Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

“Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari (27121 Views)

Court Rejects Metuh’s Bid To Call Dasuki As Witness / Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by weselomo(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
so, his own mean alot to God than thousands life lost due to his carelessness ??
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Anyone facing a charges in court should not be allow to travel out of that country, Did you see what South Africa did to Pistorius? He was put under house arrest and won't allow to go out or travel out.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/oscar-pistorius-former-athlete-released-on-house-arrest-a6700666.html

So who decides?
The court or President?

Until your go to your Constitution and amend it to reflect such notions, holding Dasuki against court order is illegal.
Laws govern human beings, not what is supposed or not.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by bashydemy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

what did the court say? Are we in military rule? Buhari has face to section a court action to allow him have his way. Why wont he respect rule of law? Its not about your sentiments but rule of law
Stop being ignorant here, Did you not read about the DSS statement about why Dasuki was put under house arrest?

www.saharareporters.com/2015/11/05/dss-statement-sambo-dasuki

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/dss-places-dasuki-under-house-arrest-again/
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by bashydemy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

rubbish, how come you technically ignored the court issue I raised?
I did not ignore the court order, But he was place under house arrest on another charges against him, You think this Govt is as dumb as that of GEJ? Dasuki has many cases hanging on his neck and FG will be bringing them out one after the other... If you escape one you won't escape the other Samething thing goes to Saraki cos EFCC will still be after him.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
bashydemy:
I did not ignore the court order, But he was place under house arrest on another charges against him, You think this Govt is as dumb as that of GEJ? Dasuki has many cases hanging on his neck and FG will be bringing them out one after the other... If you escape one you won't escape the other Samething thing goes to Saraki cos EFCC will still be after him.
dasuki has secured 2 successive injunction to allow him go abroad for treatment why hasn't Buhari obeyed any of them? Why dont buhari scrap the courts then since he wants to do as he pleases? Sometimes I wonder where you zombies kept your brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by bashydemy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Please which ignorance did Foyose exhibit here? Did Buhari not do to Awolowo as Fayose stated?

Why do you guys like looking away from truth?
What did Buhari did to Awolowo? He was put on house arrest and PMB left power in 21985 and Awolowo died in 1987.. so he has 2yrs to go abroad for medical trip.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by bashydemy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
ZUBY77:

So who decides?
The court or President?

Until your go to your Constitution and amend it to reflect such notions, holding Dasuki against court order is illegal.
Laws govern human beings, not what is supposed or not.
The court only instruct the FG to release his passport for him which they did, But they put him under house arrest for another charges entirely and will be allow to travel if he clear himself... Can't he invite his Dr to come and treat here instead of him going there and that will safe him the risk of travel that far again.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by bashydemy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

dasuki has secured 2 successive injunction to allow him go abroad for treatment why hasn't Buhari obeyed any of them? Why dont buhari scrap the courts then since he wants to do as he pleases? Sometimes I wonder where you zombies kept your brain.
Why can't Dasuki invite his Dr to come down and treat him here must he travel out of the country? Him self wan run go like Diezani abi? Like i said in other comment, FG already obey the court order by releasing his passport for him but he was being held for another charges entirely..

Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by MrSmith007: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
doctokwus:

Jonathan fought for his own survival and being the kind of person he is,he didn't even realise his sycophants were pushing him to his doom by their insistence he rejects the polls, which he only conceeded when the western world told him in no unmistakable terms of d consequences of his rejection.
Left to him and his sycophants alone,he wud have dared the nation to do it's worse.
he had the opportunity to DARE the western world all he wanted.. and the result of it NOBODY knows.. what's for sure is that Nigerians will loose their lives in such situation.. am sure that's what he tried to avoid.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Why can't Dasuki invite his Lawyer to come down and treat him here must he travel out of the country? Him self wan run go like Diezani abi? Like i said in other comment, FG already obey the court order by releasing his passport for him but he was being held for another charges entirely..

stop talking like an illiterate or are you zombies programmed to reason foolishly? Someone secured a court judgement to travel for treatment and you are asking why he wants to run? Are you now better than the courts that gave him the judgement 2 times in a row now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by usis3: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
madridguy:
Long life PMB. Enough of using health issue as an excuse. Must dey always hide under health condition whenever they have criminal case to answer ? Col Sambo Dasuki should bear it like that. You caused some many atrocities during your era, you send thousand of innocent souls to their earlier grave, turn some many children to orphan, wife to widow and now you need comprehensive medical attention. Da'iska. Ride on Sai Buhari. Fayose you can call it dictatorship or anything but I call it CHANGE. Dasuki should take Alabukun or Daga.
u talk like a child which attrocity has he commited that desires his life. Dunce...
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by chernest2002: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Buhari have been a dictator, disobeying court order and using dss to torment people is a shame to all of you who shout change every minute, an ant is happy that is roasting to death. Before 2019 we will know the number that will still shout change.

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by bashydemy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

stop talking like an illiterate or are you zombies programmed to reason foolishly? Someone secured a court judgement to travel for treatment and you are asking why he wants to run? Are you now better than the courts that gave him the judgement 2 times in a row now?
You shut up and face reality, They are in Govt for 16yrs and could not build a better hospital here... Also the Court as the FG to release his passport which they did or did FG not release his passport? He is set to fly out before DSS stop him from doing so to come and clear his name from a panel set up against him... Now answer this question did FG release the passport for him or not?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/release-dasukis-international-passport-court-orders-fg/

http://thenationonlineng.net/court-orders-fg-tp-release-dasukis-passport/

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/breaking-news-court-orders-fg-to-release-dasukis-passport/

If you are not daft the verdict is to release his passport which they did, If he need medical check up he can do that in his house.....FG have so far Obey the court order by releasing his passport.

Freedom of speech is sure but freedom after speech i cannot guarantee you.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by madridguy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
It is you that you quote me without doing your findings. I leave you to do your findings and then thank me later. Note: Let learn to respect each other so when you reply back try to be civil.

usis3:
u talk like a child which attrocity has he commited that desires his life. Dunce...
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by bodsibobo(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Prison just dey hungry this Fayose die.....!

Don't worry, keep on applying for prison term, Buhari is not ready for you yet, when he is, you go hear wehn?
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Fayose the talkative governor
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
bashydemy:
You shut up and face reality, They are in Govt for 16yrs and could not build a better hospital here... Also the Court as the FG to release his passport which they did or did FG not release his passport? He is set to fly out before DSS stop him from doing so to come and clear his name from a panel set up against him... Now answer this question did FG release the passport for him or not?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/release-dasukis-international-passport-court-orders-fg/

http://thenationonlineng.net/court-orders-fg-tp-release-dasukis-passport/

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/breaking-news-court-orders-fg-to-release-dasukis-passport/

If you are not daft the verdict is to release his passport which they did, If he need medical check up he can do that in his house.....FG have so far Obey the court order by releasing his passport.

Freedom of speech is sure but freedom after speech i cannot guarantee you.
Are we only talking about his passports or the house arrest? How do you release his passport and still place him on house arrest against a court judgement. We will not sit back and allow buhari to destroy our judiciary. Even if he wants to go to the moon for treatment, it's his right as a citizen and only the court can stop him from exercising that right and not buhari and his agents in dss
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
bodsibobo:
Prison just dey hungry this Fayose die.....!

Don't worry, keep on applying for prison term, Buhari is not ready for you yet, when he is, you go hear wehn?
You zombies are just ridiculous? Fayose will go to prison for what? Does Buhari own Nigeria? Go and have sense you zombie

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by agog: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
So because Awolowo could not trav eled in 1985 that's why he died in 1987? Fayose why are you distorting historical facts?
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by bashydemy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Are we only talking about his passports or the house arrest? How do you release his passport and still place him on house arrest against a court judgement. We will not sit back and allow buhari to destroy our judiciary. Even if he wants to go to the moon for treatment, it's his right as a citizen and only the court can stop him from exercising that right and not buhari and his agents in dss
That's where you get it wrong again, Read the newes headlines again and FG order the release of his passport and that's all... The passport has been release to him and he is free to travel out but need to clear himself from another Charges that have being against him.. He need to come and clear himself from the panel.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
shobroy10:
Seriously Mr president I don't know how but this irritating bastard son of south Western region need to be thought the way of life so that he can stop saying rubbish as if his talking to his pdp mate
#ZombieAlert
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by bomijuwon(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/hold-buhari-responsible-if-anything-happens-to-dasuki-fayose/
I will advise Fayose to retract his steps if he is one of those that has looted this country. We prayed that all looters will meet their water loo by falling sick of Cardiac arrest n cancer since we can't arrest them. Thank God for answered prayers. Fayose ooo, you will also travel abroad for medical treatment.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by leyeolanrewaju(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Can I hear some. Stupids comments in this section like pdp cannot biuld hospital for 16. Yrs? Well una papa sef. Don't know anything about governance so I don't blame. You, let some idiots keep attacking Fayose. And leave the reality, shebi Fayose is a big face, he will still arrest ur papa and ur mama and lock them. Inside toilet. Rubbish talk
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by ritzybaby(f): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
Man, how do you mean??[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by PassingShot(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
... And B00HARI is a foolish dull'ard. grin grin grin
I am used to "We lost the election and e dey pain us" nincompoops already. cool
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by miqos02(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
I hear
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
Most times,this man called Fayose does not sound like a statesman. He doesn't have the fineness of a man with class and intelligence. He talks too much for a governor. He sounds more like a student union president with a shallow mind taken away with youthful exuberance. angry.

Please point out where he sounds like a student union leader n also show me evidence of his shallow mind n etc using this article.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by nosiebaba(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
My question to Fayose is, you are the governor of Ekiti state, please tell us the remarkable thing you have done in Ekiti state other than visiting market women and eating goat meat on the streets.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
PassingShot:

I am used to "We lost the election and e dey pain us" nincompoops already. cool
I'm used to stupid_ fools who keeps blaming their predicament on "the last administration".

I'm used to "Buhari is our lord and saviour and don't insult him" zombies. cool
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by franudi: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Biafra una good morning o we just cutoff una oga kanu scrotum today I just say make I tell una.
Are you stupid? What concern Biafra and this topic?
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by POTUT(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
madridguy:
Long life PMB. Enough of using health issue as an excuse. Must dey always hide under health condition whenever they have criminal case to answer ? Col Sambo Dasuki should bear it like that. You caused some many atrocities during your era, you send thousand of innocent souls to their earlier grave, turn some many children to orphan, wife to widow and now you need comprehensive medical attention. Da'iska. Ride on Sai Buhari. Fayose you can call it dictatorship or anything but I call it CHANGE. Dasuki should take Alabukun or Daga.

When you talk like this, and support such flagrant abuse of authority and contempt of court, it doesn't usually take long before it comes close to you... I hope you'll maintain your stance then that this kind of behaviour is good.
Re: “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari by POTUT(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
nosiebaba:
My question to Fayose is, you are the governor of Ekiti state, please tell us the remarkable thing you have done in Ekiti state other than visiting market women and eating goat meat on the streets.

Please ask Fayose... But I don't remember that the topic of this thread was about achievements of governors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Take Over 8 LGAs In Katsina / Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.