Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. (3943 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Reasons Why The Ibos(the East) Will Never Be Allowed To Leave Nigeria / Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2015
gboss4sure:
I wonder who appointed you the igbo nation spokesperson.

Rochas is a good example of why we are never going to vote apc in the se.
who is the we?
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2015
lygn19:

u dont just make someone a president because it is long over due, but I think for Rochas to ever amount to anything all igbos need to put our weight behind him.
Okorocha is currently the only Igbo man that the North will vote for in mass.
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by macof(m): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2015
Very foolish op. 2023 that is still far with politicians playing friends and foes at every turn?

Rather than look for development some fools are after public office, so what happens when Rochas becomes president and doesn't give a dime about the Igbos? Obasanjo is a good example
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2015
Udmaster:
why are yorubas like dis? Why dis bitter deep hatred for the IGBOS?
Go and Tick Anywhere, After PMB, ROCHAS OKOROCHA/EL RUFAI 2023.
Rochas can never represent igbos in anything in this life. Get that to your thick skull you idiot

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by sandraokosun1: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2015
lygn19:

for people like Amaechi to become a candidate from tge Southsouth region it would cause alot of problems especially coming from the Ijaw side, who once said that the presidential slot for the Southsouth can never be given to an igbo man, as this people see ikwerres as igbo when it suits them.
Am quoting the exact words of Edwin Clark some years back.
he doesnt even need to win his state. U saw how pmb own went. The north and west are solidly behind amaechi, u saw how at federal level they have rallied round him to shame the victimazition he gets frm ph for been a man of his own. The more the hate frm river the more the north and west stick for him. Ameachi only needs to perform in that ministry and trust us in ss who knw how to claim beta pikin
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by backtosender: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2015
Op u be joker the way Nigeria is going will the country last by 2023?

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Rochas can never represent igbos in anything in this life. Get that to your thick skull you idiot
Nnamdi Kanu Female E-warrior.
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by DOCTORDONE: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2015
I hear, lets wait till then.
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2015
Hey guys I got good news! Mobile money is nw simplified in Naija..Imagine converting your airtime to cash, and topping up your bank account using airtime...it's nt a scam as many might think. Just check out zoranga.com or you like our page on facebook-www.facebook.com/ZorangaInc..it's interesting to knw dat airtime can do more dan we ever knew..STOP BEING DOUBTFUL, GIVE IT A SHOT!!!
See image below:

Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2015
Udmaster:
Nnamdi Kanu Female E-warrior.
Rochas e warrior. Stop clouding the cyberspace with your garbage

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by Vicboi1(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2015
Op ur lost if u think Rochas was be a president that man is a curse to imolite now you want him to be a curse to Nigeria tufiakwa
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by QuotaSystem: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Wrong. Liar.

Yoruba never left PDP, neither did Hausa. We are not that silly.

You are the ones trying to dump PDP now to align with the center, like you dumped Ojukwu for Obasanjo. APGA is dead today, again because Ibos gave PDP life to align with the center.

Arewa doesn't have time for you lots.

chuna1985:

Any government in power can be demonstrated by igbos if they switched like the Yoruba to leave pdp n apga to join apc.

We voted one party, it shows we are interested in our own party.

Yoruba n Hausa r only interested in AGIP

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by porshuch: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2015
Yes! We will shock PDP 2019, SINCE they hv decided to field a northern, so I will stick to APC.

IN PHYNO'S VOICE.NWANNE WATCHIA NDI PDP ANAGO KWA ASI

NWANNE MURU KWA ANYA WATCHIA NDIA ANAGO KWA ASI.
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Wrong. Liar.

You are the ones trying to dump PDP now to align with the center, like you dumped Ojukwu for Obasanjo. APGA is dead today, again because Ibos gave PDP life to align in the center.

who knows you in Arewa? Go and have a sit.
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by modath(f): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2015
agarawu23:
Who cares

Love love love your siggy... wink

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by QuotaSystem: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2015
Isn't that the logic behind anonymity? You have NOTHING to offer to the North because you are electoral liabilities unlike the Yoruba. Greedy hypocritical opportunist.

Udmaster:
who knows you in Arewa? Go and have a sit.
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Isn't that the logic behind anonymity? You have NOTHING to offer to the North because you are electoral liabilities unlike the Yoruba. Greedy hypocritical opportunist.

u are a yoruba idiot pretending to an Arewa.. F"ck off
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by QuotaSystem: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2015
Suit yourself grin,

You have NOTHING to offer the North. You lack electoral value.

Your thread is dead on arrival.

Udmaster:
u are a yoruba idiot pretending to an Arewa.. F"ck off
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by agarawu23(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2015
modath:

Love love love your siggy... wink

smiley wink
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Suit yourself grin,
You have NOTHING to offer the North. You lack electoral value.
Your thread is dead on arrival.

yoruba man, get off my mention. Shameless scratch faced.
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by QuotaSystem: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2015
Let's imagine you're right, does that change the truth that you have nothing to offer and you're just a greedy opportunist? No.

Your plans are dead on arrival. Silly boy.

Udmaster:
yoruba man, get off my mention. Shameless scratch faced.
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Let's imagine you're right, does that change the truth that you have nothing to offer and you're just a greedy opportunist? No.

Your plans are dead on arrival. Silly boy.

u re a shameless yoruba feminine coward.. After Buhari, Rochas Okorocha/ El Rufai APC 2023.. Go and drown in hatred.
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2015
Udmaster:
guy just leave dis Biafra wahala.. You IPOB members are attracting insults 4rm these minorities to the GREAT IGBO NATION.

Am proudly biafran. I don't care what you think about my brothers....
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 11:06am On Nov 13, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Am proudly biafran. I don't care what you think about my brothers....
i want a republic of AlaIgbo for IGBOS ONLY.
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by rusher14: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2015
Ioannes:

did you just say Okorocha? I laugh in parables.

with this silly chants of Biafra everywhere igbos have just dug a hole for themselves. they will be lucky to smell that office in the foreseeable future.

no hating on the igbos, just stating a fact.

The igbos can produce a leader, a Nigerian president but they need to form a grand alliance.

There are many good Igbo people and I dare say, most Igbo people are.

However, politically they have miscalculated over the years but it is never too late to recover.
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2015
Udmaster:
i want a republic of AlaIgbo for IGBOS ONLY.

Nobody recognizes that OK...

#FreeBiafra
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2015
rusher14:

The igbos can produce a leader, a Nigerian president but they need to form a grand alliance.

There are many good Igbo people and I dare say, most Igbo people are.

However, politically they have miscalculated over the years but it is never too late to recover.

exactly my point.

1 Like

Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by QuotaSystem: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
I'm glad you've reduced your thread to insults and tantrums. It was dead on arrival anyway grin

Udmaster:
[s]u re a shameless yoruba feminine coward.. After Buhari, Rochas Okorocha/ El Rufai APC 2023.. Go and drown in hatred.[/s]
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Wrong. Liar.

You are the ones trying to dump PDP now to align with the center, like you dumped Ojukwu for Obasanjo. APGA is dead today, again because Ibos gave PDP life to align with the center.

How many s waste states are PDP now grin grin grin

How many northern states are PDP now grin grin grin
Re: SOUTH EAST Will Vote For APC In 2019. by Money40: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
JohnAgwu:
Hey guys I got good news! Mobile money is nw simplified in Naija..Imagine converting your airtime to cash, and topping up your bank account using airtime...it's nt a scam as many might think. Just check out zoranga.com or you like our page on facebook-www.facebook.com/ZorangaInc..it's interesting to knw dat airtime can do more dan we ever knew..STOP BEING DOUBTFUL, GIVE IT A SHOT!!!
See image below:
all I saw in this thread is two Yorubas discussing about igbos keep it up, igbos want Biafra even if we stay, no igbo man will vote okoroawusa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Central: APGA Jubilates As Court Bars Ekwunife, PDP / Orji Uzor Kalu Buys 7th Private Jet Code Named: OUK-N7 (see Photos) / Shocker APC Caught Sharing Money/envelop To Obas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.