Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Anybody That Will Teach Me How To Design And Host A Web Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anybody That Will Teach Me How To Design And Host A Web Page (704 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Design And Host And Run This Site.. / I Need Help On Making My Web Page Responsive / How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody That Will Teach Me How To Design And Host A Web Page by samuelsam(m): 3:02am On Nov 13, 2015
plz i serious need a person that will teach me one on one how to design a web page

plz contact me here for all details of what i need. semejulu@gmail.com
Re: Anybody That Will Teach Me How To Design And Host A Web Page by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 13, 2015
Do you want it free or paid?
Re: Anybody That Will Teach Me How To Design And Host A Web Page by tunddy(m): 4:46am On Nov 13, 2015
you are talk of two things....one is hosting a website and the other one is designing a website so be specific.....if you want to learn how to build a website.....watapp me at:08132285233
Re: Anybody That Will Teach Me How To Design And Host A Web Page by samuelsam(m): 6:31am On Nov 13, 2015
imas:
Do you want it free or paid?

one must pay to learn
Re: Anybody That Will Teach Me How To Design And Host A Web Page by boldx(m): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2015
i can teach you. 08034533668. Lets talk on whatsapp. My call line is 09099447385
Re: Anybody That Will Teach Me How To Design And Host A Web Page by AkinseteK(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2015
samuelsam:
plz i serious need a person that will teach me one on one how to design a web page

I can take you Website Development on a one on one training. Courses includes HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY PHP, TWITTER BOOTSTRAP, WEBSITE HOSTING AND MYSQL, and FOR CMS courses includes JOOMLA, WORDPRESS, Opencart and Magento and also on Programming Languages I can take you on VB.NET, JAVA, C# with sql server . U can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion.
Re: Anybody That Will Teach Me How To Design And Host A Web Page by Sirpluv: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2015
I can help u host and design a wordpress site..inbox me
Re: Anybody That Will Teach Me How To Design And Host A Web Page by j4sure(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2015
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (Magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*An expert in CCTV Security Surveillance,Vehicle Tracking & Biometric Services
samuelsam:

Re: Anybody That Will Teach Me How To Design And Host A Web Page by chuksmad(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
samuelsam:

Where are u residing? it is very important for one on one training. Or if you need comprehensive tutorial for only #1000, let me know.

(1) (Reply)

Remove ‘normal 0 False False False EN-US X-NONE X-NONE’ From Blog Post / How To Earn Money Fast Working With Mykomms Affiliate / How To Place Ad Code On Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.