Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,310 members, 7,864,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

An African In Lisbon, Portugal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An African In Lisbon, Portugal (824 Views)

Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) / Please Any Naira Lander In Lisbon, Portugal? / An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An African In Lisbon, Portugal by Weku: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lisbon was not on my radar at all. However, after being convinced to visit I gave it a go and it was fantastic. If anybody else here has been feel free to tell us about what you liked the most and if you haven't been feel free to ask questions about what it was like etc.

This was my experience in full here - http://mywekutastes.com/10-incredible-things-to-do-in-lisbon/

Re: An African In Lisbon, Portugal by rhames(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
did you experience any racism or bias treatment while there

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Run My Account To be Eligible to Apply For A Visa? / See The Scene Of An Accident That Occurred In Front Of NIGERIA Apapa Seaport / My Experience With Cross Country Limited To Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.