Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. (1253 Views)

Charlyboy, Dino Melaye, Murray-Bruce Tape Their Mouths To Support 'NJIKO' / Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. / Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2015
SEVERAL Igbo political associations have criticised President Muhammadu Buhari's recent ministerial appointments claiming that it marginalises the southeast as ministers from the zone were given inconsequential portfolios.
Leaders of bodies like Ohanaeze Ndigbo, and Njiko Igbo, have described the portfolios assigned to Igbo ministers as. disappointing. In the appointments, Geoffrey Onyema from Enugu State was named foreign minister, Ogbonnaya Onu from Ebonyi State was named science and technology minister, Chris Ngige from Anambra State was appointed labour and productivity minister, Anthony Onwuka from Imo State was named minister of state for education and Okechukwu Enelamah from Abia State got the trade, investment & industry portfolio.
According to Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, the president of the Ohanaeze Youth Wing, who spoke on behalf of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Ogbonnaya Onu and Chris Ngige deserved more influential ministries. He added that Okechukwu Enelamah should have been appointed minister of finance instead of Kemi Adeosun from Ogun State.
Mazi Isiguzoro said: “We are disappointed that somebody of the calibre of Dr Ogbonnaya Onu was assigned to the science and technology ministry and even Dr Chris Ngige should have been appointed as the health minister instead of labour and productivity. Igbo ministers did not get juicy portfolios, except perhaps Ibe Kachikwu and Rotimi Amaechi, who are our brothers from the south-south.
“We are not happy that we did not get the juicy portfolios, although we are happy that our brothers from the Niger Delta got. Nevertheless, the era of impunity has gone and we expect all the Igbo ministers to perform excellently, so expect them to close ranks and work towards developing Igboland.”
Njiko Igbo president Reverend Okechukwu Obioha, said President Buhari relegated Igbo ministers to the background in his cabinet. He added that the association was not surprised with the development, however.
Reverend Obioha added: “They are adding more salt to the injury and we expected that. We can see that Ndigbo are not wanted in this country and at the moment, the sharing of the national cake is between the north and the southwest.
“What will Ngige be doing as labour and productivity minister when the federal government is not employing anyone, or creating jobs? Even the Foreign Affairs portfolio that was given to an Igbo man is of no consequence because already Buhari has travelled to most of the countries and he will continue to do so."
He added that President Buhari has travelled more in six months more than the immediate past president travelled in six years, so the foreign affairs minister will just be a rubber stamp. According to Reverend Obioha, President Buhari has taken the ministry of petroleum resources for himself, making an Igbo man the minister of state virtually giving Ndigbo nothing and the problem will lead to more agitation for Biafra.

http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/8182-igbo-political-bodies-say-buhari-has-allocated-inconsequential-portfolios-to-ndigbo
Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by porshuch: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2015
Nonsense!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by fagbalex(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2015
These people are damn sucked. They are bunch of..........

4 Likes

Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by ERockson: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2015
These ppu no get shame including Reverend. Imagine they still want Finance and Health ministry that had been occupied by them for years.

Biafra is coming where you will have it all.....

2 Likes

Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by GentleToks(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2015
It's a shame to be an Igbo man In 21st century in Nigeria right now if you ask me....

Can't these idiots just shut their watery mouth for God sake? Total shame! !!!

Isn't interesting and ground-breaking for all Nigeria tribes to come together at the same time and named a particular tribe-Igbos as "Wailing wailers". That's how much Igbos have become a joke among Nations within Nigeria state.

It's always all about You as people, not your neighbours.

Can you imagine the stupidity, audacity and selfishness being displayed by these idiots by asking an Igbo man to be as a Minister of Finance after their daughter-Ngozi Iwealla was on that seat for over 12 years?

How wicked and selfish can you be as a tribe!!!! I spit...

6 Likes

Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by palladin: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2015
How to be an Igbo

String x = " We want biafra ";
String y = " We want better ministerial appointments ";
String z = " We want igbo president ";

while (true){

System.println(x);
System.println(y);
System.println(z);
}

Output
We want biafra
We want better ministerial appointments
We want igbo predident

We want biafra
We want igbo predident

We want biafra
We want igbo president

We want biafra
We want igbo president

Etc.

4 Likes

Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 13, 2015
GentleToks:
It's a shame to be an Igbo man In 21st century in Nigeria right now if you ask me....

Isn't interesting and ground-breaking for all Nigeria tribes to come together at the same time and named a particular tribe-Igbos as "Wailing wailers". That's how much Igbos have become a joke among Nations within Nigeria state.

Can you imagine the stupidity, audacity and selfishness being displayed by these idiots by asking an Igbo man to be as a Minister of Finance after their daughter-Ngozi Iwealla was on that seat for over 12 years?

I think you should be diagnose for mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by PaulJohn1: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2015

...He added that Okechukwu Enelamah should have been appointed minister of finance instead of Kemi Adeosun from Ogun State.

Seriously?!
I guess Okechukwu got two heads and Kemi has one.

If this is truly what was said by the "representatives" of a group, then something is truly wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by Beremx(f): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
bunch of ungrateful Oliver Twists.
What more do they want biko eh?
Imagine!

3 Likes

Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by Beremx(f): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
Imagine!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by KinkyAngela(f): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
I give up on the heeebos

3 Likes

Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Beremx:

Imagine!
mechei gi onu, ifere ona eme kwa unu... must you always join strangers in attacking ur own.. odikwa unu egwu
Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by truefact: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Una Don see the true and real IGBO group....not fetish propaganda group from diabolical yorubas called NCSN. ..
Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by obailala(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
These mumu people have come again with this idiotic adjective 'JUICY' angry

1 Like

Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by obailala(m): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
thekingsmen:
mechei gi onu, ifere ona eme kwa unu... must you always join strangers in attacking ur own.. odikwa unu egwu
So if my brother is drunk and disgracing the family in public, you expect me to cheer him up?

4 Likes

Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by Nasman(m): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
The wailing wailers of Wailers Colony. Yeye people

1 Like

Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by doctokwus: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
I have said it and will repeat :there is a generation of daft thinkers and deluded nitwits unleashed on the SE.
I fear for what these set of totally repulsive creatures are doing to the region and the worse part is that informed minds are keeping quiet.It maynot end well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Coming from people that didn't even vote for Buhari. Talk about eating your akara & still trying to have it. grin
Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by simplycarro: 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Dr Chris Ngige should have been appointed as the health minister instead of labour and productivity

But if not that you rigged Ngige out and brought in a greenhorn because of your hatred for APC, Ngige would have been the Senate President today.
If you suffer amnesia, others don't and we would keep reminding you of your past follies.

This ingrained false sense of entitlement, greed and selfish mentality of I Before Others is a menace that is killing these people

2 Likes

Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by yanabasee(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
I don't care about Buhari...
I don't care about Biafra...
I don't care about Nigeria...
I don't care about anything...

I care about me, myself and I...

Fvck marginalisation... Fvck Buhari...

Nigeria set aside for only fulanis to govern..and while other tribes will struggle to have a sit on other portfolios....
Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by raumdeuter: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
I dey laff
Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by Balkan(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
Beremx:

Imagine!
your father was saboteur, your uncle the same and your mother too. You will not be different. Your father ran away from the war front and your uncle[b] Gilbert Obi [/b]was killed for sabotaging Biafra

Their DNA is living in you.

1 Like

Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by ishiamu(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Beremx:

Imagine!

Shut up....
Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ikengawo you are needed here

1 Like

Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by Opinedecandid(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
In other words,

BIAFRA MUST COME.
Re: Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. by attacker231: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
GentleToks:

Its a curse to come from that worthless and useless tribe. Yeebhoes are doomed.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Tale Of Heartless Dasuki And Moronic Supporters / ICPC To Arraign Ex-gov. Ahmed Yerima For Corrupt Practices / Africa's Ten Most Influential Countries(big 5 And The Newcomers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.