Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) (62167 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures / #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by mikron(m): 1:38am On May 14, 2016
Nigerian female celebs with and without makeup – We have been used to seeing them on television, pages of magazine and on billboards looking fabulous and all caked up. We shall be sharing the make-up photos of these female celebs in a ‘before and after’ style.
While quite a lot of them look unbelievably beautiful without make-up, few of them might need to have a d ouble dose of a make-up session before we can recognize them for who we know them as. Let’s take a look at some of our Nigerian female celebrities without makeup.

See More at : http://theinfong.com/2016/04/20-photos-nigerian-female-celebs-without-makeup-youll-surprised-see-real-looks/

lets start from the 20th to the 1st, lets go there cheesy cheesy cheesy

20. Anita Joseph
19. Yvonne Nelson
18. Yemi Alade
17. Ini Edo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by mikron(m): 1:42am On May 14, 2016
16. Funke Akindele

15. Bimbo Akintola

14. Tonto Dikeh

13. Monalisa Chinda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by mikron(m): 1:45am On May 14, 2016
12. Mercy Johnson

11. Angela Okorie

10. Niyola

9. Toke Makinwa

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by mikron(m): 1:48am On May 14, 2016
8. Omawumi

7. Waje

6. Rita Dominic

5. Chidinma Ekile

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by mikron(m): 1:52am On May 14, 2016
4. Tiwa Savage

3. Martha Ankomah

2. Omotola Jalade

1. Genevive Nnaji

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by faith551(m): 2:30am On May 14, 2016
Angela Okorie beats them all without make-up's, she has such kissable lips tongue
let me come and go and post my own make-up free picture

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by lerumoss(f): 2:40am On May 14, 2016
They all looked beautiful without makeup.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by nikkypearl(f): 2:48am On May 14, 2016
Yvonne Nelson

Angela Okorie

Martha Ankomah are just damn pretty without makeup..the rest are just there!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Smellymouth: 3:31am On May 14, 2016
The worst form of breakup in Nigeria ::: cheesy grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Smellymouth: 3:31am On May 14, 2016
All these ladies na fraudsters ooo!!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by headboiy: 4:13am On May 14, 2016
Choi, Scam!!!!

Btw, most of them still have foundation on undecided
If the foundations n German flooring be destroyed what shall we do embarassed

39 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Amberon: 4:34am On May 14, 2016
1 Omotola Jalade 2 Genevieve Nnaji
or vice versa.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by TrollTrap: 5:07am On May 14, 2016
Martha Ankomah kiss kiss

69 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by pretydiva(f): 5:09am On May 14, 2016
90% of dem look ugly without makeup

34 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by donholy28(m): 5:37am On May 14, 2016
pretydiva:
90% of dem look ugly without makeup
90% gini? 99.5% look very ugly without makeup

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by CaroLyner(f): 6:32am On May 14, 2016
Angela Okorie looks so much better in the makeup free picture

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Ginaz(f): 7:17am On May 14, 2016
My best is omotola kiss

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Whizzcute(m): 7:18am On May 14, 2016
all diz people ugly o.. I couldn't spot which is the no make up face of Angela,She is naturally pretty.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by shizzy7(f): 7:51am On May 14, 2016
Yvonne Nelson and Martha Ankomah are not Nigerian female celebrities.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 8:36am On May 14, 2016
Toke's make up free picture is nice

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Mikylopez(f): 8:58am On May 14, 2016
rita looks nice tho.......o no no no anita looks like she had a scary Halloween costume on

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Kaira333: 10:28am On May 14, 2016
Honestly apart from few, others can't survive without make up. Girls na makeup dey save una oooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Kaira333: 10:30am On May 14, 2016
D first person na die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 14, 2016
Gosh tiwa be like juju..grin

Rita, Omotola and Genny killed it smiley

The rest na JUJU especially the first one angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:09am On May 14, 2016
Rubish. Even without make up, the phones and camera's they used in taking those pix are with high resolution and editing facilities. Use a phone with camera capacity of 2mp and watch angels turn to demons.

Women deceive men with make ups while men deceive women with their lips (sweet mouth)

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:09am On May 14, 2016
Fakeass wipes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Apelex(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2016
What am I seeing?
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 14, 2016
GIRL: I want to show you something.
BOY: Okay.
GIRL: Can we go inside the
bedroom?
BOY: (excited) sure, we can.
GIRL: Can I switch off the light?
BOY: Go on.
GIRL: Can I close the curtains and
windows?
BOY: (very excited) Fast!
GIRL: Can I lock the door?
BOY: Wow! Yea immediately!
GIRL: I'm done, come closer.
BOY: Here I am (this will be
amazing).
GIRL: I want to show you that my
watch has a light, you can use it to
check the time in darkness..what will be ur reaction after
then

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by hresso: 11:11am On May 14, 2016
Damn!!

Ojuju calabar
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by harbyj1(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2016
Read all latest nigerian news, music, video, entertainment, free browsing cheats and lots more at http://nairaland.com
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by megxo(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2016
Miss Nnaji..... thank you kiss

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Ndifereke: 11:13am On May 14, 2016
Tonto Dike, Toke Makinwa and Tiwa Savage's no make-up made me throw up. WTF?!! Ugliness personified!! shocked shocked

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy Acquires A 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia (Photos) / New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife / “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.