Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) (61265 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2015
Martyr601:
I just took a look at your profile...I ain't surprise at your post..please try to go for deliverance so u can see beyond your human reasoning...No hard feelings

NA UR PAPA GO GO FOR DELIVERANCE. WEREY
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by ephi123(f): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2015
October1960:
LOL too funny. These xtians and religious leaders have fooled many.

I wonder why it is only in poorly run countries that religions flourish.

I hope Nigeria's economy improve so all these for profit religions vanish.

Exactly. I believe the economic situation is a big factor in all this.

As religious as Nigeria is, yet evil flourishes daily - that alone signals something is wrong. The MAIN reason people are going to church is not to seek God but for blessings (riches and wealth). May the good Lord deliver y'all
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Theophinio(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Chief scammer enjoying total affluence @ the expense of his gullible congregation. Ride on sir. All na part of yahoo.
Stop Tedy
Don't you know you can incure the wroth of God upon your life with this kind of comment
Calm down bro
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by corpROYAL(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
l am sorry for some people here who thought they are looking for cheap recognition here by abusing and molesting themselves thinking is Man of God they are abusing. People need to reason for once and think deep, where were you when this man of God was in school, schooling and at the same time serving God? when most of us sees higher institution as a freedom avenue to do whatever we like because dad and mum were not there to watch over and checkmate us. where were you when he is praying and fasting on the mountain? some cannot even fast from morning till 12noon not to talk of 40days. where were you when this man of God start the work of God with just few members in the Church? when most of us are eyes to work with shell, Chevron, Nigeria custom, Nigeria port authority, united nation etc..

l am sorry for alot of people by the time the curse they attracted by their own mouth start to manifest, people we say no is the step mother in their family or one old woman that is behind it unknowingly, is the causes of what is happening and manifesting in his or her life.

instead of you to learn and see how you too can make it in your own choosing career. Nigerians with there critics, they will be the one to talk about Alico Dangote, talk about Otedola, talk about Adenuga etc. you didn't seat down one day and think that when will I be among this top personality in our society. either you talk good or bad about them, you cannot stop their fame and wealth. let us stop all these envy and critics, let us embrace peace and honor all our Leaders that God bless us with in all various works of life.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
loksman:
but there is a bit of truth in what that guy said...you know.

Na there isn't. That man is not a man who just sits down and let manna fall from heaven . He's hardworking beyond measure and he's only reaping the fruits of his labour which was of course backed up by grace and trust me its not from tithes and offerings.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by bjcuntis(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
troy20:
For someone with bjcuntis as moniker
for someone that has Ben Murray bruce for president as signature. Smh.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
kennygee:
It had to be emphasized that it was in their "private jets".

I don't have issues with buying private jets if these jets are bought in the name of the church for Missionary use or for logistics.

For example, using the jets to fly missionaries to different countries for missions, using the jets to fly members for church conferences for a meager or no cost.

Using the jets for humanitarian purposes, eg, charity use.

If its the motive for buying the jet and it is in the name of the church, it can't be a wrong thing.

But i'll be more concerned with how they treat their widows and needy.

In between, one thing i love about Winners congregation is the fact that they help each other on sundays after church. People with cars give lifts to those who don't and there are buses to ease transport fares to church.
Unfortunately I don't think it serves those purposes, He & his FAM 're just living luxuriously at d expense of their members, who can barely afford a bus ticket to d same destination!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
elantraceey:

Na there isn't. That man is not a man who just sits down and let manna fall from heaven . He's hardworking beyond measure and he's only reaping the fruits of his labour which was of course backed up by grace and trust me its not from tithes and offerings.
pls can u list his business investment?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Praise thy lord!!! grin
u trying 2 gain attention eh!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
SHOCK7:

u trying 2 gain attention eh!
undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
SHOCK7:
pls can u list his business investment?
Are you kidding me?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by nd07(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
itsMrIke:

Nope, but I bet the people who made the mistake to produce you are stupid.

Mistaken product. are ur parents not regretting? slowpoke like u. d society would have been a better place without u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by itsMrIke(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
nd07:

Mistaken product. are ur parents not regretting? slowpoke like u. d society would have been a better place without u

You can be an 1diot anywhere, but why you chose to manifest on NL amazes me.... Now wait till you get free mb to reply... Nincompoop
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
elantraceey:

interesting...what happened to heavenly reward?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by kaelz(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
3coins:

no...you are the fool... You don't know your bible
Bro does ur bible nt say anytin abt changes? My friend u re broke!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by kaelz(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
bulldoza:

You're a gullible and deluded morĂ´n
I guez ur a slowpoke who reasons 2ru his an*s
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by kaelz(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
lordjosh:

what have they added to your ignorant life #FoolsOfThe21stCentury!
ask google
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
elantraceey:

Are you kidding me?
No I'm not! angry
elantraceey:

Are you kidding me?
No I'm not!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by 3coins(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
kaelz:
Bro does ur bible nt say anytin abt changes? My friend u re broke!!!
you are broke not just financially but morally, mentally and socially
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Perfectbright: 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bros go and discover your purpose on earth and be dedicated at it with the help of the holy spirit and stop ranting here, if he is not at this level i would have been surprise. Let me ask you what is your level of insights and revelation on matters of life?
searching4loove:
undecided THIEVING PASTORS EVERYWHERE. I PITY THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANTLY FUNDING THESE EXORBITANT LIFESTYLES THROUGH TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES KEEP PRAYING AND HOPING FOR GOD TO COMEDOWN FROM HEAVEN TO BLESS THEM. HOW CAN I WORK FOR 30 DAYS AND GIVE 10% OF MY EARNINGS TO THESE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS TO RIDE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THE POOR IN THE SOCIETY WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD

THIS IS THE SAME GORIMAPA FAKE PASTOR WHO CLAIM TO POSSESS THE KEY TO THE GATES OF HELL IF ANYONE VOTED BUHARI. MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL YOU BASTARDIZED "GOD OF MEN" USING RELIGION TO EXPLOIT THE LESS PRIVILEDGED IN THE SOCIETY. NONSENSE undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:26am On Nov 15, 2015
Theophinio:

Stop Tedy
Don't you know you can incure the wroth of God upon your life with this kind of comment
Calm down bro
which God..or god? Oga what r u scared of...? Tb joshua is not serving God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! / "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.