Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing (3802 Views)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' / Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by Amagite2: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Tonto Dikeh and Bobrisky have come under fire for kissing passionately on her 33rd birthday party in Abuja.

Well, the cross-dresser doesn't care about internet trolls, and has taken to Instagram to repost the photo and thank Tonto for accepting him the way he is.

He wrote;

"@tontolet thanks for accepting me the way I am. One thing people should learn from u is your tolerance to people. U are one in a millions and I promise to be loyal to u as long as I'm living as my big sister "

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/thanks-for-accepting-me-the-way-i-am-bobrisky-to-tonto-dikeh-on-their-kissing-photo.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by izzou(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
grin

So much from someone who claims to love Jesus and is a radical for him

I'm sure the church that gave her a platform to talk in South Africa will be shocked right now.

Amos Don talk am already. Can a leopard change its skin? grin

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by CastedGist: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Risk
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by odiereke(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Loyal indeed
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by Nickijoy(f): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
U are one in a millions... Risky dictionary

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by Ytea(f): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Is it only me that noticed his mouth looks like a duck's in that kiss

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by paris22(m): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ytea:
Is it only me that noticed his mouth looks like a duck's in that kiss
lol, I notice it too

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by englishmart(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
is bobrisky really a "he"?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by selemempe: 12:03am On Jun 13, 2018
izzou:
grin

I'm sure the church that gave her a platform to talk in South Africa will be shocked right now.

wat is wrong with a girl kissing a guy on the lips? U know how many kiss dey bibble?
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by safarigirl(f): 12:07am On Jun 13, 2018
izzou:
grin

shocked by what?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by Tamarapetty(f): 7:23am On Jun 13, 2018
She should continue kissing HIM till he regains his senses. . .Fuuu
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by wittyt98(m): 8:42am On Jun 13, 2018
Awwww so cute

Thank you Jesus

Go Bob!! Nairalanders Love you

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by Houseofglam7(f): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2018
Bunch of confused mofos undecided
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by saintkeppy(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2018
I thought Evangelistic Tonto izza born Again

Ok... I understand now

She Is in Love.....i Love you BobbyRisky (mmuah)*kisses
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2018
Wetin concern una? Is it your lips they are using to kiss, if we can join hands and stop giving these fuckwads the attention they so desperately crave, they will become irrelevant.

The attention you give them is increasing their bank accounts, don't you see?
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by Realist2: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
Did I hear Idris Okuneye aka Bob risky says " accepting me the way iam"?, isn't his predicament self inflicting?,.
Very soon all those artificial, fake makeup will fade away and it will turnout to be bondage, by then, he will run to us to pray for him.
As for Tonto, I stop taking her born again seriously, she can only deceive herself not me.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by Ken4Christ: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tonto needs serious counseling. I will attempt to reach her if I can. It's been ever 18 years I saw her last when she was in her teens. She was very committed in church then. I pray for her complete restoration to the faith.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by RemedyLab: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
even bro juDas kissed Jesus... beware of strange kiss
check my signature
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing by lasty2k18(f): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nickijoy:
U are one in a millions... Risky dictionary

haha

(1) (Reply)

NA JJ OKOCHA WIFE DEY SERVE ME NOW OHHHH.. CHARLES AWURUM / 7 Most Beautiful Female Yoruba Actresses In Nigeria / Naomi Campbell Marks Thanksgiving By Striking Sexy Pose On Dinner Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.