Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

A Nairalanda That Wants To Enjoy His/her Christmas Wont Skip This — Ego Attached - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalanda That Wants To Enjoy His/her Christmas Wont Skip This — Ego Attached (581 Views)

See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) / Ego AIO All In-one Style Quick Start Kit From Joyetech / See What This Friend Of Mine Took For Her Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalanda That Wants To Enjoy His/her Christmas Wont Skip This — Ego Attached by BetaPADI: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sometimes when i go through some nairaland posts i can help but laugh my ass off while rolling on the floor.
To be sincere, nairaland is blessed with lots of talented nigerian guys who know how to change a real forum discussion to something really hillarious with their funny comments and i think its high time Seun looks on this set of people by rewarding them greatly because they are the people behind his massive success; without them no active and fun-filled nairaland.
Well guys, as seun looks to this why not you guys checkout this offer i just placed on my blog HERE .
I and my forum community have placed an offer of 20k each to the top 10 commenters of our blog; promising to reward our top ten commenters before this year run's out.
You can try it out!
You've been using nairaland for years and more than 6 months or so while this offer lasts for just 2 months. Why not spend just let me say 7 of your weeks or so on NOLLYLOVERS dropping funny & relevant comments and in turn get paid for this?
Its all about doing what you love to do best & get paid for doing it.
Are you in? Ok CLICK RED LINK FOR MORE INFO ..
Thanks Guys, You Are Highly Welcomed There.
Can't wait to start rolling on the floor as you storm http://nollylovers.com with your funny comments. Love yhu.
Meanwhile; na who no want enjoy xmas

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Someone Enlighten Me About This / See This Heartwarming Photo / How To Improve Nigerian Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.