Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 (84169 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015 / Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by lmm4real: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abeg na who be our coach again.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Optional2(f): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
blueto u didnt even bother to call ur familys to book a space is not fair ooooo
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by BABANGBALI: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
another draw soup loading

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
nigeria 2-1 swaziland .. Dats d real score.. oya qoute me wen d match end..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
lets hope they get a clear win this time.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by amaechionuh(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
It will be boycotted
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
**walks in**

Oh Hi Miss...... *smiles*

You're here again. The last game wasn't so good and Oliseh's tactics and silly mistake (taking out Mikel for Martins) were major reasons we didn't win that day.

But also, the players were simply generally "lethargic" BUT we would have had a goal had Oliseh not tampered with the team's dynamics after Iheanacho came in. Taking out Mikel spoilt everything on an already "frustrating" day of football.

Mikel's absence left a "gaping hole in our central midfield" which the Swazis exploited.

Yeah, other teams had it tough too but that's no excuse for us. We shouldn't concern ourselves with others. Saying, "what about Egypt, Mali, Ghana and Algeria who struggled?" is just like saying this:

""Yeah I scored 50/100 in this exam but I'm ok because Segun, the class' no.1 don scored 48...."

That's a poor mentality. We should always expect the best from ourselves regardless of how other "top guns" are faring.

This time, I'm gonna watch them from my "study".

I'm not coming out....... When the time for the game comes around tomorrow, I'll use my mobile gadget to watch it live or I could use the TV in my Study's "inner hidden room".

OLISEH, I LIKE HIM BUT HE BETTER WATCH OUT..... I still don't trust his player-management skills. He got to improve here. As for his tactical/technical prowess, he can get better but yeah he's good. It's just that "that blunder" he commited against the Swazis is really "silly".

**walks into "study" room and closes door**

Optional2:
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by rejoice4eva(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
I hope naija stations will show this all important match. I still believe d Super Eagles will make us smile.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Swaziland 1 - 0 Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Charlydot2(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
[center]
blueto:
V

Nigeria will continue their quest for a place in the 2018 FIFA World Cup when they host Swaziland in Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium in Port Harcourt on Tuesday 17th of November with the Kick-Off time scheduled as 4pm Nigerian Time and 5pm for Swaziland.
[/center]wish you guys goodluck
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Charlydot2(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
**walks in**

Oh Hi Miss...... *smiles*

You're here again. The last game wasn't so good and Oliseh's tactics and silly mistake (taking out Mikel for Martins) were major reasons we didn't win that day.

But also, the players were simply generally "lethargic" BUT we would have had a goal had Oliseh not tampered with the team's dynamics after Iheanacho came in. Taking out Mikel spoilt everything on an already "frustrating" day of football.

Mikel's absence left a "gaping hole in our central midfield" which the Swazis exploited.

Yeah, other teams had it tough too but that's no excuse for us. We shouldn't concern ourselves with others. Saying, "what about Egypt, Mali, Ghana and Algeria who struggled?" is just like saying this:

""Yeah I scored 50/100 in this exam but I'm ok because Segun, the class' no.1 don scored 48...."

That's a poor mentality. We should always expect the best from ourselves regardless of how other "top guns" are faring.

This time, I'm gonna watch them from my "study".

I'm not coming out....... When the time for the game comes around tomorrow, I'll use my mobile gadget to watch it live or I could use the TV in my Study's "inner hidden room".

OLISEH, I LIKE HIM BUT HE BETTER WATCH OUT..... I still don't trust his player-management skills. He got to improve here. As for his tactical/technical prowess, he can get better but yeah he's good. It's just that "that blunder" he commited against the Swazis is really "silly".

**walks into "study" room and closes door**

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by dwesternmall: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by EmekaBlue(m): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
very poor eagles..under3.5goals
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by gemale(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
blueto:
Green: Oliseh Needs Support, Eagles Must Win In Port Harcourt

Nigeria Football Federation’s board member, Chris Green believes that the Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh is yet to have dream team, saying the former senior national team captain is still building following the 0-0 away draw played with Swaziland in a 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier decided on Friday in Mbanbane.

Green who spoke to Completesportsnigeria.com from the United States of America, said the result would help Oliseh to know the areas that need more attention in the team while urging the players to go to Port Harcourt and win the return leg.

“Even though I didn’t see the game, I guess it was drab. We are building. A lot of damage was done to this team before Oliseh took over. We must pray for a brilliant result in Port Harcourt so that if for nothing, it will bolster the confidence of the team ” the Rivers State FA boss said.
Green, while expressing his reservation about certain players invited to the team said Oliseh needs support from all angle to excel in the assignment given to him.

“I have my reservation on the invitation of certain players, but it’s the coach’s call and we must support him if we must succeed. I like Oliseh, I’ve seen his program and it’s very good for our team.‎”
The legal practitioner however urged Nigerians to be patient despite the result, noting that the former Juventus player has quality programme for Nigerian football.

“We actually must be patient with Oliseh, to try out certain players to see if they will come good and get some understanding. Let’s encourage good working relationship between Oliseh and Amodu, they can take us back to the zenith.

“Believe me, Oliseh is very knowledgeable,” Green concluded.

Meanwhile, the return leg match will hold on Tuesday in Port Harcourt.

http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/green-oliseh-needs-support-eagles-must-win-in-port-harcourt/

which damage? no b only midfield get wahala b4? nw defence don join. make naija no win 1st... na 1 derica of atagungun oliseh go smell. lubbish.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by fazzy28(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
d game is open to anyone who rili nids it....
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by robosky02(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
lets go there.....
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by SirHouloo(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pls how do I get to Adokiye from Trans Amadi?
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Jasi7(m): 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
timothy394:
Goodday everyone. Its another great win from my source again, congratulations to all my subscribers, including those that won with me for the first time, now u can prove that my games are real. Next fixed games are for wednesday, interested persons should call me now on 07053864005 for more details , so you can subscribe and get my games to be a partaker of my next great win, Don't miss this next great odds and chance, because it call for another celebration. stay bless

Chairman why e b say all of una wey dey claim to get fixed matches na only nairabet una dey use.ther is dis guy I knw on face book who uses nairabet...I feel ure d one....and all his stakes are 1000naira jst like u posted.why u go dey post wrng thing to mislead pple,try to b genuine in wat u do.ther is no way this ur bizness wont cost d potential buyer like 3k or more bd at d end n scrap maatches u go giv d guy....u need to stop extorting frm people.if d fixed matches r always entering why wuld u want to disburse ur secret to any1 for a mere 3k wen u cn place 1k on it nd get 900k like ur picture claims...u sef u dull wella,try to always reason like an intelligent prsn alrite.it helps

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2015
The match is Today at 4pm
Prestigious Super-Mods Lalasticlala & Mukina2
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2015
Optional2:
blu eto u didnt even bother to call ur familys to book a space is not fair ooooo
Pardon me mah. I will do so in future smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by robosky02(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Optional2:

ok let me seat near .............
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by braimeddy: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Does anyone knows how much is the ticket to watch the match?
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by estherdim: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2015
#pray for Nigeria match

At Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below also click here for more collections Konga.com/broxy
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by popplm(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
braimeddy:
Does anyone knows how much is the ticket to watch the match?
I think it's free...I am in the stadium already.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by braimeddy: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Thanks. I'm on my way now
popplm:
I think it's free...I am in the stadium already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read / Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court / Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.