Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Which Way Nigeria: Silence On Chibok Girls... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Way Nigeria: Silence On Chibok Girls... (709 Views)

Army Denies Attack On Chibok church / UK House Of Commons Debate On Chibok Girls, Vows To Keep Up The Pressure / ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Way Nigeria: Silence On Chibok Girls... by HIPROFILE(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2015
I found my self speechless and dumbfounded as I reasoned through flash back of events in nigeria with respect to the agitation from several groups even on media for the recapture of over 200 girls claimed to have been abducted by the dreaded terror group in nigeria (boko haram) on the 14 day of April 2014.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/01/parents-chibok-girls-protest-un/

I recall vividly that the protests was at it's peak during the electioneering period and was seriously used by the then opposition party against the ruling party.

http://saharareporters.com/photos/citizen-arise-protest-presidents-inaction-chibok-girls

His Excellency President Buhari promised in one of his campaign speeches that bringing back the CHIBOK girls is one of his top agenda.
It's over 20 calendar months now and nothing has been done about these girls. it's quite hilarious and suspicious to note that the president who finally took power despite his vows is no longer saying anything about the CHIBOK girls nat jast that I also observed that the teaming groups lead by various activists e.g Oby Ezekwesili, #bringbackourgirls# trending on Twitter and host of others suddenly stopped agitating for CHIBOK girls. not to forget the parents of these girls who where in one occasion reported to almost went about the streets unclad for the release of their girls.

Now these are the questions I asked myself which I have nat been able to answer :
1. where is Oby Ezekwesili and her groups
2. what happened to #bringbackourgirls# on Twitter.
3. I heard then that Jonathan was clueless and does nat know how to go about getting back these girls. does it now mean that Buhari is far more clueless than Jonathan?
4. Where are the parents of these girls have they suddenly disappeared into the air?

Which way Nigeria, why do we always allow our ambitious and selfish 'rulers' to use, fool, confuse and left us fighting one another why they go on with their nefarious loots.

IT IS HEARTBREAKING!

Re: Which Way Nigeria: Silence On Chibok Girls... by INTROVERT(f): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Which Way Nigeria: Silence On Chibok Girls... by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2015
I guess you are one of those who don't believe the girls were kidnapped. maybe because your sister wasn't one of them. that's sad.
Re: Which Way Nigeria: Silence On Chibok Girls... by eyeon(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2015
With my little hope... "they will return one day."
Re: Which Way Nigeria: Silence On Chibok Girls... by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2015
Chibok girls was used to play politics by that old dunce in Aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Which Way Nigeria: Silence On Chibok Girls... by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2015
BBOG => Bring Back Our General

Case Closed!

1 Like

Re: Which Way Nigeria: Silence On Chibok Girls... by Lurcky(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2015
For the past 3 months no one has said anything about those girls. I m beginning to think that there were no missing girls in the first place, all these were propaganda by the APC to get to power. Even the so called BBOG campaigners are no longer matching to Aso-rock again and they are no longer calling for the head of the president.

Premium times and sahara reporters have gone deaf on this issue. I wonder why people prefer lies to the truth these days.
Re: Which Way Nigeria: Silence On Chibok Girls... by ERAKAMUS: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2015
APC JUST A PARTY OF ROGUES.
Re: Which Way Nigeria: Silence On Chibok Girls... by theDEVILisHERE: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2015
HIPROFILE:
I found my self speechless and dumbfounded as I reasoned through flash back of events in nigeria with respect to the agitation from several groups even on media for the recapture of over 200 girls claimed to have been abducted by the dreaded terror group in nigeria (boko haram) on the 14 day of April 2014.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/01/parents-chibok-girls-protest-un/

I recall vividly that the protests was at it's peak during the electioneering period and was seriously used by the then opposition party against the ruling party.

http://saharareporters.com/photos/citizen-arise-protest-presidents-inaction-chibok-girls

His Excellency President Buhari promised in one of his campaign speeches that bringing back the CHIBOK girls is one of his top agenda.
It's over 20 calendar months now and nothing has been done about these girls. it's quite hilarious and suspicious to note that the president who finally took power despite his vows is no longer saying anything about the CHIBOK girls nat jast that I also observed that the teaming groups lead by various activists e.g Oby Ezekwesili, #bringbackourgirls# trending on Twitter and host of others suddenly stopped agitating for CHIBOK girls. not to forget the parents of these girls who where in one occasion reported to almost went about the streets unclad for the release of their girls.

Now these are the questions I asked myself which I have nat been able to answer :
1. where is Oby Ezekwesili and her groups
2. what happened to #bringbackourgirls# on Twitter.
3. I heard then that Jonathan was clueless and does nat know how to go about getting back these girls. does it now mean that Buhari is far more clueless than Jonathan?
4. Where are the parents of these girls have they suddenly disappeared into the air?

Which way Nigeria, why do we always allow our ambitious and selfish 'rulers' to use, fool, confuse and left us fighting one another why they go on with their nefarious loots.

IT IS HEARTBREAKING!

This is one of the reasons why the slave contraception called "Nigga Area" aka Nigeria is going to be totally and completely destroyed
I repeat
It is going to be totally and completely destroyed

It is an unfurtunate contraception sustained by lies, deciet, wickedness and evil

The earlier people realise this
The better for them
Re: Which Way Nigeria: Silence On Chibok Girls... by chernest2002: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Only a fool believed chibok scam. Its all apc game.

(1) (Reply)

Global Terrorism Index: The State Of Terror Around The World Revealed / War Songs In Aba Over DSS Failure 2produce Kanu In Court;all Markets Shut (VIDEO / PHOTOS: This Is The State Of A School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.