Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) (54087 Views)

This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / David Gospel Aniefiok's Car Burnt By 'Jealous' Hoodlums In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by youngguchi(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2015
activefibre1:
from my scientific biological analysis....e be like sey nigeria men dey jealous pass women sef. Shoo...
Why u dey look my girlfriend...girlfriend were u go....no dress like tht comot....who flash u....
Like one bobo wey i dey dance wit him babe(no b sey na him babe o. Him still dey chalo the babe). Omo com see hot temper at maximum, party almost scatter..
u nor read the post, na Ghana guy.
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2015
Jeez!!!!
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by Sanuzi(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2015
MORAL LESSON
searching4loove:
[size=18pt]JEEESUUU KRISTIIII shocked shocked shocked shocked. NITORI OKO ATI OBO LASAN LASAN. OMO ARAYE BURU OO[/size]
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by ugbah007: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2015
Ladies,the kind of guy you choose to date matters a lot.RIP to the dead.
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by deramarks(f): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2015
I hate boiz dat guy has discouraged every atom of small feelings I wud have a boy. I also hate love
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by deramarks(f): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2015
activefibre1:
from my scientific biological analysis....e be like sey nigeria men dey jealous pass women sef. Shoo...
Why u dey look my girlfriend...girlfriend were u go....no dress like tht comot....who flash u....
Like one bobo wey i dey dance wit him babe(no b sey na him babe o. Him still dey chalo the babe). Omo com see hot temper at maximum, party almost scatter..
. Nnam ke ihe e na a ko eri di sef? Biko goan read d post again den u modify ur reply. *but itz not my biznez sha
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by activefibre1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
deramarks:
. Nnam ke ihe e na a ko eri di sef? Biko goan read d post again den u modify ur reply. *but itz not my biznez sha
I knw sey na ghana...but from my observertion....nigeria....
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by deramarks(f): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
activefibre1:

I knw sey na ghana...but from my observertion....nigeria....
. But itz not my biznez sha
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by Izzystevens: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:
[size=18pt]JEEESUUU KRISTIIII shocked shocked shocked shocked. NITORI OKO ATI OBO LASAN LASAN. OMO ARAYE BURU OO[/size]

That is utterly vulgar! Faceless forum, accepted! Still, lets maintain some decorum.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
what kind of jealousy is that?
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by binkc(f): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Let him continue his love life in prison plzzz, he deserve it....
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by CARLOSZ: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by CARLOSZ: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
What is it with dis ur pics here sad r u d babe boyfriend or y is ur pics here? grin

I strongly believe that my pic isn't inflicting any harm on you, so chill biko.

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3065835_img20151112095810_jpega54b5a9ff648528cbae36b03c4e5d830
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by onoja22(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Desperate wickedness in the heart of man. How can u do such to a person you claim to love?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by favourmic(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
DuchessLily:

He suspected! They said.

I'm very much against cheating in relationhips (male or female) . let's say the girl actually cheated/was cheating, will the boy say he has never cheated on her / is not cheating on her??

Na when woman do e dey pain pass abi, but men will expect woman to accept their own cheating with gladnes

That why they say a man can marry 2 wives or more but a woman can't cos the woman we be slot, but the guy is stupid sha
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by ishiamu(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by ejis1995(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
y do guyz act this way when they are lots of girls outside
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
revenge is sweet! but not at d expense of someone's life, too much nollywood movies
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by CARLOSZ: 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lord hv merci!
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by akigbemaru: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Accra student stabbed his girlfriend over cheating allegation.
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
CARLOSZ:

I strongly believe that my pic isn't inflicting any harm on you, so chill biko.

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3065835_img20151112095810_jpega54b5a9ff648528cbae36b03c4e5d830
lipsrsealed
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by doublex: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oladimejjy:
I thought ladies and more than men on earth

why kill her when there is a lot..

MADMAN...
ladies are more in older ages(>50s),in younger ages they are more men,check the stats,even in nigeria its like this.the times when ladies are more in younger ages(<50s) is when men kill each other(wars etc)

7 Likes

Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Too evil & bad. Some pple cant die well walahi because of their animalistic deeds.
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by CARLOSZ: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by PeG2016: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
“No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” Nelson Mandela

I understand that an important ingredient of love is jealousy i.e the fear of losing what/who is loved. But when what/who is loved is destroyed by the one who claims to love it/him/her, that is no longer love but absolute wickedness and hate. Let us learn to love because only love can make our world better.

RIP to the dead. And may God transform the hate-filled heart of the young man, who committed this heinous crime, into a loving heart.
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by DollyParton1(f): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
lofty900:
God: Fine girl, what are you doing here in the spirit world, are you not supposed to be in school?
Fine girl: Baba God, it's not my fault o. My jealous boyfriend sent me to this place.
God: Ur boyfriend? Why?
Fine girl: He said that I was cheating on him. I don't know his wahala o
God: But did u cheat?
Fine girl: cheesy
God: Oya go and join the queue and wait for judgment day
Fine girl: Baba God ah swear, if you send me go back to Earth, I no go cheat again, I go focus on my studies, I go graduate with first class
God: Shoro Niyen?
I know you have some remnants of your brain somewhere in your skull. Use it please, to know when to be appropriately humorous.
This post of yours is very silly.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by barbiegel(f): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
This is a warning to all girls that date beasts in the name of love
They see danger and yet, they cannot run for their lives
Instead they make excuses for sorrow givers
Be Warned
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by Jewelbaby01(f): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
...faints
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
DollyParton1:

I know you have some remnants of your brain somewhere in your skull. Use it please, to know when to be appropriately humorous.
how do you mean? Do you also cheat on ur boyfriend? Beware o. Niggas are not smiling
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
DollyParton1:

how do you mean? Do you also cheat on ur boyfriend? Beware o. Niggas are not smiling
Re: Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) by prettyJoy22(f): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
OMG!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury / Crippled Kidnapper Buhari Haruna Arrested While Collecting ₦2M Ransom In Katsina / Man Paraded And Released After He Slept With Over 10 Little Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.