Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Design And Host And Run This Site.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Will It Cost To Design And Host And Run This Site.. (1890 Views)

I Will Host And Setup Your Wordpress Blog For FREE / Get Free Host And Free Domain Name Forever / Please Advise On The Best Domain Name And Host For My New Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Design And Host And Run This Site.. by namedo: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please I wish to know how much it will cost to design, host, manage and run a website like this:
bit100 dot net
I want to know all about running a website like this please.
I want useful response please.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Host And Run This Site.. by Bolaji21(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
namedo:
Please I wish to know how much it will cost to design, host, manage and run a website like this:
bit100 dot net
I want to know all about running a website like this please.
I want useful response please.
The url is not available.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Dumps Sell Smtp Leads Webmails Rdp / Let's Build Website For Your Business - AT N27'500 ONLY / Ralia Odinga:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.