Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? (5944 Views)

FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2015
Mis information will only thrive when people like us are dead, so anyone who wish to spread propaganda and concocted lies must be weary of some usernames that will bury your lies.

IS THE SOUTH EAST REALLY DEVELOPED?

We need to define development, South east has a robust economy no doubt but I ask, is it not what they are about to destroy with this agitation, what was left of the SE in 1970 after the first agitation? is that what we really want?

When I visit the SE, I see a lot of individual efforts more than I see collective government responsibility being fulfilled, is that what we confuse for development? over 20yrs most places in Enugu rely on tankers for clean water unlike the 80's when the government provided water for everyone through the water board, such collective infrastructures are lacking in the whole of south east not just Enugu.
Enugu and Anambra are the only SE states that can boast of good road network the rest are cesspits of varying degrees of gullies, from Abia to Ebonyi, so why are we confusing individual efforts with development?

You built your house, I build mine is not development but individual effort, when you start benefiting from Government/cooperative provided low cost houses with Govt/cooperative provided access roads, central sewage, incinerator, electricity and security only then will you feel you are developed, as we chat, one of the most expensive estates in the SE Ngozika estate in Awka lack these amenities that people elsewhere consider basic yet we call that development, I disagree completely.
The South eastern Governors owe the people more than Abuja does, the fire power of the street demo of last week should be directed at the incompetent Governors that have left the South east comatose over years.

ARE THE IGBOS REALLY MARGINALIZED?

I am happy that Nnamdi Kanu did not succeed in twisting that part of our history, the Nigerian government won in battle as such there are consequences in defeat, I make out time from my busy schedule to enlighten people who are willing to learn on the consequences of their agitation, you don't go to battle and lose then expect your life to remain the same, there is agony in defeat Igbos should know better, let me take you on a tour round the world to buttress this situation so you can go and enlighten those urchins that blocked my office last week.

Japan today is not allowed to conscript their own soldiers beyond a particular number monitored by the united states who have repackaged the situation as an alliance yet by proxy undermining the sovereignty of Japan, do you have any idea how many military bases the US is maintaining in Japan? as at today, the US has 3 airforce bases (Kadena, Misowa and Yokota), 3 Army bases (camp zana, forte burtner and Tori station), 13 marine corps bases (courtney, fuji Gonsalves etc) and 4 Naval bases. A total of 23 military installations in another man's soil.

Can we see clearly that Japan is Under US occupation militarily (what Nnamdi Kanu will call military bondage) never mind their level of development and accomplishments, do you think the Japanese will not want to return to the pre WW2 era when they had a military that could match the US, soldier for soldier, combat for combat? pearl Harbor rings a loud bell, today they have lost that privilege thanks to their defeat at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Let me take you to South America, since Argentina was defeated in the Falkland conflict, the Argentine Government is denied of all the revenues accrual from that prosperous Island that originally belonged to them as a matter of fact, they are behind a territorial marker set by the British, Argentina MUST seek the permission of the British to use or Visit an Island that originally belonged to them that is the agony of defeat.

Lets go to the Middle east, since Palestine never won Israel in any of their recent conflicts, West bank and Gaza strip has remained under perpetual occupation and subjugation, it is so bad that as little as food rations and medicines has to be approved by Israel before the people of Palestine will feed, that is the Agony of defeat.

Let us go to Europe, I need not say much here but for the sake of enlightenment, below are the conditions given to the Germans after their WW1 defeat, the document is called, "Treaty of Versailles", Nnamdi Kanu doesn't know this much I suppose.

1) Germany had to accept the Blame for starting the war (Clause 231). This was vital because it provided the justification for harsh treatments
2) Germany had to pay £6.6 million (called Reparations) for the damage done during the war.
3) Germany was forbidden to have submarines or an air force. She could have a navy of only six battleships, and an Army of just 100,000 men. In addition, Germany was not allowed to place any troops in the Rhineland, the strip of land, 50 miles wide, next to France.
4). Germany’s colonies were given to Britain and France, Germany was forbidden to join the League of Nations, or unite with Austria.
5) SAAR coal fields belonging to germany was given to France to operate for 15yrs
6) Poland will be given a corridor into the Baltic cutting off East prussia from Germany
7) Posen a very rich farm land given to Poland free
cool Danzig will be owned by the League of Nations (our modern day United nations)
9) Alsace Lorraine will be given to France free
10) Eupen and Malmedy will be given to Belgium free
11) North Shelswig given to Denmark free
12) Germany was not allowed to unite with Austria which leaves Germany as a tiny, land locked desolate piece of land

You see young people, Nnamdi Kanu is feasting on the ignorance of most of you, can you compare what US did to Japan or what the League of Nations did to Germany with your 20 pounds saga?

If Bi@fr@ was Japan, Imagine if Nigeria sends military administrators to rule over all the states in Bi@fr@ with military bases everywhere to ensure you guys don't cough, for your importation business and the likes, you must seek permission from Nigeria before you can do that, how would you feel? japan has lived through that agony for over 50yrs.

If Germany was Bi@fr@, can you imagine Half of Bi@fr@ land will be seeded to Cameroon and the rest given to Benin Republic, how would you feel? Germany lived through that between 1914-1948, matter of fact the wall of Berlin actually fell in 1991, can you extrapolate the agony of the Germans in such situation? that is the Agony of defeat, in your case you were given 20 pounds and you are complaining, bros, it could have been worse, Nnamdi Kanu knowing that you have no idea the terms of the Versailles treaty, sold you the 20 pounds saga and you hated Nigeria for it, that is what propaganda does to feeble minds.

Bi@fr@ was not punished enough for their rebellion going by what was obtainable at the time, I believe that is why there are still individuals who want to cross that line again, make no mistakes, this time around no one can predict what lies ahead.

I have written here severally that Nigeria will take all Igbo properties in Nigeria if they get Bi@fr@, a lot of people don't believe me do you know why, because they are not enlightened enough to read the land use act of 1978. That law gives Nigeria the legal Justification to do that and not even United Nations will fault that, because Nigeria had the law before Biafra broke away hence it will not be adjudged as a form of punishment, be careful what you wish for because very few of you can actually see the end of your Bi@fr@n Journey.

They claim Igbos are the most developed yet they beg for development again, are they not speaking from the two compasses of their mouth?
Instead of brooding about who will develop you, why wont Igbos synergize to form a common political front that will project the Igbo interest beyond umbrages? afterall, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Nwafor orizu were all igbos who operated at the highest level of governance in Nigeria, go back to that formula and you will get what you deserve, how do you expect a government you are rebelling against to help you?
How many votes did you give to Buhari to help you? Jonathan a Bi@fr@n (by Nnamdi Kanu's conjecture) you supported fully, what did he do to develop you?
If your own brother can not develop you, is it anarchy you will use to get your enemy to develop you? at what point will Igbos realize that Jonathan was a failed project, dust themselves up and re strategize on how to define their interest around APC?

Pushing for Bi@fr@ will be both political and geographical suicide, don't say I did not warn you guys!!

34 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by kadas01(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2015
Thank you so much Op for this very "insightful" information!

Do have a wonderful weekend!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2015
Op, that you so much dread Biaf... should not warrant you resorting to cheap and vain concoctions of empty threats. You're simply ranting carelessly.
You should be sensible enough to not take overdose Panadol for another's headache.

If a world power like the Soviet Union (USSR) could emerge with 15 republics without firing a gun then a fraudulent contraption like Nigeria is a forgone conclusion.

You are one of the folks who come online pontificating with an air of objectivity when in reality they are neither here nor there.

You can use as much verbosity as you like to attempt to cover up your hypocrisy but surely your mission is DOA. Pass this feedback to your backers.
If you feel you can measure up to half of the wit of NK try commanding a counter demonstration in SE and see if you will not be shamed.

But note that the mere thought of Biaf... will continue to cause terrible nightmares, heartaches and madness to enemies and naysayers.

The real enemies of progress are the proponents of the status quo in the Nigerian system, and are accustomed to spreading lies and wicked propaganda. 
Anyone who supports in the smallest ways the sustenance of a criminal system that has only brought shame, waste, killings and backwardness, should be charged with crimes against humanity.

I'm not surprised at your deceitful disposition towards important discourse in the land. You are really living up to what you stand. But one thing is certain, that your continual use of cleverly crafted deceptive words to mischievously divert attention or misrepresent the reality in the land will surely boomerang, sooner than later.

'One Nigeria' is just for self benefit - anybody or tribe who is benefiting from it, be it in civil service, politics and business through monopoly, backed by evil structures put in place by past rulers will not agree that Nigeria should be restructured or otherwise. Many people have been sacrificed and are still being sacrificed to keep Nigeria one at the expense of justice, fairness and equity with crass looting of the treasury holding sway. 

The moment the consciousness of a people is awaken, no abuse or threat can stop them. The road may be long, the process may be costly, some might even pay with their lives, but more than ever important before is that the people want liberty, justice and equity. No man on this planet can hold them back...

Here is a list of some of your greedy kinsmen who looted and ruined the fortune of this country. And this is your idea of 'One Nigeria' where you persistently rob Peter to perennially pay parasitic Paul, and still continue to spill innocent blood to maintain the status quo in the polity.

simtosul:
The question here really is the role these men
and women played in the current state of
Nigeria.
The List of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerian
Leaders (dead/alive) below:

1. Oluesgun Obasanjo – He stole $25
billion from 1999-2007 ($16.4 from power
sector alone)

2. Ibrahim Babangida – He stole $15 billion
from 1985-1993 ($12.4 billion from oil wind
fall in 1990)
3. Abdulsalam Abubakar – He stole $9
billion from 1998-99
4. Sani Abacha – He stole $7 billion from
1993-1998
5. Ahmed Bola Tinubu – He stole and
continues to steal from Lagos State treasury
since 1999 till date. It’s estimated that he
has stolen $6 billion so far.
6. Muhammadu Buhari – He stole $2 billion
from NNPC accounts in the ’70s and the
money was traced to Midland bank (now
HSBC), London. Under his watch as PTF
Head, N25 billion got missing according to
PTF Situation Report submitted to Abdusalam
in 1999.
7. TY Danjuma – He fraudulently got
enriched through oil blocks from the Niger
Delta worth $20 million in the 70s after the
counter coup. Those oil blocks worth billions
of dollars in today’s value.
8. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi – He stole $1.2
billion as CBN Governor from 2008-2014.
9. Bukola Saraki – Through his father,
Olukola Saraki, their bank, Societe Generale
and as a governor of Kwara State
(2003-20111) he stole $1.1 billion
10. Nasir El Rufai – Before he was made the
FCT Minister, El Rufai was broke, homeless
and was looking for loan to import taxis from
the UK. After he was made the minister, he
seized landed properties that belonged to
Nigerians and resold them with huge profit.
It’s estimated that he stole $1 billion from
2003-2007.
11. Tunde Fashola – He is the poster boy of
Tinubu. Boht of them looted Lagos dried and
left it in debt of about N1 billion. Fashola,
among other thing built his personal website
for N78 million, drilled borehole for over N100
million per each and built a kilometre road for
N1 billion. He stole $900 million from
2007-2015. He’ll soon be a minister to
continue the looting.
12. Chubike Rotimi Amaechi – From 2007
to 2015, he stole $700 million and $150
million from that money was used to sponsor
Buhari and APC.
13. Atiku Abubakar – When he as asked by
our reporter how he made his money, he
simply said “he was always at the right place
at the right time.” Atiku is an astute
businessman, but through shady deals, he
stole $500 million from 1999-2007.
14. James Ibori – He stole $150 million from
1999-2007 as governor of Delta State. He’s
serving his term for money laundering in the
UK.
15. Amina Mohammed – This woman was
the founder of Afri-Project Consortium (APC)
that was in charge of all PTF Projects during
Abacha’s regime. About $125 million was
stolen from PTF accounts from 1994-1998.
Buhari has just nominated the same woman
as a minister to continue to stealing.
16. DSP Alamieyeseigha – He stole $120
million and was arrested for money
laundering. He pleaded guilty and long
served his term.
17. Sule Lamido – He stole $110 million
between 2007-2015 and out of that amount,
$50 million was found in his sons’ bank
accounts. He was arrested and detained for
days together with his sons.
18. Rabui Kwankwaso – He stole $100
million as a governor of Kano State. EFCC has
arrested many of his aides and they are
“singing” how they siphoned the money
19. Kashium Shettima – this governor has
stolen about $80 million and still counting.
20. Rauf Aregbesola – he has milked Osun
State to the tune of $60 million.
21. Kayode Fayemi – this former governor
stole $40 million and stashed some part of
the loot in Ghana. He was reportedly bought
a bed for N50 million.
Note: The likes of President Goodluck
Jonathan and key members of his
administration including the former Minister
of Petroleum are missing.

Source: NewsDay
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A yoruba friend asked me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle. 

Here was my response:

1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri. 
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c. 

The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious, this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo

15 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by malton: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2015
jpphilips:
Mis information will only thrive when people like us are dead, so anyone who wish to spread propaganda and concocted lies must be weary of some usernames that will bury your lies.

We need to define development, South east has a robust economy no doubt but I ask, is it not what they are about to destroy with this agitation, what was left of the SE in 1970 after the first agitation? is that what we really want?

When I visit the SE, I see a lot of individual efforts more than I see collective government responsibility being fulfilled, is that what we confuse for development? over 20yrs most places in Enugu rely on tankers for clean water unlike the 80's when the government provided water for everyone through the water board, such collective infrastructures are lacking in the whole of south east not just Enugu.
Enugu and Anambra are the only SE states that can boast of good road network the rest are cesspits of varying degrees of gullies, from Abia to Ebonyi, so why are we confusing individual efforts with development?

You built your house, I build mine is not development but individual effort, when you start benefiting from Government/cooperative provided low cost houses with Govt/cooperative provided access roads, central sewage, incinerator, electricity and security only then will you feel you are developed, as we chat, one of the most expensive estates in the SE Ngozika estate in Awka lack these amenities that people elsewhere consider basic yet we call that development, I disagree completely.
The South eastern Governors owe the people more than Abuja does, the fire power of the street demo of last week should be directed at the incompetent Governors that have left the South east comatose over years.

I am happy that Nnamdi Kanu did not succeed in twisting that part of our history, the Nigerian government won in battle as such there are consequences in defeat, I make out time from my busy schedule to enlighten people who are willing to learn on the consequences of their agitation, you don't go to battle and lose then expect your life to remain the same, there is agony in defeat Igbos should know better, let me take you on a tour round the world to buttress this situation so you can go and enlighten those urchins that blocked my office last week.

Japan today is not allowed to conscript their own soldiers beyond a particular number monitored by the united states who have repackaged the situation as an alliance yet by proxy undermining the sovereignty of Japan, do you have any idea how many military bases the US is maintaining in Japan? as at today, the US has 3 airforce bases (Kadena, Misowa and Yokota), 3 Army bases (camp zana, forte burtner and Tori station), 13 marine corps bases (courtney, fuji Gonsalves etc) and 4 Naval bases. A total of 23 military installations in another man's soil.

Can we see clearly that Japan is Under US occupation militarily (what Nnamdi Kanu will call military bondage) never mind their level of development and accomplishments, do you think the Japanese will not want to return to the pre WW2 era when they had a military that could match the US, soldier to soldier, combat to combat? today they have lost that privilege thanks to their defeat at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Let me take you to South America, since Argentina was defeated in the Falkland conflict, the Argentine Government is denied of all the revenues accrual from that prosperous Island that originally belongs to them as a matter of fact, they are behind a territorial marker set by the British, Argentina MUST seek the permission of the British to use or Visit an Island that originally belonged to them that is the agony of defeat.

Lets go to the Middle east, since Palestine never won Israel in any of their recent conflicts, West bank and Gaza strip has remained under perpetual occupation and subjugation, it is so bad that as little as food rations and medicines has to be approved by Israel before the people of Palestine will feed, that is the Agony of defeat.

Let us go to Europe, I need not say much here but for the sake of enlightenment, below are the conditions given to the Germans after their WW1 defeat, the document is called, "Treaty of Versailles", Nnamdi Kanu doesn't know this much I suppose.

1) Germany had to accept the Blame for starting the war (Clause 231). This was vital because it provided the justification for harsh treatments
2) Germany had to pay £6.6 million (called Reparations) for the damage done during the war.
3) Germany was forbidden to have submarines or an air force. She could have a navy of only six battleships, and an Army of just 100,000 men. In addition, Germany was not allowed to place any troops in the Rhineland, the strip of land, 50 miles wide, next to France.
4). Germany’s colonies were given to Britain and France, Germany was forbidden to join the League of Nations, or unite with Austria.
5) SAAR coal fields belonging to germany was given to France to operate for 15yrs
6) Poland will be given a corridor into the Baltic cutting off East prussia from Germany
cool Danzig will be owned by the League of Nations (our modern day United nations)
12) Germany was not allowed to unite with Austria which leaves Germany as a tiny, land locked desolate piece of land

You see young people, Nnamdi Kanu is feasting on the ignorance of most of you, can you compare what US did to Japan or what the League of Nations did to Germany with your 20 pounds saga?

If Bi@fr@ was Japan, Imagine if Nigeria sends military administrators to rule over all the states in Bi@fr@ with military bases everywhere to ensure you guys don't cough, for your importation business and the likes, you must seek permission from Nigeria before you can do that, how would you feel? japan has lived through that agony for over 50yrs.

If Germany was Bi@fr@, can you imagine Half of Bi@fr@ land will be seeded to Cameroon and the rest given to Benin Republic, how would you feel? Germany lived through that between 1914-1948, matter of fact the wall of Berlin actually fell in 1991, can you extrapolate the agony of the Germans in such situation? that is the Agony of defeat, in your case you were given 20 pounds and you are complaining, bros, it could have been worse, Nnamdi Kanu knowing that you have no idea the terms of the Versailles treaty, sold you the 20 pounds saga and you hated Nigeria for it, that is what propaganda does to feeble minds.

Bi@fr@ was not punished enough for their rebellion going by what was obtainable at the time, I believe that is why there are still individuals who want to cross that line again, make no mistakes, this time around no one can predict what lies ahead.

I have written here severally that Nigeria will take all Igbo properties in Nigeria if they get Bi@fr@, a lot of people don't believe me do you know why, because they are not enlightened enough to read the land use act of 1978. That law gives Nigeria the legal Justification to do that and not even United Nations will fault that, be careful what you wish for because very few of you can actually see the end of your Bi@fr@n Journey.

They claim Igbos are the most developed yet they beg for development again, are they not speaking from the two compasses of their mouth?
Instead of brooding about who will develop you, why wont Igbos synergize to form a common political front that will project the Igbo interest beyond umbrages? afterall, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Nwafor orizu were all igbos who operated at the highest level of governance in Nigeria, go back to that formula and you will get what you deserve, how do you expect a government you are rebelling against to help you?
How many votes did you give to Buhari to help you? Jonathan a Bi@fr@n (by Nnamdi Kanu's conjecture) you supported fully, what did he do to develop you?
If your own brother can not develop you, is it anarchy you will use to get your enemy to develop you? at what point will Igbos realize that Jonathan was a failed project, dust themselves up and re strategize on how to define their interest around APC?

Pushing for Bi@fr@ will be both political and geographical suicide, don't say I did not warn you guys!!
This is deserving of front page. Cc Seunpayne..com, lalasticlala, Obinoscopy

7 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2015
xtrorse:

Here is a list of some of your greedy kinsmen who looted and ruined the fortune of this country. And this is your idea of 'One Nigeria' where you persistently rob Peter to perennially pay parasitic Paul, and still continue to spill innocent blood to maintain the status quo in the polity.

I didn't see "Ochendo" former governor TA Orji of Abia state (Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu's conjecture) who won 2 national awards as the worst Nigerian Governor in history evidenced from the testimony of the people with no infrastructural development for his 8yrs reign.

I didn't see Dr Chinwoke Mbadinuju "Odera" who reigned as the Gov of Anambra state 1999-2003(Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu's conjecture) on your list, this is the Governor with the longest strike in the history of Nigeria.
Chinwoke Mbadinuju by implication shut down the civil service in Anambra state at the time for 2yrs due to non payment of salaries, his excuse was that his political God father Sir Emeka offor stopped his federal allocation never mind that Anambra never ran out of internally generated revenue.
This ridiculous position was maintained by a Governor who happened to be a practising lawyer yet forgot to approach the courts to seek redress.
Within the same period just across the Niger (where sane people live)away from the nincompoop who called himself a governor, Bola Tinubu with his then attorney general, Yemi Osibanjo was already in court battling the FG over unpaid federal allocations for the newly created LGA's in Lagos state.
How Mbadinuju convinced Anambrarians that an individual can stop Federal allocation of a state is the most enigmatic imbroglio that pervaded the Anambra political history.

I didn't see Gov Chimaroke Nnamani "Ebe ano" on your list, former governor of Enugu state (Biafra land by Nnamdi's conjecture), his reign in Enugu state was marred by extreme violence and recorded the highest Political assassinations in the history of our democracy.

Let me spare my fingers the agony of typing about Ihedi Ohakim of Imo state. You see young man, if Nigeria and Biafra has had their fair share of corruption in their history, how can you convince me that a republic of Biafra will eradicate corruption?

Shouldn't we beam our efforts with the will and courage of last week's street demo and demand justice from this people? both in Nigeria and the proposed Biafra?
I will personally transport the IPOB crowd if they have the courage to ask IBB of our oil wind fall looted funds afterall he is still alive and enjoying his loot.
How about the over 1m man IPOB march to demand same from Obasanjo who is still alive and enjoying his loot?
Trust me, the IPOB movement is a clear case of misplaced priorities fuelled by acute ignorance, it is your right to disagree with me.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=xtrorse post=39972179]

And this is your idea of 'One Nigeria' where you persistently rob Peter to perennially pay parasitic Paul,

Amongst everything you wrote while ignoring your vituperations, I find this bold statement an insult to my lettered sensibilities.
You have no right to call any Nigerian a parasite because we have oil domiciled in the Niger delta, severally I have debunked and over run several of those weak arguments perhaps for your sake, I will give you an idea how investments are made in the oil industry to understand how this "oil" actually come to the surface, so we can Identify who the real parasite is (assuming you are from the Niger delta not the South east)

What do you understand from this news;

[url]http://leadership.ng/business/462018/nnpc-secures-1-2bn-dollars-alternative-funding-for-36-oil-wells
[/url]

while waiting for you let me share with you my understanding of that news just like Nnamdi Kanu will do in one of his propaganda live broadcasts.
In summary, the Nigerian state, every Nigerian by extension has been indebted to the tune of $1.2b for 36 oil wells to be developed in the Niger delta region, you can rephrase it thus; the burden of this debt is upon every tax paying citizen of Nigeria across the length and breadth of this nation, north, south ,east and west.

This was how almost all the oil fields in Nigeria was developed for the past 40yrs (save for the PSC oil fields), this is exactly the duration it takes a civil servant to complete the life span of his career, within which a percentage tax of his salary MUST be deducted and thrown into the federal coffers to service this debt or an outright pay off like the case of the Paris club debt.
This is extended beyond the civil service to the private sector down to the least individual whose VAT is deducted from his earnings,
In the face of this verifiable reality, do you dare call Nigerians Parasites?

I forgive your ignorance, let me quickly identify the Parasites in your Biafran alliance if you don't mind

Recent facts from the National bureau of statistics has proved that Niger delta states are highest in internally generated revenue, compared to the South eastern states, what is the Economic justification for proposing a Niger delta-Biafran alliance if not economic parasitism?
By the time you will have a land locked south east biafra alone, I expect importation business to seize and the IGR of those states slashed by 60% what will the SE now offer the Niger delta economically if not parasitism?

Remove Biafra from the National grid outside Abia state that has a 25mw power plant at Alaoji, all the states in The South east are in perpetual darkness, correct me if i am wrong, I expect that the proposed Biafran authorities will extend the AFAM power plant in Niger delta to serve the darkness filled south east, is that not parasitism enough?

No single sea port in SE Biafra (by Nnamdi's conjecture) so I expect the Niger delta to be merciful with either Onne FOT or FLT is that not parasitism enough?

Next time when you wish to call people parasites, look well before you throw that stone in the market place.

Let me stop here so you will appreciate the power of objective reasoning not petty propaganda.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2015
jpphilips:
[size=4pt]I didn't see "Ochendo" former governor TA Orji of Abia state (Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu's conjecture) who won 2 national awards as the worst Nigerian Governor in history evidenced from the testimony of the people with no infrastructural development for his 8yrs reign.

I didn't see Dr Chinwoke Mbadinuju "Odera" who reigned as the Gov of Anambra state 1999-2003(Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu's conjecture) on your list, this is the Governor with the longest strike in the history of Nigeria.
Chinwoke Mbadinuju by implication shut down the civil service in Anambra state at the time for 2yrs due to non payment of salaries, his excuse was that his political God father Sir Emeka offor stopped his federal allocation never mind that Anambra never ran out of internally generated revenue.
This ridiculous position was maintained by a Governor who happened to be a practising lawyer yet forgot to approach the courts to seek redress.
Within the same period just across the Niger (where sane people live)away from the nincompoop who called himself a governor, Bola Tinubu with his then attorney general, Yemi Osibanjo was already in court battling the FG over unpaid federal allocations for the newly created LGA's in Lagos state.
How Mbadinuju convinced Anambrarians that an individual can stop Federal allocation of a state is the most enigmatic imbroglio that pervaded the Anambra political history.

I didn't see Gov Chimaroke Nnamani "Ebe ano" on your list, former governor of Enugu state (Biafra land by Nnamdi's conjecture), his reign in Enugu state was marred by extreme violence and recorded the highest Political assassinations in the history of our democracy.

Let me spare my fingers the agony of typing about Ihedi Ohakim of Imo state. You see young man, if Nigeria and Biafra has had their fair share of corruption in their history, how can you convince me that a republic of Biafra will eradicate corruption?

Shouldn't we beam our efforts with the will and courage of last week's street demo and demand justice from this people? both in Nigeria and the proposed Biafra?
I will personally transport the IPOB crowd if they have the courage to ask IBB of our oil wind fall looted funds afterall he is still alive and enjoying his loot.
How about the over 1m man IPOB march to demand same from Obasanjo who is still alive and enjoying his loot?
Trust me, the IPOB movement is a clear case of misplaced priorities fuelled by acute ignorance, it is your right to disagree with me.[/size]

There isn't need to mischievously insinuate that SE governors do not steal state funds.

The list provided are the top looters of our commonwealth. And most of them are walking freely and even being shoved on other Nigerians as patriotic leaders when they are crooks who brought this entity to its kneels.

If you've got a contrary compendium of treasury looters you should do so without hesitation.

Why should a parasitic state with fraudulent population figure and phantom LGAs get more allocation than a viable populated state?

The evil structure in the polity is the problem. The business venture of Lord Lugard is not working. The 101 years of existence is a testament to that verdict.

If you think the IPOB protests do not reflect the anger against injustice in the land then get some rented crowds to counter the peaceful protests in those cities and see if it won't boomerang.

FYI, the IPOB movement is a tsunami in waiting and never a misplaced priority.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by wytecat: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2015
Neither!

They just don't know how and can't adapt to live in an organized society. All they know is their way or no way!

7 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by simplycarro: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2015
[size=15pt]If your own brother can not develop you, is it anarchy you will use to get your enemy to develop you[/size]

I still cannot fathom why Igbos have failed to see this current strategy as DOA.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2015
wytecat:
Neither!
They just don't know how to live in an organized society. All they know is their way of no way!

CreamyBanana:
That is nothing but the truth. I am a Yoruba man from Ondo state but I must say that Yoruba are the most wicked and hypocritical tribe in the world. Don't take their smile as love. They are the devil himself.

A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be killing you at the same time. All the lecturers I ever had problems with were not only Yoruba but from the same state with me. They will be showing you around as their own brother but behind your back, they will be planning on how to destroy you and make sure you never reach their standards.

Yorubas prefer to destroy their own rather than help them. They don't want those below them to succeed. They always promise and fail. If a Yoruba man promise you a job, just forget it. You will just be wasting your time reminding him.

I have got more helps from Igbos and Hausas than even those that claim to be uncles. The only thing they are good at is making promises that they will never fulfil.

When I was looking for admission, it was an Igbo man that I did not even know from Adams that helped simply because he thought I was Igbo. A Yoruba man will never do that for his brother. Instead, they will be looking for every possible ways to bring him down.

My sister had problems with her supervisor who was a Yoruba man. But I never had a problem with my own supervisor who was a Hausa man.

I don't hate my people. I just hate their hypocrisy. People from other tribes are busy building their people and taking over our lands while we scheme on how to destroy ourselves.

I am in Ife. Please, anyone in Ife should go to Lagere now. All Igbos and Hausas have opened shop while my brothers are still sleeping and scheming evil against one another.

In Ilorin, Igbos, Hausas and Chinese have taken over everything because they keep on grooming and helping their brothers. Yorubas do not know how to build. They only know how to destroy one another.

Yoruba e ronu.
CreamyBanana:

You know I am telling the truth.

Do you know Igbos secrets of how they are taking over Lagos? Because, they will own a shop, train their clansman for a while and help him set up his own business. They are spreading while we are shouting instead of helping ourselves.

dominique:
I'm Yoruba and I painfully agree to some of the things said by the Op. When it comes to being your brother's keeper, most Yorubas are lacking in that regards. My mum told me of an experience she had when her car got stuck in mud. It was the Yoruba guys that told her to pass that area that the road is not that bad. When she did and got stuck, they demanded to push out the car for a fee. She got angry and told them that rather than pay them, she would look for other people to push out the car and pay them. While she was still tongue-lashing them, two Igbo (not sure of their tribe sha) guys came out from their shop and helped her push out the car. She offered them money and they declined. She felt so ashamed for her people, I also felt ashamed. I won't say my people are evil tho. Evil knows no tribe or religion. 

Yoruba e ronu tunwada (think and change your acts)
bakynes:
Am Yoruba and you can confirm from my previous comments. I agree with the OP on the point that we don't help ourselves. Even while I was in the UK, I could notice the trend among Yorubas. Indians, Jamaicans, Ghanaians help their brothers and sisters to come to the UK and help them get papers but We Yorubas even report our fellow brothers to the Home office, we don't accommodate our family members new in a foreign country for more than 6 months. WhIle in Nigeria I met with a lot of family friends who had companies but they kept on promising on helping me secure a job. Majority not all like to see you down and want you to keep begging them for money than helping you stand on your own. Igbos on the otherhand setup their brothers to stand on their own.
Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by palladin: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2015
Very illuminating @op.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2015
simplycarro:
I still cannot fathom why Igbos have failed to see this current strategy as DOA.

1 Like

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2015
jpphilips:
You have no right to call any Nigerian a parasite because we have oil domiciled in the Niger delta, severally I have debunked and over run several of those weak arguments perhaps for your sake, I will give you an idea how investments are made in the oil industry to understand how this "oil" actually come to the surface, so we can Identify who the real parasite is (assuming you are from the Niger delta not the South east)...

...but you and your cohorts have the exclusive rights to label Christians as infidels and even regard some Nigerians as baboon and dog worth soaking in blood.

This is the kind of evil politics you expect the Igbo Nation to continue to tolerate and that is your idea of 'One Nigeria' where you persistently rob Peter to perennially pay parasitic Paul. Never!
https://www.nairaland.com/2639019/return-arabic-ajami-naira-notes

Find the video clip of a Fulani Lawmaker arrogantly claiming that the crude oil in Bayelsa State belong to Jigawa State:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c6GGPu286U

2 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by wytecat: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2015
I'm Korean, and all ibos can live out their fantasies of being Yoruba on faceless forums such as nairaland, no problem at all, it's all in the social networking!
xtrorse:

1 Like

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 13, 2015
wytecat:
I'm Korean, and all ibos can live out their fantasies of being Yoruba on faceless forums such as nairaland, no problem at all, it's all in the social networking!

WombRaiders:
Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafra movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafra because [b]they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.
[/b]
The Yoruba is an ingrate coward!
WombRaiders:
Seed of defiance.

You can not undo God's wrath. For to long you bastards have lived off the blood of the innocent. You sat back and watched the killing of innocent christians in the hands of your bokos and used it for political gain.

Now, GOD will reward you bastards with His vengence.

Nemesis is coming and by this time next year a Christian Republic will rise from the Bight of Biafra.
WombRaiders:
You can keep labelling me an ibo and making every excuse for your inconsequential existence on ibos but the truth remains that the ND and SE will not subsidize you no more.

KEEP BELIEVING IN THE FACADE CALLED ONE NIJIRIYA

SLAVE

https://www.nairaland.com/2730005/last-least-yoruba-punk-assess
Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by chiefmidwife: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2015
OP is fool who fails to distinguish bw self determination and military affront/attack
Japanese and Germans attacked the world based on their acclaimed superior ideology while biafrans want freedom from Hausa/fulani tyranny
Mind you if nigeria could eliminate igbos theywould hv done that

8 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by lionness(f): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2015
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2015
jpphilips:
Recent facts from the National bureau of statistics has proved that Niger delta states are highest in internally generated revenue, compared to the South eastern states, what is the Economic justification for proposing a Niger delta-Biafran alliance if not economic parasitism?
By the time you will have a land locked south east biafra alone, I expect importation business to seize and the IGR of those states slashed by 60% what will the SE now offer the Niger delta economically if not parasitism?...

FYI, Igbos have never depended on crude oil to achieve success and so do not intend banking on it to make any progress as a Nation.

How much crude oil do Japan, Luxembourg and Switzerland land have and yet they are among the top best economies in the world?

The most important is having oil in your brain not under the ground.

So you can keep on masturbating with your lies and propaganda!

Oyigbo LGA and Ogba-Ndoni-Egbema LGA are the two largest oil producing LGAs in Nigeria.

Both LGAs are Igbo LGAs in Rivers. state, and it is a reality that must be a source of discomfort to Igbo haters.
To make matters worse, Anambra state and Imo state have the largest gas reserves in Nigeria. I believe rat poison may be the major drink this night by our haters 

explorer250:
I am from obigbo LGA the largest single oil producing LGA in Nigeria. We have never and wont ever deny our igbo identity. Thank God we can give our upland igbo brothers access to the sea... Igboland is larger than the five south east state

Nigeria's total gas deposit is 188 tcf and Anambra has more than 30 tcf -
http://www.gasandoil.com/news/discoveries/d89bc98903f0500bdba5eca6bd2b8b9b

As per being landlocked and not having access to the sea, is totally false. But you must note that having access to the sea is not a guarantee for success country e.g Somalia.

Let me educate you a bit; Porthacourt port and Apapa wharf are not by the sea or on the coastline.
They are inlands and ships go through waterways to get to them. Not having coastline is not more important than having waterways. A number of countries are landlocked and yet have achieved far more success than Nigeria.

Anambra has the River Niger running between the borders of Onitsha and Asaba. Imo has the Imo River. Abia has Obuaku. Ebonyi has the river at Ikwo. Of the 5 SE States, 4 have waterways through which they can access the Ocean.

Pix 1: Nigeria SPDC Oil Fields
Pix 2: Nigeria O&G Map
Pix 3: Nigeria Gas Map - 1979
Pix 4: Nigeria O&G Fields

2 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by kingzizzy: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2015
jpphilips:

Can we see clearly that Japan is Under US occupation militarily (what Nnamdi Kanu will call military bondage) never mind their level of development and accomplishments, do you think the Japanese will not want to return to the pre WW2 era when they had a military that could match the US, soldier to soldier, combat to combat? today they have lost that privilege thanks to their defeat at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Let me take you to South America, since Argentina was defeated in the Falkland conflict, the Argentine Government is denied of all the revenues accrual from that prosperous Island that originally belongs to them as a matter of fact, they are behind a territorial marker set by the British, Argentina MUST seek the permission of the British to use or Visit an Island that originally belonged to them that is the agony of defeat.

I have written here severally that Nigeria will take all Igbo properties in Nigeria if they get Bi@fr@, a lot of people don't believe me do you know why, because they are not enlightened enough to read the land use act of 1978. That law gives Nigeria the legal Justification to do that and not even United Nations will fault that, be careful what you wish for because very few of you can actually see the end of your Bi@fr@n Journey.

Just look at this morronic write up! People are talking about their freedom and this one is talking about Nnamdi Kanu! People are talking about their sovereignty and this one is talking about seizing people's property. The legitimacy of Nigeria is based on the illegal amalgamation of unconsenting ethnicities in 1914. It is based on this fraud that he believes Nigeria can derive it's just powers. I laugh in Igbo lol. People are talking about how to excercise their God given right to self determination but he is coming up with reasons to remain in the slavery of 'one Nigeria', something that has never worked since 1914 to date.

How people can be this small minded is beyond me .

Biafra is not negotiable!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2015
Yorubas prefer to destroy their own rather than help them. They don't want those below them to succeed. They always promise and fail. If a Yoruba man promise you a job, just forget it. You will just be wasting your time reminding him.

Anybody who has thrived in the Nigerian Labour market will get hysterical with this comment, coming from IPOB fans who broadcast from London, I will forgive their ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by GentleToks(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2015
xtrorse:
Op, that you so much dread Biaf... should not warrant you resorting to cheap and vain concoctions of empty threats. You're simply ranting carelessly.
You should be sensible enough to not take overdose Panadol for another's headache.

If a world power like the Soviet Union (USSR) could emerge with 15 republics without firing a gun then a fraudulent contraption like Nigeria is a forgone conclusion.

You are one of the folks who come online pontificating with an air of objectivity when in reality they are neither here nor there.

You can use as much verbosity as you like to attempt to cover up your hypocrisy but surely your mission is DOA. Pass this feedback to your backers.
If you feel you can measure up to half of the wit of NK try commanding a counter demonstration in SE and see if you will not be shamed.

But note that the mere thought of Biaf... will continue to cause terrible nightmares, heartaches and madness to enemies and naysayers.

The real enemies of progress are the proponents of the status quo in the Nigerian system, and are accustomed to spreading lies and wicked propaganda. 
Anyone who supports in the smallest ways the sustenance of a criminal system that has only brought shame, waste, killings and backwardness, should be charged with crimes against humanity.

I'm not surprised at your deceitful disposition towards important discourse in the land. You are really living up to what you stand. But one thing is certain, that your continual use of cleverly crafted deceptive words to mischievously divert attention or misrepresent the reality in the land will surely boomerang, sooner than later.

'One Nigeria' is just for self benefit - anybody or tribe who is benefiting from it, be it in civil service, politics and business through monopoly, backed by evil structures put in place by past rulers will not agree that Nigeria should be restructured or otherwise. Many people have been sacrificed and are still being sacrificed to keep Nigeria one at the expense of justice, fairness and equity with crass looting of the treasury holding sway. 

The moment the consciousness of a people is awaken, no abuse or threat can stop them. The road may be long, the process may be costly, some might even pay with their lives, but more than ever important before is that the people want liberty, justice and equity. No man on this planet can hold them back...

You are just being silly with that your repulsive response to the Yoruba guy's question. As one of the most mischievousiest people-Igbos on earth, do you want to tell us that foreign embassies are all over US or Washington and New York only despite US size.

So you expect Embassies to be located in Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland instead of London which belong to English people?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by jpphilips(m): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2015
chiefmidwife:
OP is fool who fails to distinguish bw self determination and military affront/attack
Japanese and Germans attacked the world based on their acclaimed superior ideology while biafrans want freedom from Hausa/fulani tyranny
Mind you if nigeria could eliminate igbos theywould hv done that

lol, another product of roofless classrooms, kindly research the phrase "Treasonable felony as act of War"
when you get the basic knowledge, you join the party, make no mistakes, this is a thread for the enlightened minds not ogogoro drinking
individuals.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by pazienza(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2015
"Nigeria is not fit to be called a country, all the institutions that make a country what it should be have all collapsed, thanks to Nepotism and other corrupt tendencies, for you to expect you have a line of defense in a failed state is very ignorant of you from a pragmatic point of view".~ jpphilip

Above is what the OP thinks of the expired goods called Nigeria, yet he wants to force it down the throat of Biafrans.
https://www.nairaland.com/1902230/defence-headquarter-declares-airforce-alpha/9

7 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by pazienza(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
" You don't have a line of defense when the same organ of Govt to serve that purpose have collapsed. As a matter of fact thanks to the Wisdom of Obasanjo, who relinquished Bakassi to Cameroon, Cameroon would have changed its capital to Abuja, and Nigerians taken to slavery".~ jpphilips

4 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by pazienza(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
OP is just another frustrated Islamic Arewa-Oduanistani who the thought of Biafra is giving headache.

Biafrans should just pity him.

He thinks Nigeria is a failed state, he has not chin chomtin yet! Wait till Biafra secedes and Boko Sharia Islamic kingdom of Arewa-Oduanistan arises under the rrulership of Shekau himself, he will know the full meaning of a failed state, with the recent stats on sustainability of regions showing the true picture of things in Oduanistan, it's easy to understand why sensible Oduanistanis are panicking over Biafra actualization.

Imagine how broke they are already even with crude oil revenues, then imagine what will happen when crude oil stops flowing.https://www.nairaland.com/2732630/latest-ranking-states-financial-sustainability

Without crude oil revenues, Arewa-Oduanistani govt will not be able to secure enough weapons to keep Boko haram at bay, the entire Arewa and Odua will be overrun by BH led by Shekau, who would quickly establish an Islamic kingDom over the entire area we know as Northern Nigeria and SW.

Now you know why most people from Arewa-Oduanistan are panicking over Biafra, Biafra is a hurricane that will leave them at the mercy of Islamic jihadists.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Fablonwa: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
jpphilips:

I have written here severally that Nigeria will take all Igbo properties in Nigeria if they get Bi@fr@, a lot of people don't believe me do you know why, because they are not enlightened enough to read the land use act of 1978. That law gives Nigeria the legal Justification to do that and not even United Nations will fault that, because Nigeria had the law before Biafra broke away hence it will not be adjudged as a form of punishment, be careful what you wish for because very few of you can actually see the end of your Bi@fr@n Journey.

The assumptions here are very INCORRECT. @Ops you write what you do not understand and thought you have navigated through history - pure IGNORANCE. Let me educate you on the difference between Biafran agitation and what you wrote about the Falkland island war, Japanese and German wars and consequences. The Falkland war was a war between 2 sovereign nations fighting to claim ownership of the island; the Japanese and German wars aka World war II was political wars. But Biafran agitation is for SELF DETERMINATION as contained in the international treaty that Nigeria is a signatory to. It is the agitation of indigenous people asking to be allowed to determine their own destiny; Doesn't the constitution of Nigeria allow freedom of association? Must you force people to associate with you? Scotland and Wales even Ireland are all agitating for self determination why has no one reminded them of the baseless facts you just wrote - though out of ignorance. It is not a propaganda, but I assure you that Biafra shall be free someday. You said that they are landlocked and that you will seize their properties in your land; no problem but remember that the properties of Yorubas and Hausas in US, UK, Dubai etc. have not been seized.
If other nations like South Sudan, Eritrea, etc. got their independence, Biafra will; if the soviet union was balkanized, Nigeria will be forced one day to let Biafrans go; As in the days of old when pharaoh thought that he was God and would not let Israelites go, so is Nigerian government feeling that they are alpha and omega and will determine what will and will not happen to Biafrans. but as God of heaven delivered the Israelites from the oppression of Pharaoh so shall God deliver the Biafrans from Nigerian oppression. THIS IS THE TRUTH.
THANK YOU

9 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
GentleToks:
You are just being silly with that your repulsive response to the Yoruba guy's question. As one of the most mischievousiest people-Igbos on earth, do you want to tell us that foreign embassies are all over US or Washington and New York only despite US size.

So you expect Embassies to be located in Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland instead of London which belong to English people?

Nitwit, you sound much like an ill-educated savage of dirt and slavery but I shall help plunge you to the abyss where you duly belong.

You and your cohorts see 'One Nigeria' and power as your only hope for survival and relevance not because of fairness and equity. But Igbos don't want to self-destruct with you.

Father Mbaka to 'One Nigeria' Igbo Proponents:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTF4Unrot0A
"If Nigeria cannot be 'One Nigeria' let us divide...If it divides some Igbo people will like to be Hausa. Of course, you know that...
So everyone should go to where he wants to go to.
There are some Igbo people who don't have a hut in their father's land but have 10 storey buildings in Lagos and Abuja.
Have you seen an Hausa man with upstairs in Igboland...even a hut?"

Cretin, run off now and go figure out the Neanderthal savage that sired you!

1 Like

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by pazienza(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by pazienza(m): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Infact, I am going to open a thread on the events that will take place in the SW and North Post Biafra secession.
It would open the eyes of Biafrans on why the Arewa-Oduanistanis are trembling at the mention of Biafra, and are hiding their fears behind empty threats.

It's time we start making open, things they think are hidden. grin

For long, we had ignored Arewa-Oduanistanis and we're just interested on how to actualize Biafra, perhaps it's time we wash their dirty linens outside. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Fablonwa: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
[/color][/quote]

So you did not see Obasanjo's hand in the ordeal of Mbadinuju and Anambra state? When Ngige resisted it what happened? OBASANJO REMAINS THE WORST HUMAN BEING TO LIVE IN NIGERIA and he knows that. that is why he rightly said that if there should be a revolution in Nigeria he would be the first to be killed. I hope someday he will be paid in his own coin.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Rotimi47: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
xtrorse:

Why do you people like twisting facts? USSR divided by mutual consent as they didn't have enmity between them; let me state that they broke up because USSR was seriously broke.

As per your list of Nigeria stolen monies, Jonathan stole more than all the made up figures you quoted; let me ask you a question, why is it that you didn't put Jonathan on your list? Okonjo and even ihejerika who the Western media revealed that he diverted billions onto his personal account are not on your list.

It's funny the way some people reason.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? by Duru1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
jpphilips:

Arrant nonsense!!! The sketches are so incoherent and analogies are at best idiotic. If Biafra has existed for year before Nigeria precipitate the war attrition on it, Nigeria would not have defeated it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Nigeria's Mineral Resources / APC Won’t Sanction Dogara And Jibrin Over Budget Padding / Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 258
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.