Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,027 members, 7,838,577 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri (6998 Views)

IPOB Dares Arewa Youths, Holds Massive Rally At Kanu's House Today - Video / Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai / Unpaid Salaries: “publish Imo Accounts” – Archbishop Obinna Dares Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by DaBullIT(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
noblezone:

Because we Biafrans and not Nigerians.

Did you mean

"Because we are Biafrans and not Nigerians."

Or

"Because we Biafrans are not Nigerians."

Either way , As aliens in a soverign country, disobeying the rules, regulations, and Law of your host country is not just stupid, it is a brazen act of total disregard for authorities, so when authorities start cutting you down, i do not want to hear marginalization

Oh, and stop collecting allocation from Nigeria and ask your senates / commissioners / political office holders to leave Nigeria's National Cake alone
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by ERAKAMUS: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

Yo,

Gbeborun , You are telling me not to get involved with Biafran issues , yet you are here quoting me for a matter we didn't invite you to settle

King of all Hypocrites , Remove the speck in your eyes before you help remove someone else's log

And i am Yoruba , A proud one , if you do not like that, Lagoon is visa free

...AND YOU THINK YOU ARE MAKING SENSE.

ALRIGHT. TO YOUR MINISTRY.

#GOODDAY.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by yusuf99(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Igbos have forgotn Pmb is not lyk Gej;The guy has military b/ground n as such no amounts of intimidation that'll make him to give them juicy appointments,let them just surrender for the betterment of nigeria
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by yusuf99(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Igbos have forgotn Pmb is not lyk Gej;The guy has military b/ground n as such no amounts of intimidation that'll make him to give them juicy appointments,let them just surrender for the betterment of nigeria
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by uduokirika1(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lol I never thought in that direction grin grin grin grin grin
PhockPhockMan:

Why are you saying that Okorocha's meeting is not going ahead?

Go to streets of owerri and see massive attendees.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Duru1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
yusuf99:
Igbos have forgotn Pmb is not lyk Gej;The guy has military b/ground n as such no amounts of intimidation that'll make him to give them juicy appointments,let them just surrender for the betterment of nigeria

He is one the reasons Nigerian cannot dislodge an armed miscreants called Boko Haram. He should have no place in Nigerian army if not the corruptible endeavors of Tafawa Balewa. Nigerians are very silly in presumption.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by backtosender: 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Biafra is coming like a quiet storm soon it will blow like hurricane all over Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Sunnycliff(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
yusuf99:

We biafrans don't want the betterment of Nigeria! Let it sink into ur skull!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Sunnycliff(m): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

Did you mean

"Because we are Biafrans and not Nigerians."

Or

"Because we Biafrans are not Nigerians."

Either way , As aliens in a soverign country, disobeying the rules, regulations, and Law of your host country is not just stupid, it is a brazen act of total disregard for authorities, so when authorities start cutting you down, i do not want to hear marginalization

Oh, and stop collecting allocation from Nigeria and ask your senates / commissioners / political office holders to leave Nigeria's National Cake alone

If Nigeria can stop taking Federal Inland Revenue and Taxes from Biafra, Relinquish oil wells in Biafra, then we will stop taking allocation from Nigeria! Else, we continue till our struggle is won!!!

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by jpphilips(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
9jacrip:

This is the problem with Yoruba.

You never want to stand up for something. Not even challenge your governors over debts sinking your states.

Leave Biafrans and their threads alone, go form groups to brainstorm over the future of SWest.

Who stood up to Abacha to give you the democracy you are enjoying today? does NADECO ring a bell? lol
kids!!
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
IPOB is not popular in Imo State. 99% of the protesters came from Aba.
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Duru1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
jpphilips:

Who stood up to Abacha to give you the democracy you are enjoying today? does NADECO ring a bell? lol
kids!!

If you think NADECO was exclusively Yari.ba, it is safe to say you are beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by chesterlee(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mehn...Owerri is on fire!!!

Oji youths ain't smiling at all!!!
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Duru1:

If you think NADECO was exclusively Yari.ba, it is safe to say you are beyond redemption.

Hope you know NADECO was founded by Tinubu.
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by deejayALFY(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
UP BIAFRA THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN...GODS PEOPLE...THE CHOOSEN ONE...THHE ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE A TRACE FROM THE HOLY BIBLE VIA ERIM A GRANDSON OF PA JACOB...THE FIRST CHRISTAINS IN THE ZOO CALLED NIGERIA...

PHERO LET OUR PEOPLE GO OOO

ATLAST THE STRUGGLE AND DREAMS OF OUR FORE AND FOUNDING FATHER WILL NOT BE IN VAIN

I LOVE BIAFRA...#ProudlyBiafran

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by lanog: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Can someone educate this our brothers?

The senselessness is fast becoming unbecoming.
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
jpphilips:

kids!!

You do not know me off internet, neither do you know my age. It is quite infantile to refer to someone else as a 'kid' based off of their opinion which may be different from yours.

That said, I know you've presumed I'm ibo from my previous post owing to how you have busied yourself with shooting down Biafran/Ibo agitations as though it disturbs you in any type of way.

A chart was posted on a SW/Yoruba thread depicting the how SWest states have sunk into massive debts, even poor Osun with no means of reasonable IGR to keep up.

The lack of political unision in the SWest.

Security issues.

Massive abandoned projects that have been possibly paid for.

The list is long.

If you're Yoruba, these things should concern you rather than dissipate energy on Biafra like some kid whose only means of entertainment is taunting others in school.

At least, they, either directly or indirectly have a voice through different groups to stand for something. What do Yoruba stand for other than playing second fiddle or conspiring with the North and getting little to nothing out of it.

I'm out.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by HARDBUOI: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
9jacrip:

I don't think you're ibo too and ibo's business even if they're facing a threat of atomic bomb should be none of your concern.

That said, scroll through and I promise on my first page you'd discover I'm probably more Yoruba than you are.

I don't necessarily want to engage in a back and forth diatribe. All I am trying to pass is, as Yorubas, we have problems to attend to in our own region and our own battles to fight. Attacking or taunting every ibo thread makes no sense when we can put our minds together for better thing towards the development of SWest.

And sir, Nigeria should never be by force. The whites who drew African borders do not run their own countries by force, I wonder why it is different for a black man. Any and everybody have rights to self determination, I wonder what gains some folks seek to have written in the constitution that Nigeria is 'indivisible' - a constitution written without proper consultation with the parties to it.

Have a good day ahead bro.

if u are really a yoruba then blessings u never expected are coming ur way before this year runs off for knowing the truth.
just watch out. but remember me wen t comes cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
HARDBUOI:

if u are really a yoruba then blessings u never expected are coming ur way before this year runs off for knowing the truth.
just watch out. but remember me wen t comes cheesy

Lol you too fam.
And yes, I'm Yoruba.
A Yoruba thread has been digging into problems in the SWest but my foolish kin folks would rather take joy in taunting people who stand for something than tear both the PdP and APc down for running the economies of theor states aground.

The Biafra states they taunt has states without accumulated debts except for Abia I think compared to the 5 SWest state in massive debts.

It is a case of a man who has a snake in his roof taunting a man who has a rat in his room.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
9jacrip you get time ooo.Do you know how many times I've told some of these !dd!otic Yorubas to stop jumping on anything Biafra.

Some of these mawffughs even book space grin grin

When that !dd!ot boy asked you if you're Yoruba, you should have told him no you're Urhobo

Some of these fools think about Biafra more than their future

The South-west has its own issues, they won't focus on that instead you see them jumping around biafran threads like they're being paid per post

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
9jacrip you get time ooo.Do you know how many times I've told some of these !dd!otic Yorubas to stop jumping on anything Biafra.

When that !dd!ot boy asked you if you're Yoruba, you should have told him no you're Urhobo

The South-west has its own issues, they won't focus on that instead you see them jumping around biafran threads like they're being paid per post

I just thought I'd try the Operation Enlighten Minds ni o, l'o ba di oro eebu.

I am sick of the anti-biafra BS. It affects us in no way and I do not see why it has to bother anyone of us. They taunt, talk smack and throw tantrums everywhere forgetting these southeast states are even economically better off than SWest states going by the chart on that thread.

I just pray Hausa and Ibo are able to find a common ground in politics like it was in pre-1966 make we see boya gbogbo awon anti-biafra won't cry blood.

Even the Northerners who need Nigeria the most are generally mute; na always Yoruba sha. The foot soldiers of Nigerian unity!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by jpphilips(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Duru1:

Can you give us a list of NADECO members
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by HARDBUOI: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
9jacrip:

Lol you too fam.
And yes, I'm Yoruba.
A Yoruba thread has been digging into problems in the SWest but my foolish kin folks would rather take joy in taunting people who stand for something than tear both the PdP and APc down for running the economies of theor states aground.

The Biafra states they taunt has states without accumulated debts except for Abia I think compared to the 5 SWest state in massive debts.

It is a case of a man who has a snake in his roof taunting a man who has a rat in his room.

Hm! ur words surprise me bro... big suprise!!
seeing pple like u is rare, bcoz bigotry is d order of d day nigeria, not a just a particular tribe but everybody.
and iTs d main cause of somE probs we hav in nigeria today.
I LIKE U BRO, NO HOMO!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by derolemode(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
Ginger ooo ginger

IPOB ooo IPOB oooo

Bullets ooo bullet

Bullets ooo bullet

Una go begin scream now

Say dem dey shoot una

When soja shoot una una go run , won maa ja

When dem pursue una una do dey vex

Ginger oo ginger

Bullets oo Bullet

#Wizkid

Why dont we all for once reason like humans?
Ask yourself if killing an unarmed person is justifiable under any circumstance is good, if you say yes i pray may it be your portion. I dont want to make a case for them but this is how boko haram started, it took Nigerians six years to ask what they really wanted but then lives had been lost and Nigerian civil populace were/and are still the ones paying dearly for the sins of our security operatives becuase we did not ask the right questions
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by uduokirika1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Shey na NADECO kill Abacha abi?
jpphilips:

kids!!
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by kingofdemons: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

jesus !!! did this guy just said this or am i going blind? shocked shocked

chai !! hope still dey oo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by EternalTruths: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
woodcook:

I am sure when the children of Israelite were about to leave Egypt, there were people like you within them, who were utterly satisfied with being a slave in Egypt than walking away a free man! grin grin

They were Jews who remained in slavery till this day

So they will always be those who embrace slavery. cool
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by EternalTruths: 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
9jacrip:

I just thought I'd try the Operation Enlighten Minds ni o, l'o ba di oro eebu.

I am sick of the anti-biafra BS. It affects us in no way and I do not see why it has to bother anyone of us. They taunt, talk smack and throw tantrums everywhere forgetting these southeast states are even economically better off than SWest states going by the chart on that thread.

I just pray Hausa and Ibo are able to find a common ground in politics like it was in pre-1966 make we see boya gbogbo awon anti-biafra won't cry blood.

Even the Northerners who need Nigeria the most are generally mute; na always Yoruba sha. The foot soldiers of Nigerian unity!

Unknown to some of them who attack Biafra, the North is planning to maintain economic relationship with Biafra should in case Nigeria breaks up. That's why they are quiet. cool
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri by DaBullIT(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
derolemode:

Why dont we all for once reason like humans?
Ask yourself if killing an unarmed person is justifiable under any circumstance is good, if you say yes i pray may it be your portion. I dont want to make a case for them but this is how boko haram started, it took Nigerians six years to ask what they really wanted but then lives had been lost and Nigerian civil populace were/and are still the ones paying dearly for the sins of our security operatives becuase we did not ask the right questions

For your mind, me when i siddon for house jeje dey write comment suppose murd abi ? but the first paragraph you dey talk say he no good to kill innocent person

Anyway, that die, that death na your papa get am

Govt say make dem no protest .. dem no gree, you forget say recently thhem bomb/ burn police station when dem they protest

Innocent my left yansh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen On The Run As Atah Of Igala Invokes Mysterious Thunder (PHOTOS) / Israel's Prime Minister Recognizes Biafrans As Jews / Osun Sponsors 20 Youths To Germany For Agricultural Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.