platter of gold, u are on a loooong thing.

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by MONITZ: 9:17am On Feb 13, 2017
keally:
. And u think that over ambitious Saraki has suddenly lost his ambition of becoming the President when d opportunity has presented itself on a platter of gold, u are on a loooong thing.

Nope, Saraki might be Senate President but when real issues re involved the North sure know who their real sons re and not any wannabe ,the reason why it appears that Saraki is being persecuted with other northern senators in tow is due to the fact that they re all acting out a script to keep some people busy and that is y the case which is now like a circus show is not making any progress...

A sitting Nigerian president has the National Assembly on lockdown any day,anytime.... then how much more a northerner who the odds favor much more than any other person....
Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by selectedhero(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2017
damagepbuh:

Pls don't push the idea that you are that much of a coward. "Hausas will declare war... ". Can you imagine how you sound? Even northerners like myself cringe at the level of cowardice down south. It pains me for you lot. Like only northerners know hw to use arms.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
selectedhero:

Pls don't push the idea that you are that much of a coward. "Hausas will declare war... ". Can you imagine how you sound? Even northerners like myself cringe at the level of cowardice down south. It pains me for you lot. Like only northerners know hw to use arms.
If peace is achievable by any means let those means be explored to d maximum. At the end of any war we will always remember d silence of our loved ones.
Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by Biafrarep(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:

How much is your salary bro? I mean how much is Lai Mohamed paying you as a full time propagandist? If its not up to 200k per month, then its not worth it, considering the fact that you've to stay awake due to your job description of having to make first page and praise anything APC regardless of whether you make sense or not. The hustle is real, but if you put half of the effort you put in hyping APC in your personal business, you will make much more and still have your conscience.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Commotion As 109 Senators, 360 Reps Members, Secretly Plot Buhari’s I by selectedhero(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
damagepbuh:

If peace is achievable by any means let those means be explored to d maximum. At the end of any war we will always remember d silence of our loved ones.
well peace if you say. You see, we all want peace but rightly not peace through suppression. We all want peace borne on the wings of oneness and common sense. I often marvel at the level of illiteracy here, within the northern general populace which tends to support violence but even more bothered about the docile nature of southerners who always tend to be at the receiving end.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos 2019 Budget Already In The House- Budget Commissioner / IPOB: Operation Show Your Näked Wife PICS, VIDEO / How To Collect Federal Government N20,000 Cash Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.