Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages (52845 Views)

Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 14, 2015
Csami:

Exactly what I'm thinking. This will be like a wake up call to the others.

Europe is finally getting her wish.

Read Jonathan Cahn's novel The Harbingers.

It draws on biblical prophesy and predicted the Breach of Europe and the US.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 14, 2015
Csami:

Exactly what I'm thinking. This will be like a wake up call to the others.

Europe is finally getting her wish.
it is like they were so blind...I just hope the security agency can track down the other ISIS sleeper cells before it is too late..this can lead to civil war

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:

All I can think of to respond to your hillary shilling is this

Men might have caused the Vietnam and Iraq war but they keep the home front safe.

Right. Angela Merkel clearly goofed in opening Germany's borders to so-called 'refugees".
I wasn't necessarily shilling for Clinton; it's just that opinion polls here indicate that she'll win next November. With respect to foreign policy, I don't believe she's any different from the other men running for the office.

4 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 14, 2015
All those calling my islamophobic for merely posting on Muslim terrorism here on NL including the janjawiid mods who have banned me for this can sick my Kafir dik

7 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 14, 2015
Incidents like this show that "Homeland security" is one big scam and a sham. After 9/11, no terrorist in their right mind will contemplate hijacking aircraft. Since the 2008 assault on Mumbai, its all been low-tech but effective attacks on 'soft' targets.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Csami(m): 1:38am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:

Read Jonathan Cahn's novel The Harbingers.

It draws on biblical prophesy and predicted the Breach of Europe and the US.

Well, if this will bring an end to their ties then I think it's a welcome development. Enough of this asslicking and total submission to the will of U.S.

hiroz:
it is like they were so blind...I just hope the security agency can track down the other ISIS sleeper cells before it is too late..this can lead to civil war

You really still think they can be caught after such a coordinated attack on France?

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 14, 2015
CFCfan:

Right. Angela Merkel clearly goofed in opening Germany's borders to so-called 'refugees".
I wasn't necessarily shilling for Clinton; it's just that opinion polls here indicate that she'll win next November. With respect to foreign policy, I don't believe she's any different from the other men running for the office.

The Republicans have to many candidates fighting each other which is doing the job for Shillary.

Get Carson and watch the US voters dump Clinton.

The average Joe doesn't trust her and see her and her husband to be very corrupt and untrustworthy.

She enjoys strong support from liberal main stream media who organize the polls so don't take the polls to seriously this early.

Hilllary is just one scandal away to ending her career.

When the Republicans finally agree on a candidate you can bet your last buck that they will unleash some very damaging and incriminating piece of information about her stint as Secretary or state.
Mind you her husband Bill Clinton is also one bj away from ending her career.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Vivalavida99(f): 1:41am On Nov 14, 2015
This is the truth. The West has ceased to believe in itself and this fact is obvious to the Islamists fundamentalist who are taking advantage of it at any opportunity. The world desperately need to ditch the political correctness that is crippling it, recognise our enemies and kill them before they kill us. Anyone who doesn't believe this is a naive fool.

11 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 14, 2015
Vivalavida99:
This is the truth. The West has ceased to believe in itself and this fact is obvious to Islamists fundamentalist who are taking advantage of it at any opportunity. The world desperately need to ditch the political correctness that is crippling it, recognise our enemies and kill them before they kill us. Anyone who doesn't believe this is a naive fool.

That's why I am rooting for Carson

8 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 14, 2015
The is serious... I hope that the will overcome this challenge.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by eye4eye: 1:47am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:

The Republicans have to many candidates fighting each other which is doing the job for Shillary.

The average Joe doesn't trust her and see her and her husband to be very corrupt and untrustworthy.

She enjoys strong support from liberal main stream media who organize the polls so don't take the polls to seriously this early.

When the Republicans finally agree on a candidate you can bet your last buck that they will unleash some very damaging and incriminating piece of information about her stint as Secretary or state.

Seek psychiatric help with the nonsense you've been posting this evening. Just shut up or check into nearest mental facility.

You're very sick.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:

Although I like Carson as an individual, he and Trump will fade after the NH primary. His lack of knowledge about the workings of government and foreign policy, will be his Achilles heel. The Republican establishment will do everything in their power to help Rubio clinch the nomination.

4 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Vivalavida99(f): 1:51am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:

That's why I am rooting for Carson

When it comes to American politics, i don't even know who to root for, but all i know is that the Republicans will do a better job when it comes to handling this demons cum Islamist fundamentalists. Obama has been disappointing so far, he appears weak not only against the jihadist, but also against Russia.

6 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 14, 2015
eye4eye:

Seek psychiatric help with the nonsense you've been posting this evening. Just shut up or check into nearest mental facility.

You're very sick.

Muslim filth

15 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by eye4eye: 1:55am On Nov 14, 2015
CFCfan:

Although I like Carson as an individual, he and Trump will fade after the NH primary. His lack of knowledge about the workings of government and foreign policy, will be his Achilles heel. The Republican establishment will do everything in their power to help Rubio clinch the nomination.

Republican party is different from the one of 10yrs ago. Extremist have taken over the GOP. Rubio will not be the nominee and there is nothing the Republican establishment can do about it. The establishment wing of GOP is now toothless and irrelevant. Carson and Trump have consistently gathered 51-54 % of the polls so far.

Trump is unstoppable. Stop trump and Cruz will have the upperhand.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Vivalavida99(f): 1:56am On Nov 14, 2015
Nowhere is safe anymore. Scary. Think how many people just went out to relax and enjoy a Friday night after working all week with relatives, or friends, or maybe on their own, only to have this vicious attack happen. RIP to everyone involved, you don't deserve this. Makes My blood boil that these cowards murder the innocent.

9 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 14, 2015
CFCfan:

Americans are tired of career politicians and Washington lobbyists.

America was made great not by career politicians like Obama who never achieved anything in their private lives but by distinguished gentlemen of sound moral compass.

5 of the signatories on the declaration of independence where Doctors.

Americans are desperate for a honest moral man who is not afraid to say the truth.

Carson fits the bill.
Only fagg0ts, Muslims, atheists and feminists hate him.

18 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by sinkhole: 1:56am On Nov 14, 2015
Angela Merkel said the attack appeared to be a terrorist attack shocked
That woman is sick!

6 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by eye4eye: 1:57am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:

Muslim filth

You see why I called you mental patient? So whoever is against your ridiculous writings is now a Muslim?

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 14, 2015
eye4eye:

Republican party is different from the one of 10yrs ago. Extremist have taken over the GOP. Rubio will not be the nominee and there is nothing the Republican establishment can do about it. The establishment wing of GOP is now toothless and irrelevant. Carson and Trump have consistently gathered 51-54 % of the polls so far.

Trump is unstoppable. Stop trump and Cruz will have the upperhand.

Your hate for Carson is oozing through.

You must be muslime

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 14, 2015
eye4eye:

You see why I called you mental patient? So whoever is against your ridiculous writings is now a Muslim?

Nonsense.

Did I even mention you or engage you before you launched your attack on me?

Pray tell where I became insane to your muslim sensibilities?

You can keep engaging a lunatic like me here but what does that make you?

A bloody hypocrite who launched an unprovoked attack on me even where I never engaged or mentioned you or any one here only for you to now call me insane.

You are a typical muslim fool

10 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by eye4eye: 2:03am On Nov 14, 2015
Vivalavida99:
Nowhere is safe anymore. Scary. Think how many people just went out to relax and enjoy a Friday night after working all week with relatives, or friends, or maybe on their own, only to have this vicious attack happen. RIP to everyone involved, you don't deserve this. Makes My blood boil that these cowards murder the innocent.

It is just sad what the world has become. These terrorists monsters wouldn't be here today if George Bush and Tony Blair didn't invade Iraq. Saddam was a bad person but he wouldn't be in Iraq today and let these ISIS monsters multiply.

I also blame the foolish Obama who sat there for three years and did nothing. Why pull out the troops from Iraq when these monsters were already in Iraq? Obama has been a curse to democratic party and America as a whole.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 14, 2015
149 people dead shocked shocked
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by eye4eye: 2:06am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:

Did I even mention you or engage you before you launched your attack on me?

Pray tell where I became insane to your muslim sensibilities?

You can keep engaging a lunatic like me here but what does that make you?

A bloody hypocrite who launched an unprovoked attack on me even where I never engaged or mentioned you or any one here only for you to now call me insane.

You are a typical muslim fool

You are indeed a lunatic. You have just confirmed what I said about you. Check yourself into nearest mental facility. Bloody fool.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by eye4eye: 2:09am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:

Your hate for Carson is oozing through.

You must be muslime

You are very foolish and stupid. Show me where I said I am against Carson.

You are indeed a lunatic that needs to be tamed in a mental facility.

Foolish boy.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 14, 2015
eye4eye:

It is just sad what the world has become. These terrorists monsters wouldn't be here today if George Bush and Tony Blair didn't invade Iraq. Saddam was a bad person but he wouldn't be in Iraq today and let these ISIS monsters multiply.

I also blame the foolish Obama who sat there for three years and did nothing. Why pull out the troops from Iraq when these monsters were already in Iraq? Obama has been a curse to democratic party and America as a whole.

When Uthman Dan Fodio was ravaging northern Nigeria was it in response to America invading Iraq?

When Maitassine uprising began was it because of George Bush invading Afghanistan?

You muslims need not blame anybody for your foolishness or look for excuses to give anymore. We know the root of this nonsense lies in your demonic doctrine.

Why is Shekau killing his fellow nationals because of Iraq?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by eye4eye: 2:11am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:

When Uthman Dan Fodio was ravaging northern Nigeria was it in response to America invading Iraq?

When Maitassine uprising began was it because of George Bush invading Afghanistan?

You muslims need not blame anybody for your foolishness or look for excuses to give anymore. We know the root of this nonsense lies in your demonic doctrine.

Why is Shekau killing his fellow nationals because of Iraq?

Foolish lunatic you are. Keep chasing shadow.

Ode oshi.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 14, 2015
eye4eye:

You are very foolish and stupid. Show me where I said I am against Carson.

You are indeed a lunatic that needs to be tamed in a mental facility.

Foolish boy.

Hold on to your suicide vest you autistic muslim filth.

You sound like a batshit fanatic.

12 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by eye4eye: 2:13am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:

Hold on to your suicide vest you autistic muslim filth.

You sound like a batshit fanatic.

Ode! Arindin
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Shymm3x: 2:14am On Nov 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
All these European govt who sacrifice the safety of their populace at the altar if political correctness

Stop taking people with different religion and culture en masse

This has nothing to do with European govt but more to do the US creating monsters everywhere, while Europe keeps suffering from the collateral damage. There have always been a huge Muslim population in France since like forever.

France has the largest population of North African diaspora - from when there was nothing like extremists, until US and Saudi Arabia started creating these monsters. Is Europe also responsible for what's going on in Syria and the refugees they unleashed on Europe? Did Europe create the Syrian rebels that turned to Al Nusra and ISIS?

The US created all this mess and the country needs to go clean up the mess it created in MENA.

10 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 14, 2015
eye4eye:

Foolish lunatic you are. Keep chasing shadow.

Ode oshi.

As I said hold on to your suicide vest.

You sound angry and pathetic at the same time.

Instead of attacking me and spewing lame excuses why your fellow muslims are vermin you ought to first condemn this attack BUT know you came here looking for who to fight.

If e too pain you can go and join ISIS.

Fool

8 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Vivalavida99(f): 2:16am On Nov 14, 2015
shocked

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die / Donald Trump Kisses His Wife, Melania At His Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.