Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Top Candidate To Replace Alhaji Lai Mohammed As APC Publicity Secretary-inalegwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Candidate To Replace Alhaji Lai Mohammed As APC Publicity Secretary-inalegwu (903 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother / Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General / ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Candidate To Replace Alhaji Lai Mohammed As APC Publicity Secretary-inalegwu by inalegwu99(m): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
With Lai Mohammed the pioneer APC publicity secretary or spokeman being named the new Minister of information in the newly formed cabinet of his excelency, president Mohammadu Buhari, there are indications that NWC of APC are already shoping for replacement.It is very important for them to get it right as the image of the party could be derailed with a square peg in a round hole...in my opinion, these are the likely candidate to replace the ever outspoken and courageous Lai Mohammed
1. Timi Frank
2. Joel Igbokwe
3. Sola Lawal
4. Dele Mommodu...........
Nairalanders who do you feel can be the best candidate to replace and do the job better?
Re: Top Candidate To Replace Alhaji Lai Mohammed As APC Publicity Secretary-inalegwu by AngryNigerian(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
Joe would have been a good idea, but...
Re: Top Candidate To Replace Alhaji Lai Mohammed As APC Publicity Secretary-inalegwu by benedictnsi(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
AngryNigerian:
Joe would have been a good idea, but...

But Wetin AngryNigerian
Re: Top Candidate To Replace Alhaji Lai Mohammed As APC Publicity Secretary-inalegwu by donphilopus: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
None of them.
Re: Top Candidate To Replace Alhaji Lai Mohammed As APC Publicity Secretary-inalegwu by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu should be left with the task of picking one

He is the best spotter of talents anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Top Candidate To Replace Alhaji Lai Mohammed As APC Publicity Secretary-inalegwu by AngryNigerian(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
benedictnsi:

But Wetin AngryNigerian

I get small beef with am...he's not picking my calls, imagine!!!
Re: Top Candidate To Replace Alhaji Lai Mohammed As APC Publicity Secretary-inalegwu by benedictnsi(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
AngryNigerian:

I get small beef with am...he's not picking my calls, imagine!!!

Hahahahahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Why will he pick your calls when you are calling to beg him money undecided
Re: Top Candidate To Replace Alhaji Lai Mohammed As APC Publicity Secretary-inalegwu by inalegwu99(m): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lol.....he should be a youth....vibrant one
Re: Top Candidate To Replace Alhaji Lai Mohammed As APC Publicity Secretary-inalegwu by AngryNigerian(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
benedictnsi:

Hahahahahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Why will he pick your calls when you are calling to beg him money undecided

Jokes apart eh, I love his writing style! Dele is good though, but I like Joe more...

For the others, they can gieriariadiaaa!
Re: Top Candidate To Replace Alhaji Lai Mohammed As APC Publicity Secretary-inalegwu by GudluckIBB(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
smileyIgbokwe is too arrogant besides, He is a Biafra.
Re: Top Candidate To Replace Alhaji Lai Mohammed As APC Publicity Secretary-inalegwu by marv1: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Dele momodu may not be the one. Joe is ok.
Re: Top Candidate To Replace Alhaji Lai Mohammed As APC Publicity Secretary-inalegwu by kingsman66(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Why are you asking us? Even if we choose will our voice be had. Let only yoruba and hausa choose
Re: Top Candidate To Replace Alhaji Lai Mohammed As APC Publicity Secretary-inalegwu by westreign(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Joe is closer than others but they need an articulate presenter not emotional men who react before thinking.
Re: Top Candidate To Replace Alhaji Lai Mohammed As APC Publicity Secretary-inalegwu by tayooluwole: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
What of Rotimi Fashakin, former publicity secretary of the defunct C.P.C.... To me, he is the best to replace Lai Muhammad

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Escapes Assassination Attempt – Aide / INCONCLUSIVE - Dike Chukwumerije (must Read) / Heavy Shooting In Oporoma, Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.