Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Biafra-what Igbos Actually Need. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra-what Igbos Actually Need. (493 Views)

Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' (2) (3) (4)

Biafra-what Igbos Actually Need. by justurch(m): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
I didn't want to delve into this Biafra issue, but if any body still thinks the Igbos FEEL marginalized, the person is either suffering from the side effect of a bad lobotomy attempt or he has been blind from birth.The dehumanization is obvious and can be seen in every sphere of our social existence in the country.I personally do not think violence is what we need right now, I am not just ready for chaos and destruction of what we have collectively built over the years especially for a people who had to start life from the scratch in 1970 with just 20 pounds each, but I honestly do not want Nigeria in its current structure.Something has to change.Do I really have to live in fear of being lynched in d north at the slightest provocation because I am Ibo and a christian?Do I have to spend the whole day on the road just to get from Owerri to Lagos due to unbearably bad road while other parts of country enjoy sound federal road networks?I have to come all d way to Lagos to ship in goods when a seaport can comfortably be sighted in Onitsha,I must be in Abuja or Lagos to get a visa to any where in the world, no functional international airport in the East(don't tell me about Enugu),Only the east has 5 states, some sides are talking of 7.Even in Lagos we are being threatened that we will end up in d lagoon if we don't cast our vote to specific persons, what is our crime in Lagos? they said we are boastful, if I have million dollar investments in Lagos, why will I not make noise? If can't can not love me, accept me, treat me like a human being and a Nigerian not as an unwanted Igbo man, why do you feel threatened when I sneeze?I believe in one Nigeria, but I demand a level play ground, unfortunately violence seems to be d only language Africans understand and respond to.Niger delta cried for ages, no body listened until they went to they creeks, then they got an exclusive ministry, NDDC,better resource control percentage and even a President.But the question is, Must it be by Violence ?I believe in one giant, great and fair NIGERIA.
Re: Biafra-what Igbos Actually Need. by acenazt: 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
RESORT TO VIOLENCE AT THY OWN PERIL OH YE Biafra.
Re: Biafra-what Igbos Actually Need. by simplemach(m): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
they hate Igbos but wont let them go.
Re: Biafra-what Igbos Actually Need. by ibedun: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lagooners!
Re: Biafra-what Igbos Actually Need. by DaBullIT(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
justurch , I didn't want to reply you , but we need to talk

The Marginalization is so Obvious , but Almesia , James Ibori are worth Billions of Dollars , stolen from your allocation

Which State in this country can boast of 6 laned Federal roads? Just mention 3 out of 36 , excluding FCT i mean

Who gave them 20 pounds each and what was the average salary in 1970 ?

You are complaining about Seaport, Airport, Embassies, when your brothers were kidnapping Oyinbo that would have made your states better you didn't know it'll come back to bite all of you in the arse ?

Stop Blaming Nigeria , start blaming your people , Even Jonathan with his 2 Trillion campaign fund did not give you 2nd Niger Bridge

Re: Biafra-what Igbos Actually Need. by T8ksy(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
simplemach:
they hate Igbos but wont let them go.

And wtf is stopping you? Just pack your bags and head back to your region.

Trust me, no one will stand in your way.

Irony Of Local TV Stations In Nigeria / Ondo State Health Sector Drama / Governor Umahi Retires All Ebonyi Permanent Secretaries