Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing (42070 Views)

From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document / British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) / Confusion In Police Headquarter Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by neighy(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2014
sweetgala: Fighter jet of the Nigerian army just disappeared , if not for inept administration , such military hardware should have radar tracker among other location identifiers.

And why would Nigerian air force operate such poor aircraft when poorer countries like Uganda and Chad have several modern aircraft in their arsenal . I know Uganda have at least 10 , 5th generation jets and Chad have some SU 30
l0l mayb u sld chek d NAF inventory smtym wen u less bizy... NIGERIA acquired da sukhoi {SU 30 n SU 27} lately
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by neighy(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2014
5thNOTE: u see why we need only southerners and Majorly christians to fly our Jet? This is the reason why the U.S. Wants only christians in their airforce. Only in christianity today in the whole world (apart frm catholic or the extremism of Pope Francis) and religions, remains safty of human fundamental rights and a sane definition of conscience. Imagine what Osama bin laden did with ordinary transport jet and what a muslim or an athiest(both of same heart in evil) would do with a military plane armed with a nuke. U can tell me that countries like pakistan, a muslim country have nukes, yes, but pakistan has that becus they were needed to curb India of their romance with Russian & it nuke weapon. And india is a russian ally, so arming them will reduce any threat frm any russian and its ally such as india with heavy nukes. Even the Ukriane case, all accuse against Russia is false, the same U.S. which rushed to destory all ukrianian nukes which was almost half of soviet nukes, are already arming ukrian and talking of resurfacing their- ukrians nukes. It seems russia is leading again in some new nukes capability, wether launching, speed, and trajectory, and U.S. has gone anti missile even having projects in space and so is using media to supress russia and wants Ukirian as EU member in order to curtail russia. And 4 ur info this is too dangerous 4 world politics. Once the imperiliast and commanders get every region in obdience, we will have little to say. The jet that is missing cannot land in anyhow place, so they knw where they have directed it to. Either to hidden location with an airstrip or a country in coniviance with nigeria corrupt politics.
anoda tribal n Religiously biased idiot...pple lyk u hind peace nd d 1ness of Nigeria... Datx y Naija Needs less pple lyk yhu ....

3 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by jpphilips(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2014
Reference:

So which wars have we organised for the Nigerian Army since the 67 civil war to make them combat sharp. The Army has spent the last 50 but 15 years in politics. That is 50 years of dis-investment and decay. Some didn't even want the military to have guns now we want them to go from cold start to full tilt in a heart beat. Pally it won't happen. Give them credit for what they offer. They are the only ones standing between you and a certain refugee status.

It is good to cut the army some slack, it is equally impressive to realize how we would have turned refugees esponging their efforts however, sentiments can never take the place of truth and emotions can never become substitute for the reality.
you don't organize wars for the military, there are military drills that test combat readiness, done by all countries periodically, where the military squanders their budget and refuse to organize such drills, you have become a refugee from that point.
The bad thing about corruption is that it is a chain reaction, such that the people who are indirectly impacted seem to forget easily where the genre of the problem came from.

Nigeria is a signatory to AU, ECOMOG and UN and we are obliged to be sending troops for foreign missions, if rotated properly, every soldier will have a feel of real war experience and sharpen his combat readiness, what do we have in Nigeria? because such missions are remunerated in dollars, the positions have been bought over by nepotism tendencies such that a microscopic few goes and settles the ogas at the top while the rest remain in the barracks, we as civilians see it happen on a daily basis and laugh over it, at that point we have already become refugees.

Your inability to realize you were a refugee a long time is very Myopic indeed! the country has decayed so much that it is churning out disgruntled elements and savages to either pilot its affairs or as political supporters, while they cry to God when the consequence of apathy stares them in the face.

Nigeria is not fit to be called a country, all the institutions that make a country what it should be have all collapsed, thanks to Nepotism and other corrupt tendencies, for you to expect you have a line of defense in a failed state is very ignorant of you from a pragmatic point of view.

You don't have a line of defense when the same organ of Govt to serve that purpose have collapsed. As a matter of fact thanks to the Wisdom of Obasanjo, who relinquished Bakassi to Cameroon, Cameroon would have changed its capital to Abuja, and Nigerians taken to slavery.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by neighy(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2014
NAF jez acquired Su 30's Su 27 nd some JF_17 mayb d NAF wana mak d odd EVEN by dashing awt 1 alpha jet l0l... Buh u knw d military av been divided into 2... boko haram symphatizer making d 2nd half of d Military xo i wldnt rule awt dat possibility dou itx very low...BUH NAF alpha jet attacked Synagogue WTF?hw z dat evn Possible xo afta d mission 4 yola it went off radar,Came 2 lagos solely to attack synagogue? CHAI NIGERIANS sha... How low cn it hover dat twill affect a building? Na Fighter Jet oo no b HELICOPTER... Abi na rocket im drop ni?...
Nlanderx wld neva cease 2 amaze me...
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by jpphilips(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2014
windows4banking: The pilots are very loyal and gallant officers who always asked for your prayers. In one of their words, "it ain't easy out here. it's crazy." We need to challenge the corruption in Nigeria or we will all be dead. it has eaten into the fabric of this society. Gallant and brave officers who aren't looting in DHQ Abuja are dying in the North East. It is not fair. We must not be quiet.

What is gallant about a soldier with a gun and the requisite training who cannot sanitize the corruption in a system he is part of, or you think "Gallant" is a nickname for any m0f0 wearing National defense colors?
The last soldiers Nigeria had were Benjamin Adekunle aka black scorpion and Kaduna Nzeogwu, the rest are toy soldiers, there is nothing Gallant about them.
Oladipo diya comes to mind (the weeping general) gallant indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by jpphilips(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2014
tyty24: Sahara reporters saying its the only jet?! They must be smoking expired weed na dem go audit the airforce equipment.It is known that 24 alpha jets were bought not sure of the numbers remaining. But about 10 to 13 went trought PDM in the past few months. So much for investigative jounalism and people just got itchy fingers.

Did you see the pictures of the new arrivals?
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by unclejb2(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2014
Samiceman: These guys never fail to arm boko haram....I hope its not what am thinking sha cos GEJ go hear am. Its good sef, make them bomb Aso Villa so that slowpoke go knw wetin we dey suffer for 9ja
u seem to be happy whenever things go wrong here in Nigeria, why? If U are fed up with this country, u can travel to Iraq to join IS. Visa is free of charge.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by unclejb2(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2014
Akinsete19: Bokoharam has seized it incuding the people inside.........#bring back our girls# has gone now it's #bring back our jet#
u are very high on cheap weed!

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by jpphilips(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2014
5thNOTE: u see why we need only southerners and Majorly christians to fly our Jet? This is the reason why the U.S. Wants only christians in their airforce. Only in christianity today in the whole world (apart frm catholic or the extremism of Pope Francis) and religions, remains safty of human fundamental rights and a sane definition of conscience. Imagine what Osama bin laden did with ordinary transport jet and what a muslim or an athiest(both of same heart in evil) would do with a military plane armed with a nuke. U can tell me that countries like pakistan, a muslim country have nukes, yes, but pakistan has that becus they were needed to curb India of their romance with Russian & it nuke weapon. And india is a russian ally, so arming them will reduce any threat frm any russian and its ally such as india with heavy nukes. Even the Ukriane case, all accuse against Russia is false, the same U.S. which rushed to destory all ukrianian nukes which was almost half of soviet nukes, are already arming ukrian and talking of resurfacing their- ukrians nukes. It seems russia is leading again in some new nukes capability, wether launching, speed, and trajectory, and U.S. has gone anti missile even having projects in space and so is using media to supress russia and [b]wants Ukirian as EU member in order to curtail russia. [/b]And 4 ur info this is too dangerous 4 world politics. Once the imperiliast and commanders get every region in obdience, we will have little to say. The jet that is missing cannot land in anyhow place, so they knw where they have directed it to. Either to hidden location with an airstrip or a country in coniviance with nigeria corrupt politics.

Bloody illiterate roaming the Nigerian cyber space, you couldn't pass use of English but you are analyzing foreign politics, your television must be 9D.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by 5thNOTE: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
neighy: anoda tribal n Religiously biased idiot...pple lyk u hind peace nd d 1ness of Nigeria... Datx y Naija Needs less pple lyk yhu ....
Ehnnm... Why dont come and slit my throat? U knw am saying the truth, apart frm religion and daftness, what of if an aboki who claims nigeria as his father's land and so therefore, he also being very unqualified has drag 4 control of D plane and then flew the plane into D desert or till it crash. This also may be the reason why the bombs they throw against boko haram always fall by the roadside without hitting the suppose camps of boko haram. I have read many case where the bomb they throw now kill our nigerian soldiers who com across them. Or as i said be4 the aboki didnt bomb the boko haram because boko haram are their brother and of the same religion. I wonder why everything will be headed by north. U say the truth, is it right for a northern to be a countrys admiral when he is from a landlocked and hardly has a river in his region? He might not have seen a river till he came to the south.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by neighy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
5thNOTE: Ehnnm... Why dont come and slit my throat? U knw am saying the truth, apart frm religion and daftness, what of if an aboki who claims nigeria as his father's land and so therefore, he also being very unqualified has drag 4 control of D plane and then flew the plane into D desert or till it crash. This also may be the reason why the bombs they throw against boko haram always fall by the roadside without hitting the suppose camps of boko haram. I have read many case where the bomb they throw now kill our nigerian soldiers who com across them. Or as i said be4 the aboki didnt bomb the boko haram because boko haram are their brother and of the same religion. I wonder why everything will be headed by north. U say the truth, is it right for a northern to be a countrys admiral when he is from a landlocked and hardly has a river in his region? He might not have seen a river till he came to the south.
e myt nt av seen a river till he came 2 d south nd den? Doz dat take away hx skills,knowledge,experience? Dude stop bin bias nd seeing tinx as black nd white, evrytin 4 religious or tribal reason... #SHUT UP IF YHU DNT KNW WAT TO SAY

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Looking at the images somebody posted earlier of the Alpha jet, I don't think that jet can really fly. Sorry, that is an old cranky jet that needs to be scrapped! Those pilots are possibly dead by now after the jet must have dropped down like poison bird from the sky.

RIP to the two talented pilots who are involved in the crash.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by toyoC1(f): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pilot has defected to BH base in Chad. God help us when they decided to use the plane on Nigerians.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by sweetgala(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
neighy: l0l mayb u sld chek d NAF inventory smtym wen u less bizy... NIGERIA acquired da sukhoi {SU 30 n SU 27} lately

Acquired ! , we don't have aircraft engineers capable of its maintenance neither do I believe our pilots are type trained for this generation of fighter jets.

It would be at least 4 months before we can deploy those sukoys
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by neighy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
sweetgala:

Acquired ! , we don't have aircraft engineers capable of its maintenance neither do I believe our pilots are type trained for this generation of fighter jets.

It would be at least 4 months before we can deploy those sukoys
l0l... Some AirForce elites have been training somewia outsyd Nigeria[N0T STATED] for some monthx now... They have been recieving special training for the Sole purpose of Sophisticated jetx like the Flankers...so the TECHNICAL KN0W H0W.. Z nt a problem... NOR the maintenance the NAF has some brilliantx headx lyk doz guys that made the AMEB0 UAV, nd i heard some NAF Engineers removed a jet[seems lyk alpha jet] part by part nd Assembled it...d oly pple am scared of are the boko symphatizers in the NIGERIA MILITARY
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by tyty24(f): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
It was on tv. They went through upgrades and PDM not new acquisitions. You can follow this blog beegeagle. for some information
jpphilips:

Did you see the pictures of the new arrivals?
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Samiceman: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
unclejb2: u seem to be happy whenever things go wrong here in Nigeria, why? If U are fed up with this country, u can travel to Iraq to join IS. Visa is free of charge.
Really? I can't remember ever saying something against my country

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by sweetgala(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
neighy: l0l... Some AirForce elites have been training somewia outsyd Nigeria[N0T STATED] for some monthx now... They have been recieving special training for the Sole purpose of Sophisticated jetx like the Flankers...so the TECHNICAL KN0W H0W.. Z nt a problem... NOR the maintenance the NAF has some brilliantx headx lyk doz guys that made the AMEB0 UAV, nd i heard some NAF Engineers removed a jet[seems lyk alpha jet] part by part nd Assembled it...d oly pple am scared of are the boko symphatizers in the NIGERIA MILITARY

Brother While I salute your confidence in the NAF , we are not talking of the capability to fly this jets and maintain them , but the effective deployment of this program.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by neighy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
sweetgala:

Brother While I salute your confidence in the NAF , we are not talking of the capability to fly this jets and maintain them , but the effective deployment of this program.
bro i undstnd wia u goin to... Tx jex Nigeria for us... We just have to celebrate it now or we might not have the chance again... Letx jex C d best of em
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by sweetgala(m): 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
neighy: bro i undstnd wia u goin to... Tx jex Nigeria for us... We just have to celebrate it now or we might not have the chance again... Letx jex C d best of em

I'm sure the men themselves want to excel and do the country proud. I know we have great minds in nigeria but their bosses would not give them the opportunity to maximise their gifts .
We both know a general would pocket a large proportion of the maintenance budget. And for a country our size which borders many countries "all francophone our NAF should be much greater and we do not have a naval carrier with the massive expanse of ocean we need to protect.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by neighy(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2014
sweetgala:

I'm sure the men themselves want to excel and do the country proud. I know we have great minds in nigeria but their bosses would not give them the opportunity to maximise their gifts .
We both know a general would pocket a large proportion of the maintenance budget. And for a country our size which borders many countries "all francophone our NAF should be much greater and we do not have a naval carrier with the massive expanse of ocean we need to protect.
the boys are doing Perfectly Well bt errytin points to #C0RRUPTION... Corruption is behind erry Nigeria problem
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by esendor: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
any tin can miss in nigeria becos it is allowed
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by esendor: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
even if the senate president is missing, it is allowed lol grin
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Akinsete19(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
unclejb2: u are very high on cheap weed!
same with u

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom / Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.