Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport (19401 Views)

Grandpa Nabbed As NDLEA Uncovers 280 Bags Of Weed Inside Ceiling (photo) / Pastor Sold Me To Cartel In Oman For $300,000 - Nigerian Lady / NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Deport In Lagos, Arrests Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

F*** off you imbecilic bast***

Finished?

Ranter.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by tobiasbeecher: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Drchristian:
Igbo foolish bastards hawking drugs since 1965, one of them was giving 35years imprisonment yesterday in Asia.
They will always be cursed tribe
Ugly fool! Look at how dirty and ugly you look. It is your useless father that rapes you and your sisters that is cursed! Product of incest

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by samsongbemisola(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Just here to check names...

Gosh!!!! *leaves thread immediately feeling sad***
what did u expect?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Igbo boys love anything wey useless pass igbo smoking. Their burnt brain cells has made them figure out on how to form a dead and gone biafrown.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by mavinc4u(f): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Femolacaster:
Igbo kwenu! Hardworking tribe indeed, ndi nzuzu!
I know some f00ls will come and claim that PMB is using NDLEA to "witch-hunt" their tribe.

Before the airport was upgraded to an international airport, they were screening marginalization.

Now that it has been upgraded, the have turned the airport to a drug farm.

With this statement, Can you tell me how IPOB would stop their agitation for biafra nation?
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by lastpage: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
RoyalBoutique:
Shouldnt be surprised.

I said it before, my igbo brothers are cursed with drug-dealing.

Expect more these ember months.

Dont blame them....... they need "blood money" to buy the whole of Lagos!

Lagos is EXPENSIVEgrin grin grin

...CURSED animals! wink wink

Lastpage

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by saopauloman(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Drchristian:
Igbo foolish bastards hawking drugs since 1965, one of them was giving 35years imprisonment yesterday in Asia.
They will always be cursed tribe

sister after all the hate u still want me in the same country wit u ... ive not seen a pretty yolobar girl.. ugly set of people wit tribal marks .. bastards
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by saopauloman(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Ugly fool! Look at how dirty and ugly you look. It is your useless father that rapes you and your sisters that is cursed! Product of incest

check her profile again .. she changed everything both her pics and her signature lol.. ugly girl
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by logica(m): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
saopauloman:

sister after all the hate u still want me in the same country wit u ... ive not seen a pretty yolobar girl.. ugly set of people wit tribal marks .. bastards
...who wants you in same country?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by saopauloman(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
logica:
...who wants you in same country?

yolobar man dont quote me again
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by azzima(m): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
They TAGGED the baggage in the name of INNOCENT PassengersThese Bastards MUST go by all means! It could have been anyone of us, and to prove our innocence would have been an herculean Task. Their desperation is out of this world! !!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by topaaz(m): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
All I see is hatred for a particular ethnic group demonstrated by those who are suppose to be the future of this nation and its saddening. Inasmuch as I would like Nigeria to be one, I don't think we're one, I was born and bred in the north and presently studying in the west, I love the hausas so much and hold them in high esteem, most of my close friends are yorubas. I must say that it really hurts to see that the people you have so much love and respect for don't see you in the same light. I've come to realise that there are no Nigerians, just hausas, igbos, yorubas and other ethnic group.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by teamchocolate: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
He's right, na we go re-name am!!!!

klassd:

'The right word is 'will' not 'we'. Yoloba pikin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by eluquenson(m): 12:14am On Nov 14, 2015
That region is synonymous to crime and all sorts of illicit business.
Let them go with their shame if that's what they want.

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by mandax: 2:24am On Nov 14, 2015
topaaz:
All I see is hatred for a particular ethnic group demonstrated by those who are suppose to be the future of this nation and its saddening. Inasmuch as I would like Nigeria to be one, I don't think we're one, I was born and bred in the north and presently studying in the west, I love the hausas so much and hold them in high esteem, most of my close friends are yorubas. I must say that it really hurts to see that the people you have so much love and respect for don't see you in the same light. I've come to realise that there are no Nigerians, just hausas, igbos, yorubas and other ethnic group.

Na today you wake from sleep. You been think say the people marching for Biafra now are not brilliant lot, or that they are those who have no double decking houses in Lagos and Abuja?
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by logica(m): 4:23am On Nov 14, 2015
saopauloman:

yolobar man dont quote me again
LOL. Sao Paulo man eh? How many times have you brought drugs in from that place?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Femolacaster(m): 5:48am On Nov 14, 2015
mKc9ET:

Look at u dullard, thank God we are not into blood sucking crime u fellow foooool okpo mumu
Almajiri, stop seeking for my attention. I dont have time for dimwits!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Femolacaster(m): 5:51am On Nov 14, 2015
masterpower:

Useless yorobastard idiotic fool. Drug trafficking happens everyday at lagos airport.

Drug traficking via airports is nomore new, why are yorogbas making noise over this?
refrain from qoutimg me, almajiri, i dont have time for dimwits.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by donttouch: 7:28am On Nov 14, 2015
I smell lies.

No arrests were made, but the drugs has been tendered as exhibit in court. My question now is: Who are they prosecuting?
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by homirefacuny(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2015
pontirock:
Awon Igbo olori pelebe yen ti de
This got me laffing hard.... Pelebe bi igbako grin

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by homirefacuny(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Ah no tell you?

grin

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Burger01(m): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2015
pontirock:
Awon Igbo olori pelebe yen ti de
cheesy
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by saopauloman(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2015
logica:
LOL. Sao Paulo man eh? How many times have you brought drugs in from that place?

i wish i could but i cant.. u want some?
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2015
saopauloman:

You no get shame to quote me? call me a yolobar girl is okay. you should be ashame urself as a Igbo.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^The intentions of both the poster and moderator isn't lost on me!

In the past, there have been reports on criminality at Lagos and kano int'l airports, and i've noticed these threads aren't rushed to the front page with such speed.....unless of course the culprit is Igbo! I'm ready to bet a pound to a penny that the moderator that rushed this to the front page is from a certain ethnic group known for their historical hatred and intolerance of Igbos!

So spare me the selective sanctimonious claptrap!

Bvllshit. Stop attempting to revise history. This forum gives fair representation to criminals on frontpage. Just yesterday there was the "Barcelona" robbery gang on frontpage who are made up entirely of yoruba, the other day it was the guy that tried to rob just a day out of jail, also yoruba.

The problem with you people is that you behave like Cain and have a deep-rooted victim complex. You will never hear a yoruba on this forum wail about being "victimised" claiming mods are trying to portray the tribe as robbers or rapists or whatever. We would not want to identify with a criminal. Period. Are you also going to accuse the various Asian governments executing Nigerians of igbo origin of being selective in justice? Aren't the bulk of their Nigerian prisoners from igboland? Oga, your bvllshit whingeing will not work here, go feed it to your gullible comrades. We will resist you as best as we can. Bring it on.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport by kaziblake(f): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=pontirock post=39988475]Awon Igbo olori pelebe yen ti de [/quote funny guy grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Owerri Youths Protests Against Police Brutality / Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam / Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Bilachi, Adamawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.