Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers (7836 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by outknow: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
ENOUGH OF THIS INJUSTICE.

Since the day crude oil was discovered in commercial quantity and quality in Oloibiri, present day Bayelsa state, what we have being asking from successive governments in Nigeria is portable drinking water in the midst of plenty of water mass, electricity, roads, employment, quality education/educational facilities, resource control, participation in the oil business and inclusive governance that will engender substantial freedom.

The reserve have been the case, from Oloibiri, Brass LNLG and export terminals in Bayelsa; Bonny LNLG and export terminals in River state; ExxonMobil in Akwa Ibom; Escravos EGTL/ Tankfarm and export terminals; Forcados Tankfarm and export terminals in Delta state operated respectively by Anglo-Dutch Shell, Chevron/Texaco Over seas, Agip ENI, ExxonMobil. The history of the communal lives is terror of poverty, inhumanity and desolate living conditions. But when you move into these facilities operated by the Multinational Oil Corporations, they are living like Kings and Presidents.

For over five decades, we have given Multinational Oil Corporations and their collaborator the Nigerian State peace, cooperation and love for the crude oil to flow unhindered from our land. The continuous tranquility is only manifesting in the development of mountains, rock, valleys, deserts and lagoon but the Niger Delta territory continually alienated from all types of development and all essence of quality human life. Main while all successive governments worships the crude oil taken from the region. Our communities and the people are only good at securing the pipelines, oil and gas facilities. What a tragedy?

We are calling on the international community especially Britain, France, the United State of America, Russia, China and European Union to speak up against this ongoing terror and come to the aid of the Niger Delta, as witnesses to this grave inhumanity and history of terror perpetuated against the people of the Niger Delta daily. This history of terror, we the Niger Delta Avengers will resist and correct with every means necessary. We have nothing to loose in the battles ahead; justice they say is only found within the structure of a nation state, rather than provide this justice the Nigerian government has decided to mobilise her military might to intimidate, torture, maim, victimise and bombard a section of the nation state and her citizenry to allow the free flow of our oil.

Some persons, groups, and commentators may ask, what do the people of Niger delta want? We are not like some of these personalities who run champagne parties or turn Rivers State Government House into a house patrimony of god-sons and prebendalism. They says the progress and success of a nation state is the reflection of her constitution that is not manufactured to favour some section and excludes the yearning and aspirations of others; but the indwelling spiritual and historical development of its people.

Since the amalgamation of Nigeria in 1914 to date, our resources have been used to sustain the political administrative live wire of Nigeria to the exclusion of the Niger delta.
Finally, we are calling on the international community, to come and support the restoration of our right to peaceful self-determination from this tragedy of 1914 that has expired since 2014. We want our resources back to restore the essence of human life in our region for generations to come because Nigeria has failed to do that. The world should not wait until we go the Sudan ways. Enough is enough

God Bless Niger Delta People.
Brig. Gen Mudoch Agbinibo
Spokesperson.

http://biafrasay.com/p/321304/

3 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by outknow: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Let's see how this fight ends
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
don't involve Biafra with us Niger deltans even if the avengers want Kanu out of detention it doesn't mean we support BIAFRA

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Onix01: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
This is surprising to have such a defeating message from the group that boasted of crippling the crude oil production to zero. It's too early to leave this fun-thrilled party. Like I said sometimes, the Government might have the last laugh. I pray the leaders of NDA wise-up on time so as not to loose on both side. God Bless Nigeria and the Niger Delta region.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Leopard2A7: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
uupgrade:
don't involve Biafra with us Niger deltans even if the avengers want Kanu out of detention it doesn't mean we support BIAFRA

There is no need for this at all, even MASSOD recently asked for six countries where they clearly separated Biafra from Niger Delta Republic.

This is not necessary at all Mr "We SS."

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by outknow: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
uupgrade:
It is only Biafra that can wake up Niger delta republic. Left for Niger Delta, Only an Amnesty is enough. Pipeline security and gatemen in all the oil companies. They are just comfortable

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Leopard2A7:

There is no need for this at all, even MASSOb recently asked for six countries where they clearly separated Biafra from Niger Delta Republic.

This is not necessary at all.
thank u for ur matured understanding.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Goke7: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Onix01:
This is surprising to have such a defeating message from the group that boasted of crippling the crude oil production to zero. It's too early to leave this fun-thrilled party. Like I said sometimes, the Government might have the last laugh. I pray the leaders of NDA wise-up on time so as not to loose on both side. God Bless Nigeria and the Niger Delta region.

Their ranks will soon be infiltrated cos of greed, they claim to be fighting for the niger deltans but alas their true motives is beginning to unfold.

You can't take up arms against your country and begin to call the international community to your rescue, its a contradiction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
outknow:

It is only Biafra that can wake up Niger delta republic. Left for Niger Delta, Only an Amnesty is enough. Pipeline security and gatemen in all the oil companies. They are just comfortable
u think so? I laugh if u think that's the issue ask Kachikwu, buhari n osibanjo why the avengers hasn't stop their operations across Niger.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by pedrilo: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Onix01:
u r a very stewpeed person, dont u tink there is some sense in the message? why discard the message because of the messenger? are we (ND) not truly bn marginalized? if na north get oil, u tink nigeria will still exist? every niger deltan need to be treated like a king by d rest of u because if naija shud break up, some persons will starve to death.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Onix01: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
pedrilo:
u r a very stewpeed person, dont u tink there is some sense in the message? why discard the message because of the messenger? are we (ND) not truly bn marginalized? if na north get oil, u tink nigeria will still exist? every niger deltan need to be treated like a king by d rest of u because if naija shud break up, some persons will starve to death.

The way you've sounded shows your level of ignorance and lacklustre background. You don't pass your message with insults, but I'll pardon you because of ur background training. I can assure you that NDA will soon become history. Just like the days of John Togo who wasn't ready for dialogue but to continue with militancy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by buharifraud: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
These guys will turn Nigeria to Libya. Some very funny people are mistaken the message as a cry for help. The Avengers are too smart for such mortals. When their actions unfold, such funny nigerians will become refugees

9 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by buharifraud: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Onix01:

The way you've sounded shows your level of ignorance and lacklustre background. You don't pass your message with insults, but I'll pardon you because of ur background training. I can assure you that NDA will soon become history. Just like the days of John Togo who wasn't ready for dialogue but to continue with militancy.
i pity you. You don't know what is going on

12 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by outknow: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
uupgrade:
u think so? I laugh if u think that's the issue ask Kachikwu, buhari n osibanjo why the avengers hasn't stop their operations across Niger.
I am not a Niger Deltan, I have been seeing an average Niger Deltan as Someone that's not aware of what is happening in his environment.Pipeline will not cross my papa land to North and you tell me to go and buy fuel for my car. I will burst the pipe.FUEL IS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE FOR ALL NIGER DELTAN. That is why when you guys mention Niger Delta. I feel somehow. There is no NIger Delta Republic except Biafra is involved. You can't get it that way

5 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
outknow:

I am not a Niger Deltan, I have been seeing an average Niger Deltan as Someone that's not aware of what is happening in his environment.Pipeline will not cross my papa land to North and you tell me to go and buy fuel for my car. I will burst the pipe.FUEL IS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE FOR ALL NIGER DELTAN. That is why when you guys mention Niger Delta. I feel somehow. There is no NIger Delta Republic except Biafra is involved. You can't get it that way
in as much as u try hard to make sense ur post is off the boundary, dude I don't hate the igbos my current girlfriend is an IBO girl from anambra state, what u read on d paper as "average deltan" is different from what we call NIGER DELTANS. we don't need d IBOs to get a Republic d ibos need us more than ever now to achieve dat Land they call Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by outknow: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
uupgrade:
in as much as u try hard to make sense ur post is off the boundary, dude I don't hate the igbos my current girlfriend is an IBO girl from anambra state, what u read on d paper as "average deltan" is different from what we call NIGER DELTANS. we don't need d IBOs to get a Republic d ibos need us more than ever now to achieve dat Land they call Biafra.

we don't need Niger Deltans for our self determination. If we can survive in desert, we can survive anywhere. Just that Niger Delta is in The territory we refer as Biafra. If you guys were outside the map of Biafra, Biafrans wouldn't have been disturbed on Niger delta issue.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by hucienda: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Na wa o... A country cannot survive two civil wars.

The US survived one in the early 1860s. There was no need for a second. Today, they are the better for it.

Nigeria survived one in the late 1960s- but ironically the problems are still there half a century later.
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Montaque(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
So when are we going to sit down and re-structure Nigeria?
Cos thats what is imperative now
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=outknow post=46419857]

we don't need Niger Deltans for our self determination. If we can survive in desert, we can survive anywhere. Just that Niger Delta is in The territory we refer as Biafra. If you guys were outside the map of Biafra, Biafrans wouldn't have been disturbed on Niger delta issue.

\\\\\\\\in as much as I don't keep history notes I don't remember any IBO Occupying the Niger deltan Region before the Ijaws, ishekeri, isoko, Edo, effiks, kalabari, uhrobo, ikon n d rest so dude tell ur elders to stop mapping my Territory, it was an act of hospitality when I welcomed ur son to settled n do business in my land (Asaba) I even gave him my sister to marry he lived happily I even decided to share my father's land with him at Kwale on d condition that he will for ever be loyal to me. as far as I can remember my ancestor Major Isaac Adaka Boro never joined side with Ur ancestors despite his hatred for Nigeria, so which land r u referring as being mapped into the Biafra map, see tell ur elders to go back to the drawing board.\\\\\\\\\

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by outknow: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=uupgrade post=46420511][/quote]
Go and get history. Go to the north, they will refer you as an Ibo. You don't know your History. Igbo is a language, not a nation. Get History

4 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
outknow:

Go and get history. Go to the north, they will refer you as an Ibo. You don't know your History. Igbo is a language, not a nation. Get History
we all know the north refer to us as ibos becux they feel we support Good luck. n aside that d north r full of illiterates who knows nothing about history except their Qur'an, now good luck is no longer their d Niger Delta and d Ibos has no cause of unity, n please stop fooling urself by diverting history to some comments made by illiterates, E.g Go warri. Ugheli. Agbor. PH. Benin. yanagoa. patani, calaba, Oyo, oglaa nembe. bomadi. Even Kwale, Ozoro, Oleh. excluding some minor parts in asaba, go there n refer to dem as Ibos , u will regret even visiting. stop deceiving urself , embrace TRUTH. nothing is above truth.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
uupgrade:
we all know the north refer to us as ibos becux they feel we support Good luck. n aside that d north r full of illiterates who knows nothing about history except their Qur'an, now good luck is no longer their d Niger Delta and d Ibos has no cause of unity, n please stop fooling urself by diverting history to some comments made by illiterates, E.g Go warri. Ugheli. Agbor. PH. Benin. yanagoa. patani, calaba, Oyo, oglaa nembe. bomadi. Even Kwale, Ozoro, Oleh. excluding some minor parts in asaba, go there n refer to dem as Ibos , u will regret even visiting. stop deceiving urself , embrace TRUTH. nothing is above truth.
u are on point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by outknow: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
uupgrade:

Still Far from who you are. The divide n rule ideology is still in your head. Just go to the north an d shout "Biafra" and shout "Niger Delta." Watch peoples'reactions. Just to show you that without Biafra You don't have ID. They called you South South. You answered without asking where is North North. They called you Niger Delta, you answered with asking, where Niger confluence/desert/Lagoon. Don't worry. They will call you another one. You will answer too.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by waxxydude: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
uupgrade:
SHOUT IT PLEASE TELL THEM!!!

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Izonpikin: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
The government should make plans to achieve regionalism and resource control gradually by assuring all zones and states to that effect...Niger delta can start with an agreement of a gradual progression to full resource control but no the government doesn't want that...wickedness....

Why not agree a 40 percent 60 percent resource control for a start until an 80/20 percent is achieved whilst other lazy states look into their states to harness what ever resources they have to improve the economy of this dying static country that will die on top of oil wahala...

This is what the FG should be ready to agree but they are running away promising free food for school kids...where would the money come from?..nonsense..
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by waxxydude: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
outknow:

With all due respect bruh you refused to make any sense.. So because the north refers to non-northerners from southern region as igbos you now come here to call izons, urhobos, itsekiri, bini, isoko, e.t.c ibos? (this guy funny o grin)

We all know most of the mis-identifications are due to stark illiteracy & untravelled folks in the north.. Even in lagos here most uneducated, untravelled grannies and tout call non-yoruba "omo-ibo" and all northerners hausa/fulani or not "aboki", does that mean all northern folks are hausa/fulani or all non yorubas are ibos.

You say divide&rule but the name NigerDelta has been in the nigerian history since GREAT jaja of opobo!

What the ND really want is true federalism/resource control in nigeria or FRND but never biafra! stop the grabbing attitude!

Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by waxxydude: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Izonpikin:
The government should make plans to achieve regionalism and resource control gradually by assuring all zones and states to that effect...Niger delta can start with an agreement of a gradual progression to full resource control but no the government doesn't want that...wickedness....

Why not agree a 40 percent 60 percent resource control for a start until an 80/20 percent is achieved whilst other lazy states look into their states to harness what ever resources they have to improve the economy of this dying static country that will die on top of oil wahala...

This is what the FG should be ready to agree but they are running away promising free food for school kids...where would the money come from?..nonsense..
You must be a carpenter breh cause you nailed it!

My only worry is will our leaders be accountable?
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by sexybrooke: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
tuale4u:
u are on point
is that a fellow yoruba muslim?cos the old man doesn't know his IP is visible from here even his picture and the name he used in registering his sim is not a nigerdelta name and if he forces me I ll release his details on nairaland
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by sexybrooke: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
waxxydude:
With all due respect bruh you refused to make any sense.. So because the north refers to non-northerners from southern region as igbos you now come here to call izons, urhobos, itsekiri, bini, isoko, e.t.c ibos? (this guy funny o grin)

We all know most of the mis-identifications are due to stark illiteracy & untravelled folks in the north.. Even in lagos here most uneducated, untravelled grannies and tout call non-yoruba "omo-ibo" and all northerners hausa/fulani or not "aboki", does that mean all northern folks are hausa/fulani or all non yorubas are ibos.

You say divide&rule but the name NigerDelta has been in the nigerian history since GREAT jaja of opobo!

What the ND really want is true federalism/resource control in nigeria or FRND but never biafra! stop the grabbing attitude!

Thank you.
really yoruba muslim you think that fraudster up there is a ND man ? Come on don't encourage impunity NDA included the release of Nnamdi kanu and all yorubas started running from pillar to pole even some said NDA now is igbo I don't get the life of a yoruba man what's all these call your lifestyle be stable that's y no tribe trust you folks the name biafra was first used by an ijaw man Frank opugo I guess he's igbo abi asari dokubo is igbo abi?so obigbo,asaba,ibuza and okpanam re all yoruba abi look radio biafra has widened our knowledge on all these things so your divide and rule can't work come down to PH and say it is. Not an igbo town and watch as people ll decimate you to pieces

3 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by sexybrooke: 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
uupgrade:
thank u for ur matured understanding.
A.W.T.N.D =association of we the niger delta .yoruba muslim I see you

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by otokx(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
What of the Ultimate Warriors?
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by CltrAltDel: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
[s]
sexybrooke:
really yoruba muslim you think that fraudster up there is a ND man ? Come on don't encourage impunity NDA included the release of Nnamdi kanu and all yorubas started running from pillar to pole even some said NDA now is igbo I don't get the life of a yoruba man what's all these call your lifestyle be stable that's y no tribe trust you folks the name biafra was first used by an ijaw man Frank opugo I guess he's igbo abi asari dokubo is igbo abi?so obigbo,asaba,ibuza and okpanam re all yoruba abi look radio biafra has widened our knowledge on all these things so your divide and rule can't work come down to PH and say it is. Not an igbo town and watch as people ll decimate you to pieces
[/s]

When they are clueless and have nothing meaningful to say they call "yoruba".....

look radio biafra has widened our knowledge
choi....Biafra no go kill person grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2972776_screenshot20151018211701_png014d2843ed7396d085e4b9d0ac5e8783

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Nigeria Buttresses On The Spread Of Fake News On Social Media / LASPARK Partners VERSECOM, IHS Nigeria To Set Up Hub For Tech Startups / Timipre Sylva And His Quest For A Better Bayelsa: The Intrigues And Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.