Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Pls I Need A Good Hacking Teacher. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls I Need A Good Hacking Teacher. (2433 Views)

Top 13 Websites To Learn Ethical Hacking Like A Pro / Ethical Hacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Good Hacking Teacher. by bawari(m): 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
hey guys i have the passion for hacking, and so therefore i need to learn some basic hacking skills, so i need a good experienced hacking teacher to take me through some kind of tutorials. So if you know u are a good hacking teacher pls drop ur number so i can add u on watsapp, so we culd talk there.
Re: Pls I Need A Good Hacking Teacher. by tripplephi: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
bawari:
hey guys i have the passion for hacking, and so therefore i need to learn some basic hacking skills, so i need a good experienced hacking teacher to take me through some kind of tutorials. So if you know u are a good hacking teacher pls drop ur number so i can add u on watsapp, so we culd talk there.

i can not drop my number here publicly, one thing you should know that CEH professionals are very discreet with our details. simply mail me and let me know how good you are in programming and what programming languages you are comfy with and i will teach you for free via the net, i am not based in lagos.

Happy Hackers Hack Happily.....
Re: Pls I Need A Good Hacking Teacher. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
tripplephi:

i can not drop my number here publicly, one thing you should know that CEH professionals are very discreet with our details. simply mail me and let me know how good you are in programming and what programming languages you are comfy with and i will teach you for free via the net, i am not based in lagos.

Muxtaphaaminu 08133493832
Re: Pls I Need A Good Hacking Teacher. by Stconvict(m): 12:16am On Nov 14, 2015
OchesuruMuxty:
Muxtaphaaminu 08133493832
You dropped your number?! Good! Time to hack you!
Re: Pls I Need A Good Hacking Teacher. by pythonkid(m): 2:22am On Nov 14, 2015
tripplephi:

i can not drop my number here publicly, one thing you should know that CEH professionals are very discreet with our details. simply mail me and let me know how good you are in programming and what programming languages you are comfy with and i will teach you for free via the net, i am not based in Lagos.

The fact that you're suggesting to teach someone hacking makes me think you're just making noise because it's almost impossible to teach someone how to HACK , unless the person you're teaching just wants to repeat and master what you have done before and that's not hacking , it's called script-kidding . anyone who has interests in computer hacking should study programming , that's the only way to know the concepts of computer hacking.

Feel free to reply if you want me to list the necessary languages needed to learn for hacking computer systems

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Good Hacking Teacher. by tripplephi: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2015
pythonkid:

The fact that you're suggesting to teach someone hacking makes me think you're just making noise because it's almost impossible to teach someone how to HACK , unless the person you're teaching just wants to repeat and master what you have done before and that's not hacking , it's called script-kidding . anyone who has interests in computer hacking should study programming , that's the only way to know the concepts of computer hacking.

Feel free to reply if you want me to list the necessary languages needed to learn for hacking computer systems

THANKS FOR THE CHEAP INSULT AND POOR REMARKS. GOD REWARD YOU.
Re: Pls I Need A Good Hacking Teacher. by JigsawKillah(m): 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
pythonkid:

Please, reply my mail.
Re: Pls I Need A Good Hacking Teacher. by JigsawKillah(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
tripplephi:

would've mailed you but NL won't let me. Too many anonymous mails, I guess. Can you kindly follow me back so it's easier?
Re: Pls I Need A Good Hacking Teacher. by samlexxy: 6:39am On Nov 16, 2015
JigsawKillah:

would've mailed you but NL won't let me. Too many anonymous mails, I guess. Can you kindly follow me back so it's easier?
seun is smart...he figured a way to stop Bot and spammers..by putting a 5mins delay when messaging anonymous ppl
Re: Pls I Need A Good Hacking Teacher. by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 16, 2015
tripplephi:

THANKS FOR THE CHEAP INSULT AND POOR REMARKS. GOD REWARD YOU.

He didn't insult u. He just told you what any good person would tell you. Antics of the same old fashion don't work, new things does now.
Learn a programming language before anything.
Re: Pls I Need A Good Hacking Teacher. by kolawole10: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
The fact that anyone who has interests in computer hacking should study programming ,does not mean that is all he needs to learn in order to learn the act of hacking. He also needs Direction and other things to learn. programming skills are needed and at the same time, there are some PAYLOADs or script that has been written that a begineer can start with to give lead way. Metasploit framework and tools are already written to make use of because you cannot write programs for everything Thank you.
Re: Pls I Need A Good Hacking Teacher. by Jennasmith27(f): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
ZERO_CODE1@YAHOO.COM IS A GOOD HACKER.
Re: Pls I Need A Good Hacking Teacher. by ultmatmus(m): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
talk talk talk and talk...
thats all we do in nigeria if you are that good in hacking why didn't the government employ you to there cybercrime unit instead of those coral foreigners ..
incase you want to show the government hack them and they will place value on our Nigerian hackes
BLESS

(1) (Reply)

Which Programing Language Do I Need To Create A Forum / Universal Files And Folders Encryption (PGP) - Good For You / Software Developers Association (sda) Registered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.