Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) (3975 Views)

United States, France, And U.K. Launches Airstrikes On Syria(Photos) / Final Warning To U.S Terrorists: Russia Deploys Anti-ballistic Missile System / Russia Deploys S-400 Air Defense System To Syrian Base (Pictures) - Mod Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by scully95: 5:15am On Nov 13, 2015
Yup. I heard the rumor earlier today but I wanted a wait a little to get a confirmation. Cassad (whom I trust) has just confirmed: Russia has deployed S-400s in Syria: S-400 in Khmeimim S-400 at the Russian base of Khmeimim

[img]http://2.bp..com/-J9--ABadF68/VkVhcDmxgUI/AAAAAAAAnhk/o3jCqzBB2XY/s1600/S-400-in-Khmeimim.png[/img]
The western “response”? Total panic:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-VKZ-a-jPw1U/VkVhcBloxFI/AAAAAAAAnho/Uwy4EA_jH3w/s1600/Selection_073.png[/img]
Good.
Let them panic. Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner !

Russia deploys S-400 in Syria-Photo

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by adioolayi(m): 5:20am On Nov 13, 2015
Beast
Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by Khd95(m): 5:24am On Nov 13, 2015
Ghen ghen
Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by eleko1: 5:24am On Nov 13, 2015
American are learner..Abeg,Putin we need ur help here asap sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by jnhmaxxwell: 5:28am On Nov 13, 2015
Russia means Business this time around oh. Who stepped on Russia's toes. Who crossed the red line?

Please Eledua bless me like Syria. They asked for S-300 now they are getting S-400.. Russia is ready for 3rd world war and 4th combined. OMG!!

That's wow !

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by RealAdewole(m): 5:37am On Nov 13, 2015
I just dont know why i just. dey like this guy dem dey call Putin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by Nelkoko: 5:46am On Nov 13, 2015
America una don c una match....na Nigeria body una get power abi...make una go fight una mate na

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by kayboy4y(m): 6:04am On Nov 13, 2015
Cold and fear dey catch Me, Obama, Angela and Cameron... we are on top of the situation. We need S-50 in Nigeria plsss..

It seems Russia can turn America, Germany UK and China to School Boys.

Just saying sha.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2015
What's the point of a S-400 in Syria? While rebels/terrorists doesn't have air advantage?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by dadicvila(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2015
The S-400 can bring down anything above Syria, Russia has always been miles ahead of the west when it comes to Anti Aircraft missiles, At last the Israeli Airforce can leave Damascus alone........ I am Pro Israel but I don't like their unilateral show of force in the middle east, I have lost count of the number of times they have bombed Syrian military bases using the excuse of destroying weapons that will make them feel unsafe.............. Kudos to Putin, no nation should feel they have the monopoly of military force.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by NairaMinted: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2015
God bless Putin. Someone has to put those crazies in Washington and cross the Potomac River in Arlington in check and God has chosen Putin for this noble job. God bless Putin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by mazeltov(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2015
dadicvila:
The S-400 can bring down anything above Syria, Russia has always been miles ahead of the west when it comes to Anti Aircraft missiles, At last the Israeli Airforce can leave Damascus alone........ I am Pro Israel but I don't like their unilateral show of force in the middle east, I have lost count of the number of times they have bombed Syrian military bases using the excuse of destroying weapons that will make them feel unsafe.............. Kudos to Putin, no nation should feel they have the monopoly of military force.
S-400 is only a threat to Fourth generation fighter jets

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by mazeltov(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2015
NairaMinted:
God bless Putin. Someone has to put those crazies in Washington and cross the Potomac River in Arlington in check and God has chosen Putin for this noble job. God bless Putin
S-400 is only a threat to fourth generation jet
Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by jnhmaxxwell: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
mazeltov:
S-400 is only a threat to fourth generation jet
hahaha.. Here you go again. S-400 there is nothing in world that is compared to it. Your claim has never been tested so what makes you think like that.. Let raptor near its combat radius or installation and see how raptor will be shut down. Something you can't confirm and has never happened before.

Only a confirmation can back your theory. So far S-400 is best missile defense system on planet Earth that we know for now. Meanwhile S-500 is under development.

Did you hear, S-400 has shifted the power in the middle east for life. Ordinary S-300 they are scared, now S-400... game is over just face the fact in Syria and stop being blinded pro-anglozionist Empire.. It does not even help the face of our dear mother earth.

S-300 was designed to shoot down any future jets except that it has no counter measures but with pasntir and other kret technology. Forget it, any enemy threat will be shut down.. Now it's in Syria..

let all of them start testing their capabilities nah and see who wins...

That thing you see that can shoot down anything the size of football flying in Tel-Aviv... Isreal stolen state.. Seat down there and be deluding yourself..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by jnhmaxxwell: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Idrismusty97:
What's the point of a S-400 in Syria? While rebels/terrorists doesn't have air advantage?

Yes, it's to make all the rebel supporters understand that Russian means serious Business when it says, it's killing terrorists.. And so far has any Russian Pilot being shut down and killed ? over the 40 days of bombardment..

That is even another world record.. Compare that to your Western over rated Isreal that could not even take on Hezbollah for about 1 month invading.. Check the combat losses when Isreal invaded Hezbollah and now check Russia's combat losses. Then you will know who deserve to be super human or super heros.

And all the rebel supporters include. U.S.A, Saudi Arabia, Isreal, Turkey, all the NATO countries and Qatar. Yes.. U.S.A leading them.

This is the highest united West you could ever get.United west with their permanent and temporary puppets.

Let one of them try anything.. It's made the cost very hard to win against Assad now.. It's even almost impossible.

Ok.
They have tried economic war and Russia came out and now Oil does not determine the Ruble as we speak. Russian bouncing back.

Plus let me also add this.. Biafra will follow the same fate if it ever gets to Syrian case. This is the final answer to western orchestrated colour revolutions something they learned from the soviet union.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by mazeltov(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
jnhmaxxwell:

hahaha.. Here you go again. S-400 there is nothing in world that is compared to it. Your claim has never been tested so what makes you think like that.. Let raptor near its combat radius or installation and see how raptor will be shut down. Something you can't confirm and has never happened before.

Only a confirmation can back your theory. So far S-400 is best missile defense system on planet Earth that we know for now. Meanwhile S-500 is under development.

Did you hear, S-400 has shifted the power in the middle east for life. Ordinary S-300 they are scared, now S-400... game is over just face the fact in Syria and stop being blinded pro-anglozionist Empire.. It does not even help the face of our dear mother earth.

S-300 was designed to shoot down any future jets except that it has no counter measures but with pasntir and other kret technology. Forget it, any enemy threat will be shut down.. Now it's in Syria..

let all of them start testing their capabilities nah and see who wins...

That thing you see that can shoot down anything the size of football flying in Tel-Aviv... Isreal stolen state.. Seat down there and be deluding yourself..
[b]I don't deceive myself just because I like something over something or swimming in the pool of illusion just because I prefer this country to that. That is the problem of many of you. You guys have been extensively hoodwinked.
I work on fact and not propaganda.
S-400 is a surface-to-air missile which is the most sophisticated integrated air defence in the world, in fact, it is the most dangerous and most advanced missile defense in the world. No doubt it is far better than American MIM-104 patriot.
Just as you have said, S-400 has not been tested in any large scale war so its capability all inclusively depends on what we read, see or hear and since Raptor like F-22 or B-2 bomber has never faced Russian S-400, then with the available facts and findings, one can easily project which is which and their survivability. But I can give you a confirmation to relax you bubbling mind that Russian Su-24 jet has been shot down by American Patriot missile before. Well, that is not my point, I only cited that to tell you that there is no almighty weapon.
I as a person, Before I could start evaluting the performance of a weapon with another, I must have done a lot of researches and findings about it in order to know many things about that particular weapon. I don't run on social media and start blowing apple over orange.
Like I said, I will advise you to take time and do a thorough research about Russian S-400 and American F-22 jet, after that, you and I can now come out and debate fully.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by Missy89(f): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
jnhmaxxwell:

Yes, it's to make all the rebel supporters understand that Russian means serious Business when it says, it's killing terrorists.. And so far has any Russian Pilot being shut down and killed ? over the 40 days of bombardment..

That is even another world record.. Compare that to your Western over rated Isreal that could not even take on Hezbollah for about 1 month invading.. Check the combat losses when Isreal invaded Hezbollah and now check Russia's combat losses. Then you will know who deserve to be super human or super heros.

And all the rebel supporters include. U.S.A, Saudi Arabia, Isreal, Turkey, all the NATO countries and Qatar. Yes.. U.S.A leading them.

This is the highest united West you could ever get.United west with their permanent and temporary puppets.

Let one of them try anything.. It's made the cost very hard to win against Assad now.. It's even almost impossible.

Ok.
They have tried economic war and Russia came out and now Oil does not determine the Ruble as we speak. Russian bouncing back.

Plus let me also add this.. Biafra will follow the same fate if it ever gets to Syrian case. This is the final answer to western orchestrated colour revolutions something they learned from the soviet union.

Please explain the Biafra part. I dont get it
Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
jnhmaxxwell:

Funny pic tho cheesy.
Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by mazeltov(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Missy89:

Please explain the Biafra part. I dont get it
u dey mind that clown?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by scully95: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
mazeltov:
[b]I don't deceive myself just because I like something over something or swimming in the pool of illusion just because I prefer this country to that. That is the problem of many of you. You guys have been extensively hoodwinked.
I work on fact and not propaganda.
S-400 is a surface-to-air missile which is the most sophisticated integrated air defence in the world, in fact, it is the most dangerous and most advanced missile defense in the world. No doubt it is far better than American MIM-104 patriot.
Just as you have said, S-400 has not been tested in any large scale war so its capability all inclusively depends on what we read, see or hear and since Raptor like F-22 or B-2 bomber has never faced Russian S-400, then with the available facts and findings, one can easily project which is which and their survivability. But I can give you a confirmation to relax you bubbling mind that Russian Su-24 jet has been shot down by American Patriot missile before. Well, that is not my point, I only cited that to tell you that there is no almighty weapon.
I as a person, Before I could start evaluting the performance of a weapon with another, I must have done a lot of researches and findings about it in order to know many things about that particular weapon. I don't run on social media and start blowing apple over orange.
Like I said, I will advise you to take time and do a thorough research about Russian S-400 and American F-22 jet, after that, you and I can now come out and debate fully.[/b]

You keep saying Patrio Shut down Sukoi Jet. Please say the version of the Sukai jet..

Sukhoi 24 that was made in 1974 ?? Are you ok ?? See What you are talking about

Now compare it to the latest Sukhoi Su-35 bellow.

Stop making stup*d annalysis. If any flying object nears a Missile defense system, it's the duty of the system to shoot it down. Even Buk missile is capable of shooting any jet down once the radar sees it. Not to talk of S-300 or S-400..

See the the Sukhoi Su-35 bellow. Turkey has Patriot na and even the claim you are making is Isreal shut down 1974 Sukhoi 24 where there is now Sukhoi Su-35 and 5th generation PatfakT-50.. The father of all skies. Sexiest killer flying tank..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by mazeltov(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
scully95:

You keep saying Patrio Shut down Sukoi Jet. Please say the version of the Sukai jet..

Sukhoi 24 that was made in 1974 ?? Are you ok ?? See What you are talking about

Now compare it to the latest Sukhoi Su-35 bellow.

Stop making stup*d annalysis. If any flying object nears a Missile defense system, it's the duty of the system to shoot it down. Even Buk missile is capable of shooting any jet down once the radar sees it. Not to talk of S-300 or S-400..

See the the Sukhoi Su-35 bellow. Turkey has Patriot na and even the claim you are making is Isreal shut down 1974 Sukhoi 24 where there is now Sukhoi Su-35 and 5th generation PatfakT-50.. The father of all skies. Sexiest killer flying tank..
Son, as you are bluffing, you are also jumping frequency. Are we arguing about the production date of Su-24 or we are arguing about Su-400? Or do you want us to argue about the superiority of Russian and American jets? , please I hate uncivilised argument so stay focused.
That's why I am always being selective when it comes to argument an more reason why I always sidestep arguing with you due to the level at which your retrobulbar has been dovetailed by media dissimulation, deceitfulness and propaganda. Because your argument/reply lacks objectivity and technicality to neutralise the subject of my point as regards S-400 and F-22., then perhaps you could give your phone to someone who is more knowledgable and experienced about functionalities of these military weapons. And above all, I have an assignment for you. Kindly make out time to research more about the exact production date of Su-24 and MIM-Patriot missile and I hope what you will find would default your sense and don't forget to do the same for S-400 and F-22.

If you want to know how powerful you are, you have to firstly know how powerful is your enemy . Please make your reply short, simple and constructive. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by scully95: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
mazeltov:
Son, as you are bluffing, you are also jumping frequency. Are we arguing about the production date of Su-24 or we are arguing about Su-400? Or do you want us to argue about the superiority of Russian and American jets? , please I hate uncivilised argument so stay focused.
That's why I am always being selective when it comes to argument an more reason why I always sidestep arguing with you due to the level at which your retrobulbar has been dovetailed by media dissimulation, deceitfulness and propaganda. Because your argument/reply lacks objectivity and technicality to neutralise the subject of my point as regards S-400 and F-22., then perhaps you could give your phone to someone who is more knowledgable and experienced about functionalities of these military weapons. And above all, I have an assignment for you. Kindly make out time to research more about the exact production date of Su-24 and MIM-Patriot missile and I hope what you will find would default your sense and don't forget to do the same for S-400 and F-22.

lol.. You wrote it yourself bellow and that is how you started it wishful kid pro Anglozionist empire without facts. And I replied you base on your thesis that Patriot Missile shut down Sukhoi 24.

mazeltov:
But I can give you a confirmation to relax you bubbling mind that Russian Su-24 jet has been shot down by American Patriot missile before. Well, that is not my point, I only cited that to tell you that there is no almighty weapon.

Now you running off topic again. Bring it on. My argument is still valid. S-400 will do exactly what's it's meant to do. Shoot down flying objects and drones. And many drones have been shut down over the Lugansk and Donetsk skies already. Over 13 jets were shut down during the civil war in Eastern part of Ukraine. Your western mind controlling propaganda network will not tell you that.

Mind you you started what shut down what and what.. Well, the same Sukhoi disabled U.S frigate that went to the Crimean during referendum.
Even ballistic missile fired by Roshen tycoon, western installed Puppet president Petro Prosohenko in Kiev to the don-bass was shut down by Russian S-300 Anti-air-missile defense system.. The name of the ballistic missile is Torhska U. ballistic missile.. See video bellow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGG0nOZtFKE
Again your zombified western scum media will not tell you that but because I speak Russian language and have many Russian friends in Lugansk and Donestk that confirmed it to me.

I can tell you more.. NATO Polish mercenaries got encircled in the Debaltseve Ukraine. This is a known fact but your dundee media reported the opposite. I saw myself video of releasing them after the encirclement..

NATO is Clueless in SE of Ukraine. These are facts on ground. Instead of your stup*d untested thesis. See the facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by mazeltov(m): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
scully95:

lol.. You wrote it yourself bellow and that is how you started it wishful kid pro Anglozionist empire without facts. And I replied you base on your thesis that Patriot Missile shut down Sukhoi 24.

Now you running off topic again. Bring it on. My argument is still valid. S-400 will do exactly what's it's meant to do. Shoot down flying objects and drones. And many drones have been shut down over the Lugansk and Donetsk skies already. Over 13 jets were shut down during the civil war in Eastern part of Ukraine. Your western mind controlling propaganda network will not tell you that.

Mind you you started what shut down what and what.. Well, the same Sukhoi disabled U.S frigate that went to the Crimean during referendum.
Even ballistic missile fired by Roshen tycoon, western installed Puppet president Petro Prosohenko in Kiev to the don-bass was shut down by Russian S-300 Anti-air-missile defense system.. The name of the ballistic missile is Torhska U. ballistic missile.. See video bellow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGG0nOZtFKE
Again your zombified western scum media will not tell you that but because I speak Russian language and have many Russian friends in Lugansk and Donestk that confirmed it to me.

I can tell you more.. NATO Polish mercenaries got encircled in the Debaltseve Ukraine. This is a known fact but your dundee media reported the opposite. I saw myself video of releasing them after the encirclement..

NATO is Clueless in SE of Ukraine. These are facts on ground. Instead of your stup*d untested thesis. See the facts.
Yes I was right to bring Patriot and su-24 so as to tell you any SAM is dangerous only for you to bring up production date.
Now back to the matter and i will make it as simple as possible cus I'm busy right now, S-400 is only a threat to fourth generation jets. S-400 altitude range depends on the types of its missile and the heighest ceiling range doesn't exceed 400km while is rader target is 600km, I still wonder why some people would be thinking that S-400 could shot down a stand off fighter jet like f22. S-400 can't even bring down general atomic avenger let alone F22 flying at 60,00ft.
Please save me the time, make more research how s-400 and f22.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by scully95: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
mazeltov:
Yes I was right to bring Patriot and su-24 so as to tell you any SAM is dangerous only for you to bring up production date.
Now back to the matter and i will make it as simple as possible cus I'm busy right now, S-400 is only a threat to fourth generation jets. S-400 altitude range depends on the types of its missile and the heighest ceiling range doesn't exceed 400km while is rader target is 600km, I still wonder why some people would be thinking that S-400 could shot down a stand off fighter jet like f22. S-400 can't even bring down general atomic avenger let alone F22 flying at 60,00ft.
Please save me the time, make more research how s-400 and f22.

Oya, S-400 can shoot down anything flying at altitude 90,000Ft. (this is the official oh. meanwhile unofficial is usually (120-150k range). It seems you sha like being propagandized.. Ok. Let raptor near it or B2 Atomic capable near it nah.. It's is in Syria already for marketing. Let one of them near it and see wonders.

When you now add this massive killer air missile to kret jamming technology. Guy forget talk, you don't know anything about warfare. This is what finished Georgia in 3 days.. 3 days. Or you want to argue that one right ?? Georgia is a small country. Now Syria.. After 30 days,in one of the most difficult war on earth.. Gorrila war.. 40 days, they have destroyed ISIL backbone and reclaiming airbases back..

United west can not win any war with Russia. #fact They lost 3 times in the past.

Raptor and anything flying near its range will be shut down and if above the range, it will only monitor the flight until it enters the range. Ok, until it enters its range. Air missile, Plane, Fighter jet, even flying humane being self na die.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Idrismusty97:
amidst threat from the NATO anti terror coalition Russia just have to protect her Air Assets in Syrian bases. It is not even reasonable strategical to have a airbase without air defense.
Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by mazeltov(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
scully95:

Oya, S-400 can shoot down anything flying at altitude 90,000Ft. (this is the official oh. meanwhile unofficial is usually (120-150k range). It seems you sha like being propagandized.. Ok. Let raptor near it or B2 Atomic capable near it nah.. It's is in Syria already for marketing. Let one of them near it and see wonders.

When you now add this massive killer air missile to kret jamming technology. Guy forget talk, you don't know anything about warfare. This is what finished Georgia in 3 days.. 3 days. Or you want to argue that one right ?? Georgia is a small country. Now Syria.. After 30 days,in one of the most difficult war on earth.. Gorrila war.. 40 days, they have destroyed ISIL backbone and reclaiming airbases back..

[s]United west can not win any war with Russia. #fact They lost 3 times in the past.[/s]

Raptor and anything flying near its range will be shut down and if above the range, it will only monitor the flight until it enters the range. Ok, until it enters its range. Air missile, Plane, Fighter jet, even flying humane being self na die.
I cancle'd it because you argu like a kid and that statement relays the deepness of your igonrance. Nobody wins a nuclear war- it's only destruction
If Russia can win nuclear war, they would have wiped out America ever since, if America can also win nuclear war, they would have wiped out Russia since
All of your comment on nairaland shows that you only read few Russian military bronchures and then you wiil run on social media and brandish your usual subterfuge to the innocent minds and to think that you've known every thing.
Again, anyone who has been involved with tactical planning knows how it's cute ti throw away comments like yours. Saying Russian IADs can neutralise fifth generation jets is just a plain tosh and demonstrates lack of understanding.
Firstly, ICBM response to F22 is strategic and the question is about Air Attack against Air Defense with S-400 and Pantsir series.
It's just so stupid to think that [b]fifth generation fighter jet such as American F-22 jet or Russian Tu-150 jet
cannot evade air defence.
These are jets Which can supercruise and also have JDAM [joint Direct Attack Munition]- surely F-22A will be able to attack S-400 at the range of atleast 44 to 60 km.
2. With the help of supercruise and JDAM - ER / SDB, F-22A will be able to attack S-300 / S-400 at the range of 100 to 150 km+ and also in possession of SMACM, F-22A will be able to attack S-300 / S-400 at the range of 322 to 463 km.
There are point defense deals like Tor and Buk available but they will have to be 100% accurate as even 1 missile/bomb gets through, the damage is done to that battery of S300/S400.
Yet these S-400 has never been tested against F22 but with their specs, one could easily say F22 can invade any integrated air defence.
Like I said, S-400 only posses threat to fourth generation jets.
It's also stupid to think that modern SAM IADs like S-400 are ineffective against aircraft, meanwhile, USAf aren't stupid, they have got HARM and thought 'that'' is good enough for the next 30 years.
This would be my last reply on this thread, and I know you will dispute this facts with your usual twaddle, but before you do that, I emplore you to do some technical diggings about those weapons thanks and good night
Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by scully95: 3:30am On Nov 14, 2015
mazeltov:
I cancle'd it because you argu like a kid and that statement relays the deepness of your igonrance. Nobody wins a nuclear war- it's only destruction
If Russia can win nuclear war, they would have wiped out America ever since, if America can also win nuclear war, they would have wiped out Russia since
All of your comment on nairaland shows that you only read few Russian military bronchures and then you wiil run on social media and brandish your usual subterfuge to the innocent minds and to think that you've known every thing.
Again, anyone who has been involved with tactical planning knows how it's cute ti throw away comments like yours. Saying Russian IADs can neutralise fifth generation jets is just a plain tosh and demonstrates lack of understanding.
Firstly, ICBM response to F22 is strategic and the question is about Air Attack against Air Defense with S-400 and Pantsir series.
It's just so stupid to think that [b]fifth generation fighter jet such as American F-22 jet or Russian Tu-150 jet
These are jets Which can supercruise and also have JDAM [joint Direct Attack Munition]- surely F-22A will be able to attack S-400 at the range of atleast 44 to 60 km.
2. With the help of supercruise and JDAM - ER / SDB, F-22A will be able to attack S-300 / S-400 at the range of 100 to 150 km+ and also in possession of SMACM, F-22A will be able to attack S-300 / S-400 at the range of 322 to 463 km.
There are point defense deals like Tor and Buk available but they will have to be 100% accurate as even 1 missile/bomb gets through, the damage is done to that battery of S300/S400.
Yet these S-400 has never been tested against F22 but with their specs, one could easily say F22 can invade any integrated air defence.
It's also stupid to think that modern SAM IADs like S-400 are ineffective against aircraft, meanwhile, USAf aren't stupid, they have got HARM and thought 'that'' is good enough for the next 30 years.
This would be my last reply on this thread, and I know you will dispute this facts with your usual twaddle, but before you do that, I emplore you to do some technical diggings about those weapons thanks and good night

mazeltov:

When were you born ? I didn't bother to read all the junk. The moment you wrote first sentence, I hit on reply. Russia's military doctrine does not start a war first but ends it. Get that stick into your dead brain cells first. The Georgian war was started when the Anglozionist Empire's Puppet President Saakashvili (Now the current governor of Odessa, Ukraine.. Who does that ? Only vassals and puppet will be president in one puppet nation country and be governor in another puppet installed country) fired at Russian peace keepers.

Then war started immediately.. Ok. Russia will not start a war first. All the past wars were not started by Russia. Russia was attacked. The last big war was hitler and what happened after that ? Russia won the war against nazism in Europe. TIll tomorrow.

The simple reply Russia has sent to its adversary is don't think you have a missile defense system that will prevent a retaliatory nuclear strike.
Confirming again its doctrine. It will never attack you first. Now Pentagon's sub-humans will surely push its puppet to do such thing. ( And this is why I'm 110% against Biafra). Because they are pro anglozionist empire and this type of pushing puppets will be inevitable. This is how Washington bargains. And this is one of the main reason South Sudan problems have not stopped. They will always push their puppets until they gain control. It's known as invade,attack, destroy, conquer and rule each component via subjugation and annihilation or containment. >

Yes, read more here cos you are too brainwashed and stup*dly brain dead.. https://www.nairaland.com/2732803/did-russia-just-gently-threaten

You don't know anything. You just jam talk.

Let Pentagon fire its first nuclear strike and see how it will end the first eastern coast with the same retaliatory nuclear strike. #Mofo

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by jnhmaxxwell: 4:13am On Nov 14, 2015
mazeltov:

Your argument is baseless and illogical. What you don't know and I tell you today, S-400 can't been seen so easily, and it's now about who sees what and when first. Who first press the button. I hope you know what I mean. The first person to press the button is most likely to shoot enemy jets down. S-400 will never stand alone. It will stand with Shield and see example of the shield bellow. @mark 1.58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t1Bw5Sea98

The kret technology blinds any space radar from seeing its installation. Now lets even assume that your 5th gen managed to fire anything. With the latest Kret technology. Never seen in anywhere in the world, what it fired will be downed in seconds once it reached the jamming space. And here is hacking any type of cruise missile and laser guided missiles. Just name it.

It will be shut down before it gets to 3km of where any S-400 or S-300 is. This is why they are so scared of these systems and another reason why nothing is flying in the SE of Ukraine as we speak. Everything is being shut down.

Let me even tell you another thing. Russia's reply to U.S re-newing atomic bombs in Germany and flying Atomic capable jets armed in the Baltics. It will harm its Isklander with Nukes to shoot them down. This has never been officially tested but when Russia says something like that.

This is what a senior military analyst says. Russia is capable of deploying multiple armaments in a cloud of a nuclear strike. What is that telling you. It will shoot all its Amos (Electronic warfare, Nukes, hypersonic missiles) in the atmosphere just to shoot down a missile strike within seconds.

You have s-400 radar that sees any in coming missile as far as 400km and and altitude of 90,000Fts. Anything bigger than this is invading the whole of Europe with Missile defense System.

Meanwhile get this point clear, if you detonate a Nuclear bomb say 100km to the Nuclear strike or in coming Nuk. It will blow it off. Here you are not detonating only Nuke. You have all the accessories provided by Kret systems.

Forget stories. Highest you will do big strike. And get a deadly retaliatory one back.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by Tkester: 5:03am On Nov 14, 2015
scully95:

( And this is why I'm 110% against Biafra). Because they are pro anglozionist empire and this type of pushing puppets will be inevitable. This is how Washington bargains. And this is one of the main reason South Sudan problems have not stopped. They will always push their puppets until they gain control.

Bro, please try and explain this biafran thingy further. I'm thinking you're trying to make a point which may be factual.
Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by mazeltov(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2015
it's too early to start lecturing Scully95 and his cohorts against the little time but I will do it as a charity work to extricate your resounding ignorance. From the inception of this conversation, you have been externalizing different sides and sizes of never-ending stupidity. With the fact that I have been posting numerous guidelines which are grounded on facts - you have never for once assail them with constructive criticism. Well, I will be glad to tutor you again.
First, what is electronic jamming?
[b]Electronic jamming is a form of electronic warfare where jammers radiate interfering signals toward an enemy's radar, blocking the receiver with highly concentrated
energy signals. The two main technique styles are noise echniques and repeater techniques. The three types of noise jamming are spot, sweep, and barrage. Spot jamming occurs when a jammer focuses all of its power on a single frequency and this would severely degrade the ability to track on the jammed frequency, a frequency agile radar would hardly be affected because the jammer can only jam one frequency. While multiple
jammers could possibly jam a range of frequencies, this would consume a great deal of resources to have any effect on a frequency-agile radar, and would probably
still be ineffective. Sweep jamming is when a jammer's full
power is shifted from one frequency to another. While this has the advantage of being able to jam multiple frequencies in
quick succession, it does not affect them all at the same time, and thus limits the effectiveness of this type of jamming.
Although, depending on the error
checking in the device(s) this can render a wide range of devices effectively useless.
Barrage jamming is the jamming of multiple frequencies at once by a single jammer. The advantage is that multiple frequencies can be jammed simultaneously; however, the jamming effect can be limited because this requires the jammer to spread its full power between these frequencies, as the number of frequencies covered increases
the less effectively each is jammed. Base jamming is a new type of Barrage Jamming.[/b]
However, jamming a weapon is not and can never be permanent and ability to jam a weapon depends on the SEAD [Supression of Enemy Air Defence] of the system. This trait allows a missile/weapon to lock on to a unit frequency with the Radar and it's guided as long as the radar weapon is active.
Russian KRET/ Richag-AV uses DFRM [Digital Radio Frequency Memory] and Sonar jamming [an echolation to radar system which are susceptible to echolation when non target interfere with target echoes] technology capable of jamming enemies's radar signals but this also depends on the countermeasure communication sysyem of the receiving radar signal and apart from Mechanical jamming, all jamming weapons uses the same electromagnetic radio frequency energy to knock out transmission so the battle depends Ability to jam weapons and Ability to Resist jammimg -
For example: United state's military satellite has Ultra High Frequency of 300 Mhz to 3 GHz frequency range which is an array of geosynchronous satellite that will provide narrowband connectivity for communication. It 's not just a single satellite but array of satellites but their disadvantage is high altitude of radio signal.
Even If United state tells you that it has a weapon capable of jamming another weapon, your sense should tell you that it depends on the enemies' RAD countermeasure.
Now over to S-400 - [b]uses AESA which is [Active Electronically Scanned Array] known as active phased array radar which is transceiver. It contains numerous small solid state modules which emits separete radio waves from each module that interfers at certain angles in front antenna. In fact this would allow spreading of signals emission across a band of frequencies which makes it difficult to detect over background noise and allow ship or even aircraft to broadcast powerful radar signals while remaining stealthy. PLEASE NOTE: The weight of the fielded missile depends on the aerodynamic range, for example, 400km is 40N6missile while 250km is 48N6missile.
F22 on the other hand is equipped with Synthetic Aperture Radar for mapping out any radio emitter and direction finding..
And don't forget that Russian S-400 emits radio waves modules- this implies that F22 can clearly see any S-400 and vice versa, and who will get the first look? Dove vision is the clue. One who is above sees clearlly than one sitting duck on ground. With help of APG-77, an advanced Infra Red Search and Track [AIRST] sensor, JSTARS and AWACS [Air borne Warning Control System] combined with AGM-88 HARM missile which is an air-to-surface [anti radiation missile] designed to home-in on electronic transmission coming from any SAM system.
It's a misplaced ignoranced laced with foolhardiness to think that 5th generation jets like F22 or Russian Tu-150 can't operate in Integrated air defence. Please, don't be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by mazeltov(m): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2015
My arguments are constructive and informative and are based on technicality. So make sure that you stay on course and dispute them constructively - And please, act maturely, stop using two accounts to reply me. Remain blessed
Re: Breaking News: Russia Deploys S-400 In Syria (photos) by mazeltov(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2015
scully95:

[s]When were you born ? I didn't bother to read all the junk. The moment you wrote first sentence, I hit on reply. Russia's military doctrine does not start a war first but ends it. Get that stick into your dead brain cells first. The Georgian war was started when the Anglozionist Empire's Puppet President Saakashvili (Now the current governor of Odessa, Ukraine.. Who does that ? Only vassals and puppet will be president in one puppet nation country and be governor in another puppet installed country) fired at Russian peace keepers.

Then war started immediately.. Ok. Russia will not start a war first. All the past wars were not started by Russia. Russia was attacked. The last big war was hitler and what happened after that ? Russia won the war against nazism in Europe. TIll tomorrow.

The simple reply Russia has sent to its adversary is don't think you have a missile defense system that will prevent a retaliatory nuclear strike.
Confirming again its doctrine. It will never attack you first. Now Pentagon's sub-humans will surely push its puppet to do such thing. ( [b]And this is why I'm 110% against Biafra). Because they are pro anglozionist empire [/b]and this type of pushing puppets will be inevitable. This is how Washington bargains. And this is one of the main reason South Sudan problems have not stopped. They will always push their puppets until they gain control. It's known as invade,attack, destroy, conquer and rule each component via subjugation and annihilation or containment. >

Yes, read more here cos you are too brainwashed and stup*dly brain dead.. https://www.nairaland.com/2732803/did-russia-just-gently-threaten

You don't know anything. You just jam talk.

Let Pentagon fire its first nuclear strike and see how it will end the first eastern coast with the same retaliatory nuclear strike. #Mofo
[/b]
did you go to school at all? Just asking? Lwkmdead grin please scroll up and counter my reply with technicality of weapons. Wetin concern me with Biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman 2020 Prophecy: Prophecy On Kim Jong-un Has Come True / Will The Taliban Attend The UN General Assembly? / North Korea Leader Kim Jong-un Has A Hilariously Terrible New Haircut - See Pic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.