Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? (34144 Views)

How Much Is One Litter Of Kerosene In Your Area ? / How Much Is Fuel Selling Arround You? / Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by smajatt(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
IS DIS A COUNTRY OR A JOKE? EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING IN DIS COUNTRY IS UPSIDE DOWN.

NO LIGHT
NO FUEL
NO SECURITY
NO FOOD
NO INFRASTRUCTURE
NO DEVELOPMENT

NOTHING.....

THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MANAGEABLE AND EPILEPTIC.

WHAT WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY IS EPILEPTIC SITUATIONS EVERYWHERE.

WHY DO WE KEEP CYCLING THE SAME PROBLEM IN DIS COUNTRY? WHY CAN'T WE FIND PERMANENT SOLUTION TO JUST ONE NOT EVEN ALL THE PROBLEMS IN DIS COUNTRY? ARE WE CURSED? MUST WE ALWAYS PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT DIS A COUNTRY OF CLOWNS AND SPECTATORS?

WHAT EXACTLY IS WRONG WITH US? I STILL WAIT TO SEE THE WISEST MAN TO ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION THAT PONDERS MY HEART DAILY.

ARE WE CURSED?

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by Jabia(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Nigerians, please how is Premium or Prime Motor Spirit (FUEL)

Just a quick one for those who might have this in exams someday.

#140. Warri, Delta State
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
if i decide to snap the queue in nnpc makurdi, you will see that thisvur own queue is a free flow. no fuelvin makurdi to buy if at all you see, it is sold only to those in black jeep . The price is dependent on time, your Action and it increases Progressively till every where is Congested. APC is a joke
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by masterENOCH(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
#150-200. Eket, Akwa ibom .
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by Leader01(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
N87
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by EHoudini: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
200 in Jos. Once there is fuel crisis Jos is the worst place to be. The cartel strong

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by fm7070: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Leader01:
N87

where?
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by autaspakladi: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
...all the filling stations here in minna town are closed,and the black marketers are selling 150/litr...I was in kaduna yesterday, a litr in kaduna metropolis, kurmin mashi to be precise is 150/litr...this kind change don dey tire me....
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by fm7070: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
APC and Buhari, is this the change you promised?
You said subsidy was a scam, you can now feel the reality
You accused the previous government was cluelessness, what do we call this
I bought fuel @110/litre at agbele-command in Lagos State
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by erekoshe: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
This government is certainly re.tar.ded.. Making life terribly difficult for the masses and they don't care.

No matter how useless the previous government was, they'll hear the cries and do something... This one don't give a damn.. No statement, nothing

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by ohzee(f): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
The price of petrol will always obey the laws of demand and supply. If govt is serious they have to keep the depots awash with products. Whether refined or imported. The independent marketers do not import and thus buy according to market forces sold to them of course by NNPC and the other major marketers. Of course NNPC outlets and major marketers outlets cannot sell enough fuel to go round.
It's just like saying we all should buy rice from govt supermarkets because the price is artificially controlled.

I hope PMB will address this subsidy issue once and gir all.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by Milldon(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
150 @owerri
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by HzRF(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
daphid25:
There's no fuel, at the same time there's no light...
I now begin to wonder if PHCN uses fuel too cool
Don't u know?

Na petrol dem go use for control room nw
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by tofolo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
105 to 110 in Kaduna and Zaria.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by Gracito(f): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
OkwaIfugo:
Awka is 120 naira per litre.
okwaifugo cheesy so it's you people that haff bn disturbing my phone with texts about your pageant at geogold, bah? grin Ayaf catch you!
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by permsec: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=Ursino post=39987438][/quote]Na you dey with the drugs na! Catwalk come give me am.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by permsec: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Gracito:
okwaifugo cheesy so it's you people that haff bn disturbing my phone with texts about your pageant at geogold, bah? grin Ayaf catch you!
If you dey go abeg call me for fone make we go 2geda.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by HzRF(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Toktee:
some Wailers have seized the opportunity to wail here,one inbec.ile even said fuel 250 in calabar,check very well he dnt have bicycle,,bad belle enhn.

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by Gracito(f): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
permsec:
If you dey go abeg call me for fone make we go 2geda.
lool abi? grin meanwhile, enugu 120 per litre.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by sunerie: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lagos ojodu Berger here is normal price 87naira bt d qeue no b here ooooo
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by efonat(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
I bought 170 today in uyo
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by Reference(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Nigerians, please how is Petroleum Motor Spirit (FUEL) sold for three days now in your area.

I believe that other than expressing our individual views and opinions;
getting information on the happenstances in our climes and around the globe;
And probably getting to influence our readers positively, etc,
One major reason why we patronise this forum is to draw the attention of the relevant authorities: government and non-governmental to the issues that require them to address, resolve or clear the air on.

I have been buying fuel for a hundred and fifty naira (#150) in Benin city for three days now.

What of you?

It is 'premium motor spirit' by the way but your post reeks self censorship. What is the apologies for. Say it as it is and blame whoever you feel like. Who are you afraid of. Why is everyone running scared at expressing their feelings under this government. They got there by our ability to express ourselves freely, now its getting worse and we are to become quieter.? What the hell is that kind of rubbish called?
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by Ana234(f): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Harbioollah:
N87 Lagos
where in Lagos please?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by peteco: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
IS THIS THE CHANGE.
YES

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by Odaveboy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Harbioollah:
N87 Lagos
.......whr in lagos sir....u mean NNPC?
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by Odaveboy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lagos ............100
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by jesussaves22: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
140/150 in warri near warri refinery delta state
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by permsec: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Gracito:
lool abi? grin meanwhile, enugu 120 per litre.
Enugu 7 naira per liter in 1993. Nne na unizik you dey?
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by Gracito(f): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Angelovic96:
GOD HAVE MERCY ON THIS PLANET Called NIGERIA
nigeria is a planet? I never knew

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by Reference(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
nija80:
Dont really know what the problem is.if the govt cannot say no to the susidy regime,then yhe citizens can say no . diesel that was 170 to 180 naira few months ago is now around 110to 120 naira because it is fully deregulated. Why subsidy.its now that we are suppose to enjoy lower price on pms.Some people are just smelling to the bank while majority are suffering.

Don't mind them. There was a time diesel sold for up to N250, thrice the price of PMS. Today PMS is more expensive than diesel no thanks to regulation. If we can't smell the coffee then we are probably dead.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? by Angelovic96: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
APC IS A DEVILISH PARTY WHAT ELSE CAN SOME SAY 2019 is fast approaching then we will open your file PMB

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Charly Boy And Deji Danced Unclad In The Market Place / Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.