Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Read The Key Quotes Made By Fashola, Amaechi, Kachikwu As They Resume Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read The Key Quotes Made By Fashola, Amaechi, Kachikwu As They Resume Office (494 Views)

Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read The Key Quotes Made By Fashola, Amaechi, Kachikwu As They Resume Office by safeguide: 7:49am On Nov 13, 2015
Ibe Kachikwu(Minister Of State Petroleum Resources)
“Our policy direction is to find more money, find more oil, find more gas, monetise them and put money in the hands of the government.

“We have dwindling resources and yet the whole nation depends on this ministry to provide the resources.
“We will absolutely require you to show an ability to deliver the sort of change mantra that we are looking for and undergoing.
“This cannot be done by one person; I do not have the magic wand, but I might have some good ideas and those ideas will come from all of us and all of us will have to buy into it.

Babatunde Fashola(Minister Of Power, Works and Housing)
“We are here to work with you, in solving problems on ground as quickly as possible, we want to know if some of those problems are man-made or systemic. “We want information on what has been done, what remained to be done, and what are the future plans, we want to continue from there,” .
“We need to do more so as to regain lost time. Nigerians are anxiously waiting for improved power supply nation-wide.

Dr Ogbonnaya Onu ( Minister of Science and Technology)
“One assurance that I will always give you and I have said it repeatedly, is that as your son, I will never do something that you will be ashamed of.
“It is better for me to leave politics than for me to do something for my own selfish interest that will make you to be ashamed of your son.
“I will continue to act in a way that Nigerians will know that Ebonyi State is truly the Salt of the Nation.
“I want to assure you that I will make sure that I will be the best minister Nigeria ever had,”.
Rotimi Amaechi(Transport Minister)
“I am not as bad as people from the outside say I am. I only engage based on principles. I neither take nor give bribes. If you want to relate with me, don’t give me money. I will also not give you money. I don’t want to go to jail so I won’t steal. But I won’t spare thieves,”.

http://plusmouth..com.ng/2015/11/read-key-quotes-made-by-fashola-amaechi.html

1 Like

Re: Read The Key Quotes Made By Fashola, Amaechi, Kachikwu As They Resume Office by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Read The Key Quotes Made By Fashola, Amaechi, Kachikwu As They Resume Office by CORDROSS: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2015
Ameachi's statement makes me........... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Read The Key Quotes Made By Fashola, Amaechi, Kachikwu As They Resume Office by ernesty20(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2015
My own quote goes thus "if u want to live long, dnt take nigerian politicians serious"

1 Like

Re: Read The Key Quotes Made By Fashola, Amaechi, Kachikwu As They Resume Office by Dannyset(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Great quotes from the NNPC man, Ibe Kachikwu. Shows he knows what he want. Fashola in his statement has also displayed his "I want to WORK" attitude. I believe Onu's words. Amaechi won't disappoint either.

1 Like

Re: Read The Key Quotes Made By Fashola, Amaechi, Kachikwu As They Resume Office by kingsman66(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2015
From my view of perpective i shall not take this politicans serious but all the same mr onu statement really show that south east have hope and about amaechi dramatical he is joking

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Health Sector Drama / Why The Fuss About Pray For Paris? / Focus On Governance Not Former Administration: Hon. Egbo Tells Buhari, FEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.