Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Army Denies Attack On Chibok church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Denies Attack On Chibok church (6873 Views)

Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia / Lai Mohammed Writes Oby Ezekwesili On Chibok Girls (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by PMBNG(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2016
THE Nigerian Army has dismissed the recent reports of 8 people being killed in a church in Chibok, Borno state by Boko Haram terrorists.

Director of Army Public Relations (DAPR), Col. Sani Usman clarified the allegations.

He said: “The Theatre Command, Operation Lafiya Dole wishes to clarify that alleged suspected Boko Haram terrorists attack at Chibok is not correct.”

“What happened was that, two persons were murdered at Kwamjilari village, (which is over 30 kilometres from Chibok, and very close to Sambisa forest), by suspected remnants of Boko Haram terrorists looking for food.”

The Army Spokesman reiterated that the victims weren’t killed outside or near a church as being reported.

He stated that “the people from the said village are all in Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) camp in Chibok”.

Usman said that those who went back to the village without authorisation were moved back to Chibok two weeks ago, adding that “those killed went back on their own contrary to security advise”.

He assured that a patrol team that was sent from Chibok went to the village this morning.

He also noted that adequate measures would be taken to ensure no one go back to the village for now.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/army-debunks-attack-on-chibok-church/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by clefstone(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lie lie army

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by dustmalik: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
clefstone:
Lie lie army
Why would they lie? What do they stand to gain by lying? When has the army ever denied an attack that is verifiable? Ask yourself these questions before you wail.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by Ekejoestar(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Confusion in the air....
We dont know who and what to believe again!
When will we get outta dis mess?

11 Likes

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by NOC1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
i said it, i doubted it when that news came from only Vanguard

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by adehab: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
LIE LIE EVERYWHERE

4 Likes

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by saintkel(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Denials and lies everywhere, who do we believe?

2 Likes

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by Paperwhite(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
[/b]"Usman said that those who went back to the village without authorisation were moved back to Chibok two weeks ago, adding that “those killed went back on their own contrary to security advise”.[b] shocked shocked APC government told the whole world that BH have been defeated & that Borno State is now even safer than Lagos-so where is this technical lie coming from?

6 Likes

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
[size=24pt]When will I make front page in this life. Just see my profile interesting topics...[/size]. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
I Believe the first news, this sound like lie, how did Usman knw that the boko haram were looking for food he also claimed some people went back to the Vilage Unauthorized. That doesn't make sense to me. The story doesn't connect try again

3 Likes

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by mencade5(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nigerian army and lies are like.... Somebody help me with zuma pix

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by tonio2wo: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
dustmalik:

Why would they lie? What do they stand to gain by lying? When has the army ever denied an attack that is verifiable? Ask yourself these questions before you wail.
They stand to save the face of borno state gov that said borno is safer than lagos!

4 Likes

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by Fryzi(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
The fear of Niger Delta boys... One Christian soul equals a 100 muslim souls. Na militant talk am make I no go chop ban 4 nothing biko nu.

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by mencade5(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nigerian army and lies are like.... Somebody help me with zuma pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by Colynho3d(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Counter claim from all angles. We are in already.
Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by ehissi(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
dustmalik:

But it is on record, that all towns have been liberated from Boko haram by the military under this present government.

Why would the military advise people against going back to their own homes??

Why are people made to live in IDP camps when Boko Haram has been stamped out from their homes/communities??

How did the military know that the Boko Haram members were looking for food?? Did they inform the military??

Is it possible that the only reason the military believes/assumes that the Boko Haram members were looking for food is because the IDP residents who were killed in kwamjilari were also looking for food too!!??

The story makes no sense at all; they are simply denying this because they not only have an IDP camp in chibok, but because chibok like a couple of other towns are used as benchmarks for determining governments success in the war against boko haram.

You are authorized to go to Chibok but not Kwamjilari.... Meanwhile all towns have been liberated from Boko Haram. Boko Haram has been chased out of Sambisa forest.

Buhari has wiped out Boko haram, infact Borno is state is safer than lagos.

Which explains why Borno states government wants to re-open schools in the state (against the firm/stern warning of the military). Then when they kidnap another set of 276 girls and it enter news; the governor will say that Boko Haram is stronger than the military, Military is using expired rifle to fight Boko Haram.

Buhari doesn't know how to tackle insecurity.

Rubbish. Lies everywhere....... angry

Anyway, if they like make them kidnap; Lai Mohammed go just deny say them kidnap anybody!! Maybe them fit plaigarize Jonathan speech this time around when them wan deny the girls gannnn!!! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by Splinz(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
dustmalik:

They lied and keep on lying to delusional retards so as to cover their incompetent arse! What they stand to gain is to keep receiving unmerited praises from zombies like you.... Shey you get?

3 Likes

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by FunkyMetahuman: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
tonio2wo:

They stand to save the face of borno state gov that said borno is safer than lagos!
and they would deny a verifiable incident? Smh
Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by emymeeky: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin
Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by soccerpundit(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
tired of this zoo

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by rozayx5(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
ehissi those are the questions zonbies dont ask Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by ehissi(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
rozayx5:
ehissi those are the questions zonbies dont ask Buhari grin

As in with the kind high degrees of incompetence ehhhhh!!!

I rather remain a fan of Zone-GEJ (corrupt as it was) than a Zone-B!!! angry

It is sheer madness; it is like the police telling me now after I runaway from my home in Ikorodu (that is assuming I live in ikorodu undecided , which is not possible by the special grace of God) after the Hausa-Yoruba clash, that peace has returned to Ikorodu and the hoodlums/miscreants have been "contained" but I can't go home.

Instead, them wan "contain" me for one IDP/relief camp for Obalende bus-stop, then they declared that I am unauthorised to go home, even though the Inspector General of police has declared that peace and normalcy has return to Ikorodu.

Then all the Zone-B people will say; Sai Baba!!

Thunder whey go fire una eehhhhhn!! E dey Mecca dey perform Hajj, e go soon return!!

Nonsense........... angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by chiedu7: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]When will I make front page in this life. Just see my profile interesting topics...[/size].
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4259469_screenshot20160920135340_pnga989fc09b685f78da10838f0eeec9673
embarassed

This person has Biafraphobia!

Ein dey fear dem well well grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by 9jagoodman: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
the process by which a word or expression is changed from its original state to one regarded as erroneous or debased.

This is Corruption
Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by Pidggin(f): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lies lies lies
Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by Bubu4Sea: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by autonomous22: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
I no even know Nigerian Army and APC/Lai Mohammed wu dey lie pass now...... abeg wu know make u tell me o

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by Eliteklaus(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
dustmalik:

d army would lie to pursue d political agenda of d President, so d question is y won't dey lie?

2 Likes

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by tonio2wo: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
and they would deny a verifiable incident? Smh

To save the face of their paymaster? YES!

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by afanide: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
dustmalik:

They would LIE because NDA threatened to avenge any attack on xtians by BH.

You speak as if u work in the Press Department of NA. Haven't they been lying concerning situations in ND recently?

Or you just wnt 2cover up?

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by FunkyMetahuman: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
tonio2wo:

To save the face of their paymaster? YES!
do you even know the meaning of verifiable?
Re: Army Denies Attack On Chibok church by cruz419(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
I hope it dosent turn out to be true cos it seem the only two things the Nigerian army is gud at is declaring people dead even wen they aint and denying things

(1) (2) (Reply)

External Reserves Slip By $905.5 Million In June – CBN / Manufactured Goods Fall 36% To N2.87tn, Inflation Looms / Don’t Despair, Tinubu’ll Remain True To His Promises, Ganduje Assures Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.