Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Jehovahs Witnesses United Nations Association - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovahs Witnesses United Nations Association (4816 Views)

Jehovahs Witnesses Suicide Rate 5 To 10 Times Above Average / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses United Nations Association by johnw74: 2:44am On Apr 29, 2016
themall:
It is a super story grin grin grin grin.
Busted, clueless, fake plagiarizing pastor, avoiding comments on all of his debunked posts. Now on the scared to name that nigerian pastor level cool cool cool cool

themall:
Busted, paranoid pastor, avoiding to make comments on his own debunked posts and now becoming an emergency advocate of "Jehovah's Holy Spirit of Love"

phony paranoid jw themall cannot answer any of his lies, not a single one
and is reduced to this babel
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses United Nations Association by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2016
johnw74:

show me all the 9 parts of my post that you debunked and I will show you how you love to lie time and time again
Oh please grow up already undecided
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses United Nations Association by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2016
johnw74:
phony paranoid jw themall cannot answer any of his lies, not a single one and is reduced to this babel
BUSTED. BUSTED. BUSTED
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses United Nations Association by johnw74: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2016
fake jw themall says I'm a nigerian pastor but cannot say what pastor I am or what church it is that I pastor

fake jw themall says he debunked 9 things in my post but he cannot show them

fake jw themall lies befor God all the time, and has no conscience about it

fake jw themall lies in nearly every post, with Jehovah as his witness, and thinks Jehovah doesn't see it

lying constantly with no regard at all for Jehovah, what is his end:

Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses United Nations Association by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2016
johnw74:

fake jw themall says I'm a nigerian pastor but cannot say what pastor I am or what church it is that I pastor

fake jw themall says he debunked 9 things in my post but he cannot show them

fake jw themall lies befor God all the time, and has no conscience about it

fake jw themall lies in nearly every post, with Jehovah as his witness, and thinks Jehovah doesn't see it

Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

BUSTED plagiarizing pastor now believe in Jehovah! REMAINS BUSTED. Also thinks he has a conscience!!! Notice the usual tactics: "debunked 9 things" grin
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses United Nations Association by johnw74: 12:28am On Apr 30, 2016
themall:
BUSTED plagiarizing pastor now believe in Jehovah! REMAINS BUSTED. Also thinks he has a conscience!!! Notice the usual tactics: "debunked 9 things" grin

fake jw themall lies in nearly every post with Jehovah as his witness, and thinks Jehovah doesn't see it

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses United Nations Association by johnw74: 12:56am On Apr 30, 2016
themall:

Jesus Christ talking:
Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Jesus Christ speaking:
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

^^^
see how you are just like your father

Pro 19:9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish.
Re: Jehovahs Witnesses United Nations Association by mikeolu1: 1:42am On Feb 28, 2018
where are you paul? Maybe we should ask His Holy Eminence Jorge Mario Bergoglio

Crisis of Conscience by Ray Franz. A former Governing Body member of Jehovah witnesses
https://i.redd.it/wvj1iwvxzmmz.jpg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence / Flirty Fishing - Evangelical Christian Doctrine / Random Chance Does Not Do Mathematical Equations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.