Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport (19403 Views)

Grandpa Nabbed As NDLEA Uncovers 280 Bags Of Weed Inside Ceiling (photo) / Pastor Sold Me To Cartel In Oman For $300,000 - Nigerian Lady / NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Deport In Lagos, Arrests Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hardworking tribe na im be dis.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Isryl02(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
cool cool Wetin man go do
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Job well done NDLEA! It is time the federal government provide this agency with all the needed equipment to carry out their duty.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Femolacaster(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
exxell:

Usu rakwa otu nne m boi angry angry angry For insulting the Igbo race.... Thunder gbagbukwa ezi na ulo m!!!
nsogbu adighi! Mumu fc ka ibu.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
IGBOSON1:
The speed with which this topic was taken to the front page.......even with no more than 5 replies! undecided
And your point is? Isn't that how Tonto Dike's threads hit frontpage like Seun is her uncle?
Instead of you to condemn a criminal, you're forming filial representation. Ediot.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by attacker231: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Yeebhoes and there ways. Lol

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by zingywingy: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Please take embassy and all international Airports, Seaports to East as requested to proof they weren't marginalized. They will surely criminalized everything with trafficking and kidnapping. Awon omo alee olee...olojukokoro

15 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by DVMtuppence(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmm
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Raphael13(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Them carry channels no be small.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
cf

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by princejayboss: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
palladin:
Before the airport was upgraded to an international airport, they were screening marginalization.

Now that it has been upgraded, the have turned the airport to a drug farm.

So na only Enugu airport that drug trafficking happens.... This why I said we have no reason to be one nation cos we heat each other.... Sentiments will always cloud our judgment.... Grow up

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by sunny2k: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
i wonder how dis biafra will be like if dey had succeeded

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Femolacaster(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
exxell:

Ngiwa.... Imbe FC. Onye iberibe. Mkpi Awusa!!
Werey tutu, stop seeking for my attention, inugo?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Keegan:
Give igbos their biafra.
I'll see to it

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by princejayboss: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
balancediet:
Na dem again, der too like drugs.

Taaa shut the f*ck up.... So na only ignos carry drugs abi?..... The truth is that Nigeria is place where everybody hates the other person.... Sentiments will always control their sense of judgment...

@p.... I saw cartel I rushed to read because my Boss Al chapo Joaquin Guzman ( the richest and the most wanted drug lord in the world) dey spread net the whole world so I wonder if Sinaloa cartel don enter my darling country.....

Those ones for Naija na petty drug traders.... Come Mexico.... You go see men moving drug of 5million dollars a day.....

Kudos to the agency though

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Brugo(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
cheesy

If you give them Biafra, they will overtake Colombia in drug crimes within 3 months. grin Maka Biznesi.

13 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Dapaboy: 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Google drug smuggling through murtala mohammed airport Lagos . Smhhhh

Propaganda news

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by mandax: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bunkum of planted story. Plant any drug story to discredit Akanu Ibiam International airport, Enugu and connect the only Ethiopian airline that plies the airport.

The licence of Ethiopian airlines from Nigeria government shall soon expire. So Buhari government can not renew the license with the drug stories, that's the plot..

Huger Drug Cartels exist in Muritala Mohammed International airport Lagos, as well as in Abuja International Airport.

This is a season of vendetta by persons occupying highest position in Nigeria's government.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Keegan: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Freemanan:
I'll see to it
Thanks jare.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by klassd(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
picoba:
[size=18pt] This international Airport "Akanu Ibiam International Airport (AIIA) Enugu" we soon be renamed.
It's just a matter of time.
[/size]
'The right word is 'will' not 'we'. Yoloba pikin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by HizMissy(f): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Brugo:
cheesy
If you give them Biafra, they will overtake Colombia in drug crimes within 3 months. grin Maka Biznesi.

sunny2k:
i wonder how dis biafra will be like if dey had succeeded

Why are you bothered how Biafra turns out? It shouldn't trouble you since you obviously want them to crash and burn.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by mandax: 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Femolacaster:
Igbo kwenu! Hardworking tribe indeed, ndi nzuzu!
I know some f00ls will come and claim that PMB is using NDLEA to "witch-hunt" their tribe.

You take the international airport in Enugu as Igbo property. That's why small minds like yours also frame all the negative stories against the airport, with make-belief stories against the airport, and they are being sold to gullible minds like yours, all with the narrow objective to stop the airport from operating international flights.

The International airport Enugu is not Igbo airport.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Femolacaster:
Igbo kwenu! Hardworking tribe indeed, ndi nzuzu!
I know some f00ls will come and claim that PMB is using NDLEA to "witch-hunt" their tribe.
Useless yorobastard idiotic fool. Drug trafficking happens everyday at lagos airport.

Drug traficking via airports is nomore new, why are yorogbas making noise over this?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by JayJustus(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
CALL: after the reggae plays prison

RESPONSE: prison prison
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by beegs(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
mandax:
Bunkum of planted story. Plant any drug story to discredit Akanu Ibiam International airport, Enugu and connect the only Ethiopian airline that plies the airport.

The licence of Ethiopian airlines from Nigeria government shall soon expire. So Buhari government can not renew the license with the drug stories, that's the plot..

Huger Drug Cartels exist in Muritala Mohammed International airport Lagos, as well as in Abuja International Airport.

This is a season of vendetta by persons occupying highest position in Nigeria's government.
Ur theory ehe!!! Just accept d fact of the issue. Cartel in enugu Airport shikenan

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by mandax: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
masterpower:

Useless yorobastard idiotic fool. Drug trafficking happens everyday at lagos airport.

Drug traficking via airports is nomore new, why are yorogbas making noise over this?

If 10kg of drugs pass through Enugu international airport at any given period, 10 times 10 times 10 kg of drugs are passed by Yoruba people through Muritalla Mohammed International airport, Lagos, within the same given period.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Rotimi47: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
Some people will never change undecided

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by LaconicINC: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
*** just passing *** not disappointed though our Ibo brothers at it again, anywhere two or three ibos are gathered there is a criminal among them

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
The fight against Stella Odua continues.
look people,this wicked people are preparing the ground to downgrade Enugu airport.
see the way the tied the whole drug thing to Ethiopian airlines,the only international airline operating from the airport.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by mandax: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
beegs:

Ur theory ehe!!! Just accept d fact of the issue. Cartel in enugu Airport shikenan

What is the meaning of shikenan?

Did you read that if there's one drug cartel in Enugu International airport, there must be more than 30 drug cartels in Murtalla Mohammed International airport, Lagos. And Abuja?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by calaway: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
palladin:
Before the airport was upgraded to an international airport, they were screening marginalization.

Now that it has been upgraded, the have turned the airport to a drug farm.

GO AHEAD AND JOIN THE CHORUS!!! GIVE A DOG A BAD SO YOU CAN HANG IT. THIS IS ALL IN A GRAND PLAN TO CLOSE DOWN THE AIRPORT AS THEY HAVE DESIRED ALL THESE TIME. AT THE END YOU STILL WONDER WHY THE IGBO NEED BIAFRA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam / Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.