Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) (30927 Views)

Kess Billions, Nigerian Suspected Robber Declared Wanted By Police In Ghana / Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) / Drama In Ilorin As Suspected Robber Falls From Bank’s Roof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by angiography(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2015
Speechless3:
excuse me, you cant comment on an islamic forum except you a muslim? And what happens if you answer yes?
lol...they will put something like
"I believe in Allah as God and Mohammed as his only prophet" at ur signature.

check ur mail dear
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by Atlantian: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2015
menix:
Haahaha..

I love this story, the bombs will shock The fish to death, abeg nah electric bomb

That guy dull pass Doll baby..

But come to think of it, how do these guyz get explosives abii boko boiz now produce for commercial purpose..

NPF should take those guyz to the river while the explosive detonated let see if the shock will change them to fish..
Actually, he is right. Explosives are used to kill fish in huge quantities. I have watched documentaries on mass harvest of fishes and its been used professionally. Methinks the fisherman in possession of the explosives may have known that the potential buyers want to use it for robbery and was indeed in need of cash and had to sell it and teach them how to use. Anyway, I do not expect justice in this country. It is a country that burns motorcycle thieves but only threaten the billionaire politicians. Yes, all our ex-governors and Ministers are billionaires, even OBJ that had only 20 naira to his name can now boast of trillions of Naira, Yes, trillions, and even OBJ can even tell us he "worked hard" for his success.

Nail him to the cross.
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by MadCow1: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2015
harbeesoyhe1:
Real indeed

You should have simply googled it..

Its a real thing.

Its illegal though.

And the fishes caught with it are harmful to humans.

1 Like

Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2015
angiography:

lol...they will put something like
"I believe in Allah as God and Mohammed as his only prophet" at ur signature.

check ur mail dear

Very funny, funnier that the admin see nothing wrong with that.

Okay smiley
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
NAME SAKe hw u doing
I'm fine thank you.
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by Abdullateeflawal(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2015
Wao nice technology... innovative
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by Atlantian: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2015
MadCow1:

Its a real thing.

Its illegal though.

The fish caught with it are not harmful to humans. The fish die because of shockwaves, its different from using Gammalin 20.
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by freshcvvs: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2015
NairaMode:
If you use explosives to catch fish then what is remaining to catch.

I know you think our police men are stupid because they look it but this excuse is actually "brainless".

EXPLOSIVES TO CATCH FISH

afuye:
Did I just hear ' kill fish with explosives'. Are they Boko Harams ? what a lame excuse ! grin

femiranking28:
I never hear of electric bomb oh

adewumiopeyemi:
he go use explosive catch fish for prision... hahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amusaopeyemi:
Hian.
Na whale you dey catch? That lie no tap abeg.

Brandnew2:
I was just about to blog on this. grin

What an excuse for keeping explosives. cheesy

menix:
Haahaha..

I love this story, the bombs will shock The fish to death, abeg nah electric bomb

But come to think of it, how do these guyz get explosives abii boko boiz now produce for commercial purpose..

NPF should take those guyz to the river while the explosive detonated let see if the shock will change them to fish..

Ignorance!

USE GOOGLE MY FRIENDS, IT'S FREAKING FREE!

3 Likes

Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by freshcvvs: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2015
MadCow1:

Its a real thing.

Its illegal though.

They aren't. the only reason it's illegal is because of the cruel manner the fishes are killed.
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2015
GOOGLE FOR WHAt angry angry angry
freshcvvs:

Ignorance!

Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
freshcvvs:

Ignorance!

ITK, it is that kind of water they use explosives abi? We know ur type.

1 Like

Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by 1shortblackboy: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
menix:
Haahaha..

fishing with dynamites was very common in the niger delta but a massive campaign against it was embarked upon by d government
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by MadCow1: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
freshcvvs:

They aren't. the only reason it's illegal is because of the cruel manner the fishes are killed.

I have learnt they are.. You say they aren't.

Either ways, I wouldn't wanna fhucks with fishes that were blown the fhuck up using explosives.
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by Sanuzi(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by femiranking28(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2015
freshcvvs:

Ignorance!

so you feel we are ignorant right read the post well he said once the explosion go off it shocked the fish electric like electric shock the bomb doesn't burn them but shock them seriously
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Jst say me Hi 2 thr name checkers association

Am d new secretary of nairaland association of name checkers. (nanc). pls I plead with yu to register to avoid embarrassment from members. thanks dear
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by freshcvvs: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2015
femiranking28:
so you feel we are ignorant right read the post well he said once the explosion go off it shocked the fish electric like electric shock the bomb doesn't burn them but shock them seriously

Hmm, Nigerians! so you think it will bomb them? lol. there are video clips online, help yourself.
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by freshcvvs: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2015
MadCow1:

I have learnt they are.. You say they aren't.

Either ways, I wouldn't wanna fhucks with fishes that were blown the fhuck up using explosives.

They aren't blown to pieces bro, what happens is a shock to them, you dey watch war movies na. when a bomb explodes, as long as you're around that vicinity, you're affected, you become blanked for some minutes and totally confused before regaining consciousness as human.

Now imagine fishes... they float for a while, some are blown into pieces (if directly impacted) but majority aren't. some still regain consciousness and swim away. watch documentaries bro..
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2015
All the way from ile Igbo? GOD go expose more of you
Amusaopeyemi:

ITK, it is that kind of water they use explosives abi? We know ur type.

People like you no go ever learn! when you correct them, they tag you bad names to make themselves feel better.

1 Like

Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by Passingshit(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2015
Name checkers association angry

1 Like

Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by hadura29(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2015
MadCow1:
EXPLOSIVE FISHING is actually a real thing..

Sadly, its also an offence in most countries including NIGERIA (I Believe).

So even if its found out that he is indeed a fisherman, he is still going to get raped in jail by awon Jimoh and enyi goons.

Meanwhile that Okada snitch Nigga is a bitch, but we love his bitchassness.

A lot of people just see NL as were to come online and spew out thrash, be on fp, ftc et al. I actually didn't know it existed until now, the other name is called blast fishing. It is even more dangerous way of fishing and kind of illegal.

Nice one oga mi.
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by MadCow1: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2015
freshcvvs:

They aren't blown to pieces bro, what happens is a shock to them, you dey watch war movies na. when a bomb explodes, as long as you're around that vicinity, you're affected, you become blanked for some minutes and totally confused before regaining consciousness as human.

Now imagine fishes... they float for a while, some are blown into pieces (if directly impacted) but majority aren't. some still regain consciousness and swim away. watch documentaries bro..

I know Hommie.. You cant sell fishes that are blown to smithereens.

I guess I will just go read more on fishes hunted by explosives and the health implications.

1 Like

Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by Allosaurus: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2015
Hahahaha! I'm not surprised one bit! Their names are [size=18pt]Gelebele and three others – Moses Demene, Friday Saborom and Mohammadu Kaidiri[/size] from [size=18pt]Ogun State.[/size] The cursed scarred faces from the South West. Killers, ritualists, rapists, Yahoo Yahoo, backstabbers, haters, pigs....etc! grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2850403_yorubag_jpeg8465976f9bcff1cd051126917eebfa1a
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2015
Ok
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by ocelot2006(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2015
Actually some fishermen use explosives (dynamites) to catch fishes. The practise isnt that common in Nigeria though
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by PCwhizzie: 11:49am On Nov 13, 2015
SHOCK THE FISHES TO DEATH, NOW HE'S GONNA BE CHARGED FOR GENOCIDE... #LMAO cheesy grin
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by ihedioramma: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2015
there names ? you say is yoru what ?
Re: I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) by uwadia79(m): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
hmmm use bomb catch fish,that guys name is Linus, tell us a new lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman / 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom / Lagos Missing Househelp Finally Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.