Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! (6997 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa / Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by 36pists: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2015

Everyone is after their fifteen minutes of fame and sometimes, they will go to desperate measures to get it. The glitz and glamour of Hollywood drags people in towards its shiny lights, promising that they too can be a big star.

Who wouldn’t want the money, notoriety and luxurious lifestyle? Some are willing to give up just about anything to have a slice of the action.

For every person who wants to be famous, there are thousands more right behind them. So the best way to break a deal is to really stand out from the crowd. For those who are naturally talented, this isn’t such a hard problem. However, for those who aren’t so gifted. they will need to either make a big splash in the publicity pool or find other ways to advance themselves.

When it comes to these next ten big stars, whether it’s an enemy selling out their secrets, or they have confessed to the act – they have all been named as someone who slept their way to the top.

10. Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Rey is best known for her sultry appeal and bright red lips but she also gave herself a name as the woman who slept her way through the industry in 2014. Her second album, Ultraviolence,features a track called “F***ed My Way Up To The Top” and when she was questioned by press about the lyrics, she admitted it was a “commentary” on her own life.

Desperate to hit the big time as a singer, she slept with a lot of big names in the industry in hope that they would cut her a record deal. Sadly, that wasn’t the case. She told Complex magazine, “You know, I have slept with a lot of guys in the industry, but none of them helped me get my record deals. Which is annoying”.

Well, it didn’t work out initially for the “Summertime Sadness” singer then but her, um, hard work eventually paid off. Her debut album Born To Die was the fifth best selling album of 2012 in the U.S

9. Rita Ora

Poison singer Rita Ora supposedly slept with “20 dudes” in a bid to kick start her career, according to her one-time boyfriend, Rob Kardashian. When the pair broke up in 2012, Rob went on a crazed Twitter rant all about how he had been cheated on just so his girlfriend could boost her own career. He tweeted: “She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together. I wonder how many she will sleep with now we’re apart?” Then in a separate tweet: “I’m actually disgusted a woman could give up her body to more than 20 dudes in less than a year’s time trying to start a career”.

It was his older sister, Khloe Kardashian, who managed to calm him down when she tweeted: “Rob, be nice kid”. The undignified messages were soon taken down and replaced with a less scandalous rant where he preached “loyalty” and “self-respect”. Ora since went on to have a relationship with Calvin Harris for a year and has now landed a judge’s seat on the UK’s X Factor.

http://36posts.com/2015/11/popular-female-celebrities-who-slept-their-way-to-the-top/
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by MRLINGTON(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
they are all virgins noni shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by 36pists: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lol
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by jiggaz(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
This post will not reach front page cos....

1) They are not Nigerians...

2) Nairalanders were hoping to see one beautiful fair Nollywood actress here and one controversial female pop singer....
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by 36pists: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Fuq front page
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Surprisingly it worked for them. The knowledge they've gained from f u c k i n g around would help cement their marriage to a rich businessman or politician in future.

Sad I was expecting to see a list of nollywood females and hopefully their personal numbers. I would soon hit it bigtime and need household names warming my bed.
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by 36pists: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
SMH
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by musicwriter(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
The industry is like that, from Bollywood to Hollywood to Nollywood, including the music industry. It's the same everywhere in the world.

Any girl telling you on TV she's a virgin in the movie and music industry, is a big thief!.
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by Abbey2sam(m): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
jiggaz:
This post will not reach front page cos....

1) They are not Nigerians...

2) Nairalanders were hoping to see one beautiful fair Nollywood actress here and one controversial female pop singer....

abeg make i dey here just incase, u never can tell
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by 36pists: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
SMH embarassed
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by 36pists: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by 36pists: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
shocked
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by 36pists: 6:51am On Nov 18, 2015
wink
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by 36pists: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
embarassed
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by 36posts: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2015
cheesy
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by 36posts: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
cheesy angry
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by cruzita(f): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
money is really the root of evil
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2016
Abi
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2016
grin shocked
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 02, 2016
grin shocked.
Re: Popular Female Celebrities Who Slept Their Way To The Top! by 36posts: 6:35am On Mar 09, 2016
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Dare Art Alade And Ms. Tiwa Savage / 10 Worst Plastic Surgery Disasters / Davido On Date With His New Rich Girlfriend Who Paid All His Bills( Pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.