Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) (31406 Views)

Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) / Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Female Soldier, Blessing Ene, Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by shammah1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
I typed it under a grieving condition.
charix:
No pandemonium this time? No, this writeup is wrong.
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Sanuzi(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
heyah rip ooooooooo
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Berrymoss(f): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
shammah1:
It was a shocking and devastating news to the entire people of Plateau State when the broke ending October of the demise of a young vibrant leader Senator GNS Pwajok who contested at the last April's Governorship election under the platform of the PDP which he eventually lost the election to APC's Bar. Simon Lalong with a very slim margin.

They've been at the election tribunal since then until the of October when the final verdict went the APC's way. Meanwhile, late GNS really fell sick after the election and had been receiving medical attention abroad. Unfortunately, two days after the verdict, God called him home to rest.

Today, his body has been laid to rest.

As a Nairalander, I Sammy Gyang aka Shammah1, I'm paying my last respect to my cousin, my hero, a great man who truly loves the people.

Good night big bro, Senator Gyang Nyam Shom (GNS) Pwajok.
His death pained me wella. Plateau people allow ed the hate n revenge on baba jang to rob us a very young n vibrant leader .now we will ve to leave with the living dombo apc guy. Rip Pwajok

3 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
Too young to die. May the good Lord grant his fam & friends the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

RIP Sen. Pwojok
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by shammah1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Honestly dear, we leave everything to God
Berrymoss:
His death pained me wella. Plateau people allow ed the hate n revenge on baba jang to rob us a very young n vibrant leader .now we will ve to leave with the living dombo apc guy. Rip Pwajok
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by michaelwilli(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Rip
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
shammah1:
I typed it under a grieving condition.
I know, was just making fun of headlines like "Terror in Asaba as xyz happens", "pandemonium in Kebbi due to xyz", "Panic in Enugu as residents flee cataclysm abc".

The retitling of the article by the mod looked close to those captions. However I'm just seeing the original title, there's nothing wrong with it.
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by AdexStudio(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
I was @ his Service of Song yesterday @ WAYE Foundation Doi Jos. Tears..............this world is Varnity upon Varnity.
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by watered(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
I was with this man some months back but today he's no more.
Gyang Nyam Shom; a true democrat and the man for the people.
He was the brain behind the redemption agenda on the Plateau.
He was loved by all and respected by all. A de-tribalized Nigerian.
RIP sir.
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Kangol99(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
RIP
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by sirjeff(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
With what am seeing he must have been a good man rest in peace BRO
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Rip**why pple com plenty like dis naw? shocked
you think say him be like you wey all your village people hate
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
May his soul rest in peace! He was my level coordinator in my 2nd year at unijos. The few times I saw him after he left the classroom, he was always giving me money. Very nice guy that contested at a wrong time on the platform of a devilish party!
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you think say him be like you wey all your village people hate
grin grin coconut head!
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin coconut head!
water melon bweasts grin
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by papae1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
continue to rest with the Lord till we meet to part no more...
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
If you've been to Jos, you would know how powerful and influential this man is, Rest on GNS
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Mobskat(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Divinehenrich(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
RIP sir, why good people no dey last especially in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Dannieln1: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
He was loved by all but has the wrong Godfather...... We love you so much GNS...

#PLATEAUPROJECT
#JOS-tified
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by malton: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
The crowd was quite massive! I just went past by his house... he really is a man of the people. Atiku street, and by some extension, Rayfield, was almost impassable all day, today.

@shammah1, him being your cousin, I take that you're Jeremiah's younger bro, the producer? My condolences!

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by idupaul: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
ChappyChase:
Looking at this man I just remember jonah jang, who collected this man's kidney,his senatorial seat and yet he got nothing from jang! Am even tempted To think that jonah jang also took is life all in the name of godfatherism!!
RIP sir, you've been truly cheated!

He gave Mr Jang his Kidney?!!!! The one left might have failed then
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Rayfield and other places in Jos stood still for a perfect gentle man.

Rest in peace GNS. cry
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by ChappyChase: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
idupaul:

He gave Mr Jang his Kidney?!!!! The one left might have failed then
Gbam!
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
@ OP it is true that ur cousin gave jonah jang his kidney?
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Oblongatarh(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Rest In Peace.
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Madeb: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
RIP, a great man that lost his life inorder to save his fellow
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Austin4lif: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ibebe:
If na to protest for development, you no go see them.

I hope they came to burn his coffin.
what u wished him is what I wished u.
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by MIM77(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
ChappyChase:
Looking at this man I just remember jonah jang, who collected this man's kidney,his senatorial seat and yet he got nothing from jang! Am even tempted To think that jonah jang also took is life all in the name of godfatherism!!
RIP sir, you've been truly cheated!
What is wrong with you, must u speak out everything in ur tommy? If at all not in this situ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper / Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki / FG Inaugurates SEC Board [full List Of Members]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.