Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nairalanders In Case You See A Message Like This. Its A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders In Case You See A Message Like This. Its A Scam (806 Views)

Ladies! In Case You Need This Particular Kind Of Service / Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM / Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Case You See A Message Like This. Its A Scam by soulhighman(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2015
I just received a message in my mail box with the name Zenithdirect, asking me to link my bvn number through a particular link. The truth is, I have no business at all with zenith bank, I have no account with them and so there is no way Zenith bank would even have my email address in their database as one of their customers. Therefore, I suspect that this message was sent randomly by some 419 guys in other to scam anyone who per chance may have a zenith bank account beware.
Here is the screenshot. in fact, if you look at the email address closely, you will see what I mean.
Lalasticlala, pls do justice to this.

Re: Nairalanders In Case You See A Message Like This. Its A Scam by imiski(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2015
front page pls..........waiting to give my FTC speech
Re: Nairalanders In Case You See A Message Like This. Its A Scam by thompson1510(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
When this get to FP, call me to commment. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Nairaland ? / 10 Types Of Punters On Nairaland / Naira Continues Amazing Growth Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.