Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting (1908 Views)

Need A Lady For Hook Up. I'll Take Care Of Her Needs / Still Waiting To Meet You / Still Waiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by tree0flife(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2009
Hello nairalanders, they say a problem shared is half solved. Some people think i am a playboy whereas others just assume it is the harsh economy. But the truth is that i am honestly desiring a beautiful r/tionship with a lady that'll lead to marriage and haven't found one. 2moro being 18th may 2009 will be my 36th birthday and am still single without even a girl to call my own.
Don't get me wrong though, cause i know some nairalanders might misunderstand me. I'm not gay nor shy nor ugly nor poor nor sick. Im just a normal guy who had been building up a career over the years. You can corroborate that by visiting the url in my profile. In 2005 i had a beautiful relationship that lasted for 2 years.(i still think of her) But after catching her cheating on me a third time, i felt i've had enough of it. Walking away from that affair was the hardest decision i had taken in my life. I realized that if u love somebone, it dosen't really matter who left who, it still hurts.
Anyway my problem now is that since then i've not had any other. They either do not flow, or seem to be the wrong ones altogether. I've even tried contacting a few on nairalist who fit my desire, but you know what? Some of them are guys disguising as ladies. One lady i made contact with on nairalist talked once or twice one phone but seem unserious about what she advertised in the first place. I guess she did'nt really mean it. Dear Nairalanders I need your honest advice on what to do as i mark my 36 years on earth in lonliness. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by patwhizkid(f): 5:01pm On May 17, 2009
Kill urself!
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by t00cUTE(f): 6:05pm On May 17, 2009
i believe everyd man has his missin rib so dont worry u wud find urs ok tak ur time.
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by gestapo(f): 6:22pm On May 17, 2009
post your photos.
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by tree0flife(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2009
Gestapo, if you follow the link in my signature you'll see not just my photo but more details about me on my blog. Alternatively when you veiw my profile here, click on my website. You'll see a photo of me smiling back at you. Thanks
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by sosisi(f): 10:14pm On May 17, 2009
35 is the deadline.
Any man that's not married by 35 is high risk
ladies beware!
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 17, 2009
1. Are you ugly?

2. Are you poor?

3. Bad personality?

4. Are you clean?

5. Can you work it? In every aspect?

6. are you ugly?

7. Do children hate you?

8. are you ugly?

If yes to more thn 2 of this, then get yourself checked out
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by TOPE20001(f): 10:30pm On May 17, 2009
$osisi:

35 is the deadline.
ladies beware!

Rofl cheesy cheesy
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by gestapo(f): 10:48pm On May 17, 2009
tree0flife:

Gestapo, if you follow the link in my signature you'll see not just my photo but more details about me on my blog. Alternatively when you veiw my profile here, click on my website. You'll see a photo of me smiling back at you. Thanks

Ok, i have seen it, by the way, can i know your current bank account balance ? cheesy
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by chinesedoll(f): 11:20pm On May 17, 2009
eya!!

dont worry u wld find ur missing rib soon
just keep searching wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by Easybaby(f): 1:27pm On May 18, 2009
e ya . . . pele sad
anyway, visit synagogue church of nation grin cheesy
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by yme1(f): 2:53pm On May 18, 2009
@poster
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

and i pray God grants you your heart desires
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by ayeesha: 4:07pm On May 20, 2009
patwhizkid:

Kill urself!

haba! pls go easy on the gentleman na. shocked
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by ebila(m): 6:51pm On May 21, 2009
@patwhizkid,
Even when a guy has real problem,u're still harsh.Na wa 4 u o!

@gestapo,
Na account dem don dey take marry?

@y_me,
Gurl,dat's was realy deep.Nice one.

@ayeesha,
U sound very soft! I fit don dey love u o!

@poster,
*puts hand on his jaw,pondered 4 a while,then, *
Guy,was it dat u hated goin' out and if u're goin' to work u use a personal tunnel.U should've met someone at least.Or is there somethin' u're not tellin' us?
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by ikamefa(f): 7:57pm On May 21, 2009
@ topic cant help laughing @ some of the posts on this thread!

immature and outright ignorant posts grin grin grin

life happens jare! nothing do you! cheesy just chillaxe and stop dwelling on the age thingy live your life, love and marriage will happen when its supposed to cheesy
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by tree0flife(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2009
Hmm!!! What's this supposed to mean; deliverance 4 me? I don't think so. Anyway let me use this chance to thank all those who have been contributing to this thread, however, there's this general air of pity i noticed. Its about the age thing right? Pls pls!
I don't need pity, all i need is sugesstions on what to do next. I want to state here that i don't look 36. Infact if i say am 29, anyone would believe. There's a new picture of me in my profile for doubters. I would love to be contacted by a lady who's reading this. Who knows? we might be glad we met.
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by patwhizkid(f): 6:27pm On May 22, 2009
Too long a story!
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by tree0flife(m): 9:00am On May 24, 2009
patwhizkid, Story has been shortened. Thanks
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by amebono12: 9:26am On May 24, 2009
patwhizkid:

Too long a story!

patwhizkid:

Kill urself!

you know something? you make a lot of sense when you dont post at all
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by amebono12: 9:39am On May 24, 2009
$osisi:

35 is the deadline.
ladies beware!

haba osisi undecided

seriously, haba , so any man thats not married by 35 has a problem or what?

na wa
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by patwhizkid(f): 2:25pm On May 24, 2009
Amebo thank u very much, mr. know all.
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by StrStruck(f): 6:49pm On May 24, 2009
Men have biological clocks too.
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by chubbya2(f): 8:18pm On May 24, 2009
U DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT YOU. I READ THE COMMENTS POSTED BY THOSE GUYS AND IT SUCKS.
WHY U ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP MAYBE PSYCHOLOGICAL?
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by chinesedoll(f): 8:20pm On May 24, 2009
chubby_a2:

U DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR,READ THE COMMENTS POSTED BY THOSE GUYS AND IT SUCKS.
WHY U ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP MAYBE PYSCHOLOGICAL AND I CAN HELP U WITH THAT, U ARE LUCKY I AM HERE IN ABUJA TOO,SO U CAN REACH ME ON THIS LINE 08023818268. I AM MARIA

Oya where is d poster? wink wink wink wink
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by patwhizkid(f): 8:27pm On May 24, 2009
Dead!
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by StrStruck(f): 11:08pm On May 24, 2009
chubby_a2:

U DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR,READ THE COMMENTS POSTED BY THOSE GUYS AND IT SUCKS.
WHY U ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP MAYBE PYSCHOLOGICAL AND I CAN HELP U WITH THAT, U ARE LUCKY I AM HERE IN ABUJA TOO,SO U CAN REACH ME ON THIS LINE 08023818268. I AM MARIA

Well stalkers, here you go
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by tree0flife(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2009
Right here o!!!!Maria ur cute. I'll surely give u a call. House watch out for this. Seems like a nice oneĀ  wink

Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by tree0flife(m): 3:57am On Jun 15, 2009
Dear House,
I said i was going to keep us posted on maria, so here i am after about a month. I called her and we talked 4 a while. Maria turned out to be a busy person who had little or no time. On the day we met it was at the lounge of her office and we talked 4 like 10 minutes only before she had to go. Our conversation centered on her playing the councellor role and trying to find out why i had this problem. Alas there wasn't time and efforts to rearrange another meeting has failed. However for the little time we talked, i felt like somebody cared. Maria if u r reading this then know that i appreciate ur time. Interestingly though during the period Kate called from Benin after reading my tread. She had to navigate tru my profile to my website in oder to get my number. We've become very good friends now n am looking 4ward to meeting her. Dear Kate i hope u don't mind. There thats it so far house. Wish me luck.
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by ikamefa(f): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2009
shocked this is now like a mini series or what? undecided
Re: I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting by smooooooth: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2009
i never talk since o. but now i must yan.

you berra be careful of benin girls o.

i no go talk pass tha one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Guy / Hookup With Sugar Daddy,mummy, Sugar Ladies And G-boys / I Need A Nigerian Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.