Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,094 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) (61328 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hate him or Love him,

This man is so blessed, so enviably and greatly blessed, You can't beat that

There are men and there are MEN.. This is a Great Man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by ephi123(f): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
How come the only BLESSINGS Nigerians place all the emphasis on is physical and material blessings. Is that all there is to the kingdom of God? So ministers should no longer be held accountable or questioned? Why?

PROSPERITY teachings have taken over the church today, sadly. No depth, no spiritual growth, no preaching of repentance, forgiveness, no sound doctrine, no emphasis on getting to know God personally and growing in a relationship with Him, but rather a gospel of GIMME GIMME GIMME. It is so focused and all about what God can give us / what we can get from Him.

By the way, not a kobo of any of these things will be taken anywhere at the end of it all.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by GreatManBee: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
End time.
lasisi69:
God knows who the right one is... Bless u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
GreatManBee:
End time.
lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Dasini: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tell me a man who judges God's annointed and ever do well? be weary of what you say.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
MRLINGTON:
cheesy winkI have a precious gf noni...we way beta
Not until we see her grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Adekunleideology(m): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Fear God and fear his grace and anointing upon his servant, u're not in the place to judge his servant or any other person to avoid God's judgement.... #just saying
..you are retarded and brainwashed..mumu fellow.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by tanning(m): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
itsMrIke:
End time pastor
and what are you end time hater. Can I shook you that ur do not touch church money even a dine and you there killing yourself.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
pastorpreneur.... cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by favourmic(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
akksplendor:
David Oyedepo and his wife Faith arrived Benin city in their private jet this morning. They are in Benin city for the 40th anniversary of Church of God Mission Miracle Center which was founded by late Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa. Oyedepo and his wife were welcomed by Bishop Margaret Benson-Idahosa, her son Feb and daughter in-law Laurie.

www.splendormag.com/2015/11/photo-of-walida-one-of-3-beautiful.html

I love the white woman shape wow wish I just grab it from behide.... grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Blizzy9ja: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Adekunleideology:
..you are retarded and brainwashed..mumu fellow.
You're cursed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
kaelz:
Ur a Big FOOL!!!
You're a gullible and deluded morôn
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
kaelz:
Ur a Big FOOL!!!
You're a gullible and deluded morôn
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
ooshinibos:

be careful , oyedepo is not one of them ..if he was a muslim I guess you will not worry if he had a private jet or not ,
Shut da fùck up

Ode

Do you know him personally?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Prinzcharmin: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
pedrilo:
Any good christian in the house? Please answer this question. . .
Our lord Jesus Christ had how many private jet, mansion, yacht, bank account?
did our lord jesus use a phone y r u using one did our lord jesus enter a car y do u board one y not trek it shows u r not a christain either
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by kiete(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:
undecided THIEVING PASTORS EVERYWHERE. I PITY THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANTLY FUNDING THESE EXORBITANT LIFESTYLES THROUGH TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES KEEP PRAYING AND HOPING FOR GOD TO COMEDOWN FROM HEAVEN TO BLESS THEM. HOW CAN I WORK FOR 30 DAYS AND GIVE 10% OF MY EARNINGS TO THESE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS TO RIDE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THE POOR IN THE SOCIETY WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD

THIS IS THE SAME GORIMAPA FAKE PASTOR WHO CLAIM TO POSSESS THE KEY TO THE GATES OF HELL IF ANYONE VOTED BUHARI. MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL YOU BASTARDIZED "GOD OF MEN" USING RELIGION TO EXPLOIT THE LESS PRIVILEDGED IN THE SOCIETY. NONSENSE undecided
You need Jesus!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
bjcuntis:
ON IMPULSE I WOULD WANT TO INSULT YOU ND SAY ALL SORTS TO YOU BUH ITS NT WORTH IT. U KNW WHY? COS THOSE WHO ATTEND HIS CHURCH HAVE RESULTS, THEY GIVE COS THEY GET BK WHAT THEY GIVE IN MANY FOLDS, THO M NT SAYING HE SPENDS TITHE ND OFERING COS HE HAS HIS BUSINESS. HAS ANY WINNER MEMBER BEEN TO UR HOUSE TO COMPLAIN TO YOU. IF U DNT HAVE BETTER THINGS TO SAY I SUGGEST U SHUT THE HELL UP. FINALLY, A LITTLE WORD OF ADVICE [s] 1 chorinthians 16:22 TOUCH NT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM [/s] . IF U LOVE UR LIFE ND WANT TO PRSERVE IT PLS ND PLS KEEP UR HATEFUL OPINION ABOUT OYEDEPO ND ANY MAN OF GOD FOR THAT MATTER TO URSELF.

Lol!

RUBBISH quote

Touch not kor, torch on ni

Ode
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:
undecided THIEVING PASTORS EVERYWHERE. I PITY THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANTLY FUNDING THESE EXORBITANT LIFESTYLES THROUGH TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES KEEP PRAYING AND HOPING FOR GOD TO COMEDOWN FROM HEAVEN TO BLESS THEM. HOW CAN I WORK FOR 30 DAYS AND GIVE 10% OF MY EARNINGS TO THESE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS TO RIDE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THE POOR IN THE SOCIETY WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD

THIS IS THE SAME GORIMAPA FAKE PASTOR WHO CLAIM TO POSSESS THE KEY TO THE GATES OF HELL IF ANYONE VOTED BUHARI. MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL YOU BASTARDIZED "GOD OF MEN" USING RELIGION TO EXPLOIT THE LESS PRIVILEDGED IN THE SOCIETY. NONSENSE undecided
Dimwit moro.n
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Prinzcharmin: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
bigass:
Thief of a man.

Why can't he enter Sosoliso airline. Why does he need a Private Jet? Private Jets from Lagos To Benin. I only pity his gullible church goers who sees this lover of money as god.

In the last days ....get thee behind me you workers of iniquities.
it shows u r insane did he come to ur fathers house to steal. I cn c d level of ur reasons dat is y u use bigass as ur username bcoz u dnt tink with brain u only use ur ass to get wat u want fool i pity ur family d curse of God has come on u talkin to a man of God lyk dat.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by hahn(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
kossyablaze:
Dimwit moro.n

Lol. Your god must be proud
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by ZESTN: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by favourmic(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Prinzcharmin:
it shows u r insane did he come to ur fathers house to steal. I cn c d level of ur reasons dat is y u use bigass as ur username bcoz u dnt tink with brain u only use ur ass to get wat u want fool i pity ur family d curse of God has come on u talkin to a man of God lyk dat.

You don't need to fight for any one here, let God judge not you to tell if curse has come on him or not, just applied maturity
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by achu442(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
If Ronaldo can buy a private jet.....God can equally provide it in abundance to His Children.... Jehovah abeg bless me like Bishop David Oyedepo, that men will see Your good works and learn to appreciate Your grace and mercy. Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by 360dreezyjones(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Somehow you'd see a poor man giving 10% of his earnings to the pastor to ride his jet all around the world...somehow sha#
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by hotnsexy4christ(f): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
No wonder your name is searching for love, do not search anylonger because jesus can give you love, let me info you that paying of tithe is in the bible, read malachi 3 VS 10, I'm a faithfull tithe payer and to the glory of God I have been enjoying God's blessings, so stop saying what you do not know, any man of God that spends member tithe will face the wrath of GodN is not ur duty to judge, leave them to God, and stop backing, no body needs your 10 percen, keep it and remain. There. tquote author=searching4loove post=39974383] undecided THIEVING PASTORS EVERYWHERE. I PITY THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANTLY FUNDING THESE EXORBITANT LIFESTYLES THROUGH TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES KEEP PRAYING AND HOPING FOR GOD TO COMEDOWN FROM HEAVEN TO BLESS THEM. HOW CAN I WORK FOR 30 DAYS AND GIVE 10% OF MY EARNINGS TO THESE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS TO RIDE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THE POOR IN THE SOCIETY WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by itsMrIke(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ololanla:
This is one of the reasons you will remain the way you are.......continue

You must be a cretin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by itsMrIke(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
BelieveLima:
May God almighty have mercy upon your soul.

Amen....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by itsMrIke(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
samuel900:
u mad

You crazzyyy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by epini(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

To all the haters screaming "how many private jets did Jesus have"?
Did Jesus use a Phone? No stop using your phone now
Did Jesus drive in a car? No, he trekked don't drive in a car/vehicle anymore start trekking undecided
Hater gone hate, no matter what

God please, take style bless me like Oyedepo
i tire 4 d mata o, person don make am finish dem dey hate
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by itsMrIke(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
end time commenet grin

Learn to spell kiddo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by itsMrIke(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
ggrin:
u crayundecided

Coward!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by itsMrIke(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Fear God and fear his grace and anointing upon his servant, u're not in the place to judge his servant or any other person to avoid God's judgement.... #just saying

Oh, please shut da 4ck up!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.